Vaccine or not?

I agree with you in theory. But most people aren't that smart to be consistent. 98% of religious exemptions are strawman arguments to get around an employer mandate. 2% are those with multiple years of support like you alluded to.

I looked the other way when I got religious requests since I wasnt going down that rabbit hole but I knew most were strawmen...

Thankfully SC intervened and made it a moot point.
Sounds like you employed common sense which is rare nowadays.

I’m a 1099 that has to have credentials on file to enter accounts. I just knew mine would get rejected but they used common sense also.

When did you die?
Did you see where the 30something year old who worked at Swanee college died on an airplane? I think yesterday. They said he tested positive for Covid a few days back….maybe a week ago.
My question is, if Covid had anything to do with this then how was he able to get on the plane?

There has to be something else going on

All Cause Mortality Higher in the COVID Vaccinated — New Study

I do not know about Tennessee specifically, but I think that protection goes out the window once a reason for the termination is stated. If they had just fired her without saying anything I agree with you.
I'll continue to say that you cannot change the terms of employment in midstream on a matter as serious as vaccination. Had the mandatory use of experimental vaccines been part of the terms when first hired on, then the employers may (may) have had a case. But you pop out this sort of mandate out of nowhere, they deserve everything they are getting right now. Fk'em...

Reactions: volinsd
I'll continue to say that you cannot change the terms of employment in midstream on a matter as serious as vaccination. Had the mandatory use of experimental vaccines been part of the terms when first hired on, then the employers may (may) have had a case. But you pop out this sort of mandate out of nowhere, they deserve everything they are getting right now. Fk'em...
While I agree with this sentiment (my wife was threatened with termination over the same thing at CHI Memorial where she is a nurse), the point remains if BCBS does not give a reason for the termination, RTW protects them from liability. Pretty sure on that. The employee would have had to prove the reason, not just that the reason was unjust.

A Tennessee woman has won a nearly $700,000 settlement after she was fired for refusing to take the Chinese coronavirus vaccine, which her employer mandated.

1719951174447.png

A federal jury determined that Tanja Benton, who previously worked for BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (BCBST), be awarded the money, Fox 17 reported Monday.

While I agree with this sentiment (my wife was threatened with termination over the same thing at CHI Memorial where she is a nurse), the point remains if BCBS does not give a reason for the termination, RTW protects them from liability. Pretty sure on that. The employee would have had to prove the reason, not just that the reason was unjust.
Don't get me started on that. That hospital group were ponytail deep in the vaccine narrative. Plus, they are just pill pushers.

At UVA you had to wear a mask while on their campus. You know how well that went over with me.
The aforementioned idiot would cancel elective surgeries if they added a couple of vent patients. He was scared to death about lack of PPE. Cut visitor access. It was a rudderless nightmare

The aforementioned idiot would cancel elective surgeries if they added a couple of vent patients. He was scared to death about lack of PPE. Cut visitor access. It was a rudderless nightmare
All elective surgeries were cancelled at one hospital I worked at. They had 2 ICUs. One was for neuro surgeries and non covid and the other ICU was strictly covid.
They were repurposing N95s that had been cleaned with something akin to vinegar and we couldn’t even wear them, they were pretty toxic. Some even had makeup from the previous user on them. It was disgusting.
Many sketchy things happened during covid. I think I may have made a few people angry along the way and I don’t even care.

All elective surgeries were cancelled at one hospital I worked at. They had 2 ICUs. One was for neuro surgeries and non covid and the other ICU was strictly covid.
They were repurposing N95s that had been cleaned with something akin to vinegar and we couldn’t even wear them, they were pretty toxic. Some even had makeup from the previous user on them. It was disgusting.
Many sketchy things happened during covid. I think I may have made a few people angry along the way and I don’t even care.
I can't believe I just read this. As cynical as I am, even I couldn't have imagined that going on during the pandemic while they wee lecturing us on hand sanitizers, 6 feet and fish tank cleaner... but reusing masks was perfectly hygienic and safe.

I can't believe I just read this. As cynical as I am, even I couldn't have imagined that going on during the pandemic while they wee lecturing us on hand sanitizers, 6 feet and fish tank cleaner... but reusing masks was perfectly hygienic and safe.
Like I said, sketchy stuff happened and I spoke up about it. I offended a few a little and a few a lot.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I think putting people on ventilators was a huge mistake as well. These things killed people. I heard a story of someone at work getting Covid, and ending up in the ICU. Before he became comatose, he told his wife to refuse to allow the doctors to put him on a ventilator. He ended up recovering. The other ventilated ICU patients died.

Also, I know someone at a church I attended that got Covid and they ventilated him almost immediately. He ended up dying also.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I think putting people on ventilators was a huge mistake as well. These things killed people. I heard a story of someone at work getting Covid, and ending up in the ICU. Before he became comatose, he told his wife to refuse to allow the doctors to put him on a ventilator. He ended up recovering. The other ventilated ICU patients died.

Also, I know someone at a church I attended that got Covid and they ventilated him almost immediately. He ended up dying also.
It was a learning curve that cost lives. Early in covid they ventilated without hesitation. As we moved on the practitioners realized ventilating them early was a mistake.

Hate to sound like a broken record but the only few treatments available for early covid were being hated on by fauci and the cdc. Those who spoke up were ostracized like one physician who touted hcq and ivermectin. He’s still suffering repercussions from speaking up. The others just shrugged and let it happen.
That’s why many people sat on step down units becoming more hypoxic until they crashed. They all got remdesivir but it didn’t stop what happened.

The pastor that married my wife and I down in Peru was pretty sick, but not deadly sick, until he ended up in the hospital and they put him on a "preventative" ventilator plan. Within 2 days he was dead.

The ventilator stuff was 100% intentional murder by medical systems around the world.

I keep running across people who have or have died of aggressive liver cancers. Just out of curiosity, does it seem that way to folks here?

Another one I know died this week, a well-liked member of our parish. I do not know about his circumstances, but the others I know of had the shots.

VN Store

Back