Vaccine or not?

Well you’re not forced to take it regardless, but if you’ve tested positive and/or been treated for it you should have a record of that…
Again, show me where that would be acceptable for this latest round of mandates and that changes the narrative dramatically.

Only on this issue. He's really taken some awful positions lately

Out of curiosity what awful positions?? I haven't really been keeping up with things in Florida and i don't really pay attention until he announces something that pisses mainstream off

Last edited:
What awful positions?? I haven't really been keeping up with things in Florida and just find out about things that pisses mainstream off
Diversity surveys, signing in to ban Roe v Wade

He's pandering to the base and it will hurt. He should be smarter

Ok. OK. A little story here......

When I was doing my thesis in Geology back in the early 80's, I worked on an outcrop in Oak Ridge. Occasionally, I had some bible sprouting person stop by and try to strike up a conversation with me. One day, a guy stopped by and came up to look at what I was doing. He noted the marine fossils in the rocks. He stated, " Don't you think that is evidence of the great flood of Noah". I was thinking to myself. Well if it was than Noah lived about 500 million years ago and there were about a dozen floods. I thought about discussing this with the dude but then I realized that would be like pissing in the wind. So I said, " You know, I never thought of it like that, perhaps you are right". So he smiled, closed his bible and went away. I knew I made the correct call.

So in response to the people defending the Florida governor, all I can say is " You know, I never thought of it like that, perhaps you are right". Goodbye!
200.gif

Reactions: ohhbother
Ok. OK. A little story here......

When I was doing my thesis in Geology back in the early 80's, I worked on an outcrop in Oak Ridge. Occasionally, I had some bible sprouting person stop by and try to strike up a conversation with me. One day, a guy stopped by and came up to look at what I was doing. He noted the marine fossils in the rocks. He stated, " Don't you think that is evidence of the great flood of Noah". I was thinking to myself. Well if it was than Noah lived about 500 million years ago and there were about a dozen floods. I thought about discussing this with the dude but then I realized that would be like pissing in the wind. So I said, " You know, I never thought of it like that, perhaps you are right". So he smiled, closed his bible and went away. I knew I made the correct call.

So in response to the people defending the Florida governor, all I can say is " You know, I never thought of it like that, perhaps you are right". Goodbye!
200.gif

Sounds like the ending to the play "Inherit The Wind"...

Reactions: AM64
Here is the MMWR paper that goes over this outbreak. Bottom line is that you had over 400 cases and no one died. Majority of those hospitalized (5) were more likely to have underlying medical conditions. Given the case fatality rate with covid this seems like a win for these vaccines.
Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, including COVID-19 ...
Wait, how is that a win if 74% of people infected were vaccinated?

Reactions: VolinWayne
I don’t believe anything I hear anymore regarding covid.
I just read an article that said the vaccines are still working great, but that the unvaccinated are causing them to fail.

The media as caused this. They have lied from the very beginning of this. Now they are using their power to try and bash Florida and Texas. The media cannot stand the fact that both states are doing fine and did not follow their narratives. Now the smear campaign is on full display.

VN Store

Back