Vaccine or not?

Autism Reversal In Twin Girls Through Lifestyle And Environmental Changes: New Study

The interventions and support for both the twins and their parents began after the twins’ diagnosis at approximately twenty months of age and continued over the following two years. The following is a summary of their interventions and support:

• The parents worked with a coach to help understand the twins’ diagnosis and gain confidence.
  • The parents learned about the “total allostatic load” concept, which links chronic stressors to disease, and used resources like webinars and forums through Epidemic Answers.
  • The parents completed the Child Health Inventory for Resilience and Prevention survey—“a comprehensive assessment of total allostatic load (cumulative effects of chronic stress on mental and physical health) among children.”
  • Made Dietary changes—They followed the Reduced Excitatory Inflammatory Diet, eliminating glutamate, gluten, casein, sugar, artificial colors, and processed foods, and focused on organic, fresh, home-cooked meals from local sources.
  • Incorporated dietary supplements—The girls took supplements that included omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and homeopathic remedies.
  • Differentiated the twins’ needs—Genetic variants revealed that each twin had different needs, for example, one twin needed more vitamin D, while the other needed support for neuroinflammation and detoxification.
  • The twins received various therapies, including Applied Behavior Analysis, speech therapy, and occupational therapy focused on neuro-sensory motor reflex integration.
  • The family addressed toxins in their home, using an environmental consultant to evaluate air quality, moisture levels, and water damage.
  • One twin had osteopathic care on the recommendation of a developmental optometrist resulting in notable improvements in communication and overall disposition.

Reactions: Orangeburst
In March of 2021, the girls received the series of vaccines that had been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After this round of vaccinations, their parents noticed a worsening of some symptoms, including “significant language loss” for one of the girls, who began communicating using only single words.

Agree with you in general.

This isn't a vaccine issue as much as it was failing to make an accomodation....

With that being said, BCBS knew the logic behind her "deeply held beliefs" was BS.

While I absolutely disagree with BCBS in their handling of this TN is a right to work state, she wasn't discriminated against or belongs to a protected class so this shouldn't have made it trial.

While I absolutely disagree with BCBS in their handling of this TN is a right to work state, she wasn't discriminated against or belongs to a protected class so this shouldn't have made it trial.

No matter how "illogical" her closely held beliefs are, she is legally entitled to an accomodation, if possible for true, closely held beliefs.

That's where we disagree. I hold that she is not entitled to accommodation.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 disagrees with you if a reasonable accommodation that does not imposed an undue hardship on the business exists.

My speculation is BCBS knew her "beliefs" were illogical but they performed little to no due diligence to see if an accomodation was possible...

Civil Rights Act of 1964 disagrees with you if a reasonable accommodation that does not imposed an undue hardship on the business exists.

My speculation is BCBS knew her "beliefs" were illogical but they performed little to no due diligence to see if an accomodation was possible...

Yes but doesn't that apply only to the protected classes?

She got paid and avoided a vax injury. Sounds like she won and BCBS lost

She got paid and avoided a vax injury. Sounds like she won and BCBS lost

If BCBS didn't follow the law regarding accommodations and the "religious rationale" she gave was her sincerely held beliefs, then I'm fine with the ruling....

If she wanted to make up some religious basis as cover for not getting the vax, then I'm not good with the ruling...

If BCBS didn't follow the law regarding accommodations and the "religious rationale" she gave was her sincerely held beliefs, then I'm fine with the ruling....

If she wanted to make up some religious basis as cover for not getting the vax, then I'm not good with the ruling...
Who gets to judge someone’s religious beliefs?

Who gets to judge someone’s religious beliefs?

When you take numerous other vaccines that used fetal lines in research and give those same ones to your kids but all of a sudden, you have a moral issue, that's a good indication you don't have those true beliefs.

If you have same objection to all vaccines on that rationale, I'd buy it. If not, you are creating a strawman to get a workaround...

Im not saying BCBS is in the right here at all. If they follow the law and choose to lose good employees, that's on them.

When you take numerous other vaccines that used fetal lines in research and give those same ones to your kids but all of a sudden, you have a moral issue, that's a good indication you don't have those true beliefs.

If you have same objection to all vaccines on that rationale, I'd buy it. If not, you are creating a strawman to get a workaround...

Im not saying BCBS is in the right here at all. If they follow the law and choose to lose good employees, that's on them.
Doesn’t take into account a new conversion to the faith. Or a belief change that is between a person and their god. That’s the problem with judging religious beliefs.

My religious exemption highlighted experimental treatments that I didn’t deem appropriate to put in my body. I also had 2 decades of flu shot declination forms that helped as well.

Reactions: KptVFL
Doesn’t take into account a new conversion to the faith. Or a belief change that is between a person and their god. That’s the problem with judging religious beliefs.

My religious exemption highlighted experimental treatments that I didn’t deem appropriate to put in my body. I also had 2 decades of flu shot declination forms that helped as well.

I agree with you in theory. But most people aren't that smart to be consistent. 98% of religious exemptions are strawman arguments to get around an employer mandate. 2% are those with multiple years of support like you alluded to.

I looked the other way when I got religious requests since I wasnt going down that rabbit hole but I knew most were strawmen...

Thankfully SC intervened and made it a moot point.

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back