Vaccine or not?

I keep running across people who have or have died of aggressive liver cancers. Just out of curiosity, does it seem that way to folks here?

Another one I know died this week, a well-liked member of our parish. I do not know about his circumstances, but the others I know of had the shots.
Not specifically liver cancers, but several bladder/lung/various other organ cancers that get diagnosed one day and several weeks later, the cancer/tumor seems to grow larger in size.

And for a while in 2021/2022, I heard about a lot of shingles eruptions.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I keep running across people who have or have died of aggressive liver cancers. Just out of curiosity, does it seem that way to folks here?

Another one I know died this week, a well-liked member of our parish. I do not know about his circumstances, but the others I know of had the shots.

Statistically speaking since 2019, the one type that has jumped (and continued its decade-long plus trend) has been colorectal cancers...

Reactions: GroverCleveland
CDC Study Reveals Covid Vaccines Linked to 111,795% Increase in Brain Clots -

"Covid-19 mRNA injections have been linked to a staggering 111,795% increase in brain clots in the United States post-vaccine rollout, according to data sourced from Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
Cerebral thromboembolism jas been acknowledged as a potential side effect of Covid-19 vaccines...
In their study, researchers analyzed data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) spanning from January 1, 1990, to December 31, 2023. They compared the instances of cerebral thromboembolism reported following Covid-19 vaccinations to those reported after flu shots and other vaccines.
The pre-print study found the risk of cerebral thromboembolism after covid-19 mRNA injections is significantly higher compared to flu vaccines and all other vaccines. While there were 52 reports of cerebral thromboembolism associated with influenza vaccines, there were 5,137 cases linked to Covid-19 injections.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I think microplastics are a big factor in the increase in colon cancers. There are studies that link the two.
I’ve been crying about this for years.
Micro plastics are the legitimate threat. You can use it to control the masses so let’s ignore it and push climate change instead

A medical practice admitted it was in breach of its duty of care when a 26-year-old man who died within 2 weeks of having the alleged Covid-19 "vaccine" was not informed of the severe risks. He died from cerebral vein thrombosis after being told the alleged "vaccine" was ‘safe & effective'...

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Personally, I have had 8 covid vaccines. I still haven't gotten the virus yet. It's a personal choice. I am in favor of vaccines...

But I hate needles.
How do you know you haven't had it? Do you test every time you get a cold? If so, why? Are you that afraid?

And those weren't vaccines you were getting. They were experimental gene therapy. I know it makes you feel better to say they were vaccines, but you are lying to yourself.

Reactions: VolinWayne

The good news is there will be less people that think that way on our planet soon as I’m still not sure those people are getting within 6 feet of each other. They certainly didn’t for a couple years. I did see a picture of one couple who braved it in an effort to procreate though.
IMG_3506.jpeg

I think putting people on ventilators was a huge mistake as well. These things killed people. I heard a story of someone at work getting Covid, and ending up in the ICU. Before he became comatose, he told his wife to refuse to allow the doctors to put him on a ventilator. He ended up recovering. The other ventilated ICU patients died.

Also, I know someone at a church I attended that got Covid and they ventilated him almost immediately. He ended up dying also.
During the beginning, whenever we heard someone was being put on a vent, we were all like well, they’re gonna die.. it was also super weird.. we would test everyone and have a few patients in their 80s, every comorbidity under the sun (DM, HTN, COPD, CHF), test positive and be completely asymptomatic.. it was wild

Reactions: KptVFL
Personally, I have had 8 covid vaccines. I still haven't gotten the virus yet. It's a personal choice. I am in favor of vaccines...

But I hate needles.
If you’ve had any type of respiratory issue since January of 2020 you have likely had it 😂.. or you could have gone around asymptomatic infecting everyone around you (that happened too, which is how it spread and spreads like wildfire) .. no way of knowing for sure unless you tested yourself every day since then, but my bet is you have had it unless you lived in a cave with no human contact

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

But I hate needles.
I don’t think it has anything to do with the vaccines. Some people seem to have natural immunity to the virus. 2 of my sons have never gotten it and it’s been in our house at least twice. 3 of 5 in our house got it both times and 2 of 5 never got it. None of us have taken a single shot. I’m not slamming your choice at all as that’s your decision given it’s your body. I’m just saying I believe anyone’s vaccination status is irrelevant to whether or not they’ve gotten Covid.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama
During the beginning, whenever we heard someone was being put on a vent, we were all like well, they’re gonna die.. it was also super weird.. we would test everyone and have a few patients in their 80s, every comorbidity under the sun (DM, HTN, COPD, CHF), test positive and be completely asymptomatic.. it was wild
Happened to my brother n law. Had a severe cough, saw him in the parking lot of Sam's. Spoke to both him and his wife..
Both had the vac and boosters.
She took him to UT, got admitted. Two days later after she sent us a picture of him smiling in the hospital his condition worsened. They vented him. She left to go get somethings from home, got the call. " He didn't make it"
Total BS, either the vents were killing them or it was part of the process to thin the heard .

Reactions: LadyVolette
Happened to my brother n law. Had a severe cough, saw him in the parking lot of Sam's. Spoke to both him and his wife..
Both had the vac and boosters.
She took him to UT, got admitted. Two days later after she sent us a picture of him smiling in the hospital his condition worsened. They vented him. She left to go get somethings from home, got the call. " He didn't make it"
Total BS, either the vents were killing them or it was part of the process to thin the heard .
I keep thinking it was done to thin the herd as well.

Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back