Vaccine or not?

There is information out there to argue for or against the vaccination. At the end of of day everybody needs to be able to make a choice for themselves on what's best for them. Do your own research. For me personally, the more the government and the media pushes the vaccine the more it makes me realize that I want nothing to do with it.

During July 2021, 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with multiple summer events and large public gatherings in a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, were identified among Massachusetts residents; vaccination coverage among eligible Massachusetts residents was 69%. Approximately three quarters (346; 74%) of cases occurred in fully vac- cinated persons (those who had completed a 2-dose course of mRNA vaccine [Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna] or had received a single dose of Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] vac- cine ≥14 days before exposure). Genomic sequencing of specimens from 133 patients identified the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in 119 (89%) and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%). Overall, 274 (79%) vaccinated patients with breakthrough infection were symptomatic. Among five COVID-19 patients who were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated

DocumentCloud

Uh huh....What's the name of the healthcare facility and city?
Im not asking for "her" personal information.
Listen, I’ve said enough and have to be conscious of HIPAA. It’s going to have to be enough to know that she is an RN MSN that works in a Midwest ICU and I am a CRNA that also works in the Midwest. If that doesn’t satisfy your curiosity then I can’t help you any further friend.

Reactions: ohhbother
Listen, I’ve said enough and have to be conscious of HIPAA. It’s going to have to be enough to know that she is an RN MSN that works in a Midwest ICU and I am a CRNA that also works in the Midwest. If that doesn’t satisfy your curiosity then I can’t help you any further friend.
So giving an address is now a HIPPA violation...refusing that info basically calls in to question everything you says....lol

Reactions: Zues1
So giving an address is now a HIPPA violation...refusing that info basically calls in to question everything you says....lol
I gave information about what happened with her patients therefore I’m not going to disclose where this happened just because it doesn’t satisfy your standards of prying. Obviously you don’t understand the caution required to protect HIPAA rights. If that doesn’t do it for ya, sorry bud. Question away.

I think this is one thing almost everyone here agrees on. The WHO, CDC, NIH, and hell even other country wide institutions like NHS, and both Trump and Biden and other world leaders have all done a piss poor job communicating on this thing.
Agreed

Got it.
Here's the thing, I like to base information on facts. Not hearsay.
I could state I witnessed the two healthy middle aged adults unzipped the body bags and walked out of the facility. Hearsay.

Got it.
I could state I witnessed the two healthy middle aged adults unzipped the body bags and walked out of the facility. Hearsay.
Maybe you better go to the hospitals to the icu’s and see for yourself, otherwise nobody has died from Covid because it’s all hearsay.
Oh wait, that wouldn’t fit your agenda.

Maybe you better go to the hospitals to the icu’s and see for yourself, otherwise nobody has died from Covid because it’s all hearsay.
Oh wait, that wouldn’t fit your agenda.
You are a clown and have proved it on this forum on many occasions , you here that?
So buzz off and let the man speak for himself.

You are a clown and have proved it on this forum on many occasions , you here that?
So buzz off and let the man speak for himself.
I’m a clown because I’m not joining in on your circle jerk and have a different opinion?
Okay

I think you meant to say hear

You are the one who responded to me, not the other way around, so I must be worth your time.
Listen clown, you responded to my post to another member. Why I have no idea. I did not pull your chain. Post # 2862!
Get lost.

Listen clown, you responded to my post to another member. Why I have no idea. I did not pull your chain. Post # 2862!
Get lost.
You don’t know why I would post a response on a message board?
I thought this thread was open to all members of volnation.

I gave information about what happened with her patients therefore I’m not going to disclose where this happened just because it doesn’t satisfy your standards of prying. Obviously you don’t understand the caution required to protect HIPAA rights. If that doesn’t do it for ya, sorry bud. Question away.

Said by the same man that had no problem posting a man's dying words online to score points in an argument.

What's everyone's thoughts on the vaccine containing graphine oxide and how harmful is graphine oxide to the human body? I'm seeing lots and lots of claims that the Covid 19 vaccine does contain graphene oxide as a carrier but of course there are lots of articles saying this is false information. Honest questions here, I'm in no way pushing one narrative over the other.

Efficient mRNA delivery with graphene oxide-polyethylenimine for generation of footprint-free human induced pluripotent stem cells - ScienceDirect

Graphene Oxide Nanosheets Interact and Interfere with SARS-CoV-2 Surface Proteins and Cell Receptors to Inhibit Infectivity - PubMed

https://patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en?q=graphene+oxide+vaccine&oq=graphene+oxide+vaccine

“Just Carbon”: Ideas About Graphene Risks by Graphene Researchers and Innovation Advisors

Just supply us with the social security number and we'll take it there.

Reactions: OHvol40
Got it.
Sure, that’s true. Choose to believe it or not to believe it… it doesn’t make it any less real for the people involved.

VN Store

Back