Vaccine or not?

For people too lazy to dig through all that.

“Tennessee is seeing an increase in cases and a lack of ICU beds. Knox County recently saw a large spike in active cases, doubling in a week, according to the state’s website. Tennessee’s ICU beds are also nearly at full capacity as well, state health officials say.”
Going from 5 to 10 is doubling.

Yes, I know. Wish the Trumpers weren't so stupid, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Some are as stupid as the things you post but most are not. The fact you believe the things you post and the people you quoted tells everyone what they need to know about you. That whole apple thing.

“Tennessee is seeing an increase in cases and a lack of ICU beds. Knox County recently saw a large spike in active cases, doubling in a week, according to the state’s website. Tennessee’s ICU beds are also nearly at full capacity as well, state health officials say.”

Just poor. Surprised you would post this. I believe the actual doubling was from like 40ish to 80ish, per day.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I guess it couldn't be because of the weather, beaches and tax breaks.
I hate to be the one that breaks this to you... But we've had that in Florida since before covid. The push now is purely political and they all disagree with your position and it's not because Florida just acquired tax breaks, beaches and warm weather.

Reactions: StarRaider
I hate to be the one that breaks this to you... But we've had that in Florida since before covid. The push now is purely political and they all disagree with your position and it's not because Florida just acquired tax breaks, beaches and warm weather.

Hate to break this to you, but it is a known fact that the northerners have been moving south, especially Florida, for the last couple of generations, and it isn't for the politics. Dream on....

So I was vaccinated 3 months ago. Was minimal side effects.

Recently I went and got tested for Covid-19 and it turns out I still contracted the virus.
The Delta Variant.
Doctors told me my symptoms would have been a lot worse had I not been vaccinated.

So to the original original question. Vaxed or not. I would say yes. Get the vaccine.

So I was vaccinated 3 months ago. Was minimal side effects.

Recently I went and got tested for Covid-19 and it turns out I still contracted the virus.
The Delta Variant.
Doctors told me my symptoms would have been a lot worse had I not been vaccinated.

So to the original original question. Vaxed or not. I would say yes. Get the vaccine.

Got anything to back that up? As far as I know it is just more transmitable, not more serious or deadly.

I think this is one thing almost everyone here agrees on. The WHO, CDC, NIH, and hell even other country wide institutions like NHS, and both Trump and Biden and other world leaders have all done a piss poor job communicating on this thing.
I think they have done a great job pushing fear and a narrative...pushing misinformation......they have communicated exactly what they want to retain power....and with thr Dems help they are working triple time to take the US down

Reactions: AM64

Are all those above 70% in nashville or Murfreesboro?? Which coud lead one to believe that people are panicking??

VN Store

Back