Vaccine or not?

It absolutely was. Listen to the rhetoric from gates and the other oligarchs then connect the giant dots. They really didn't try to hide much of it.

And accidental escape my ass
I've wondered if it also has to do with large blocks of voters, and if so what the percentages were/are. I have no idea how to look that information up though.

I keep running across people who have or have died of aggressive liver cancers. Just out of curiosity, does it seem that way to folks here?

Another one I know died this week, a well-liked member of our parish. I do not know about his circumstances, but the others I know of had the shots.
We are seeing very aggressive cancers that are past intervention before even being caught. Cancer causes blood dyscrasias and those very blood dyscrasias are why people come in. Clots showing up only to find on ct scan they have tumors or multiple (metastatic) cancer.
It is now an everyday thing.

I’ve been crying about this for years.
Micro plastics are the legitimate threat. You can use it to control the masses so let’s ignore it and push climate change instead

The biggest study i have read about microplastics concluded that Americans take in so much mps every week that it is the equivalent of eating a plastic credit card. A week. 52 times a year. They found that the plastics are in our brain tissue, blood, even bone marrow. Not just the "filters" of the kidneys and liver. Everywhere in our bodies. I think that many of the medical/psychological/developmental/reproductive issues that we now face are probably linked to microplastics and "forever chemicals" like Teflon and Roundup.

Not to sound alarmist...but if the current trends continue they will lead to extinction. Male testosterone dropped by 1% annually every year since the 90s in 18 to 22yo men. Its down 30% versus my generation now. Peak breeding years . Sperm counts also continue to decline yearly. Infertility in females is also rising yearly. This is an actual threat to humanity and nothing is being done about it....while trillions of $$$ worldwide are wasted on "climate change" schemes. We should be good stewards of this planet and not pollute or destroy things. Many of the schemes these Globalists run actually hurt the environment more than what they are replacing. Strip mining lithium to make batteries for electric cars charged by coal and gas powered generators while nuclear is available come to mind. It is ridiculous.
Edit:

Last edited:
I'm still pure of blood, and had ChinaFlu once.

God wins
Same.

Anecdotal obviously, but everyone I know with zero shots has had it exactly one time.

My parents got the first shot and booster, and each had it twice, but afterwards nothing.

The people I know from work that have had multiple boosters have gotten it repeatedly, including one death.

It's a pandemic of the vaccinated.

Same.

Anecdotal obviously, but everyone I know with zero shots has had it exactly one time.

My parents got the first shot and booster, and each had it twice, but afterwards nothing.

The people I know from work that have had multiple boosters have gotten it repeatedly, including one death.

I'm the same way as well. I'm completely unvaccinated, caught COVID once (just a bad sore throat), and haven't had it again since.

Same.

No shots here and had it twice. I say that but I’ve never actually taken a covid test. Based on who else in my household did get tested, the timing and my symptoms vs theirs, I’m certain I’ve had it twice.

No shots here and had it twice. I say that but I’ve never actually taken a covid test. Based on who else in my household did get tested, the timing and my symptoms vs theirs, I’m certain I’ve had it twice.
A young nurse got tested after she stayed home not feeling well, I think it was the next day she actually tested positive, after that she came to work.
When I asked her what she would have changed absent a test she thought for second and said I would have changed nothing. Then I asked what was the importance of that test to you and her face went blank, because it has no importance. It hit her. “ OMG why did I get tested, it changed nothing”
Bingo.

A young nurse got tested after she stayed home not feeling well, I think it was the next day she actually tested positive, after that she came to work.
When I asked her what she would have changed absent a test she thought for second and said I would have changed nothing. Then I asked what was the importance of that test to you and her face went blank, because it has no importance. It hit her. “ OMG why did I get tested, it changed nothing”
Bingo.
Exactly. I will never test for it. There’s no reason whatsoever. My kids had to for school or else we would’ve never known we had Covid.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Exactly. I will never test for it. There’s no reason whatsoever. My kids had to for school or else we would’ve never known we had Covid.
I feel exactly the same. My kids go to a private school and they were never required to test..... I'm happy to say nobody in my family has ever even seen a covid test. I think I might have caught covid once.

Does anybody still want to argue that the jabs are safe and effective?? Any takers?

COVID-19 Vaccine Compensation Reaches $23 Million, 8 Percent of Claims Successful COVID-19 Vaccine Compensation Reaches $23 Million, 8 Percent of Claims Successful

As of July 31, 2024, the COVID-19 Vaccine Claims Scheme has received 4,389 claims and paid 366 claims to the value of around $23 million,” the agency told the Epoch Times.

Is anybody still defending this garbage or just crickets from those of you who have called us conspiracy theorists for claiming they aren't safe.

Is anybody still defending this garbage or just crickets from those of you who have called us conspiracy theorists for claiming they aren't safe.

There are plenty still defending it. I have found it they made it past the first year without questioning everything they still defend it.

There are plenty still defending it. I have found it they made it past the first year without questioning everything they still defend it.
They are a hard headed bunch that's for sure!! I saw the other day that Harris is requiring all of her staff to be fully up‐to‐date on their covid vaccines to keep their jobs. I am just going to assume that this fight isn't over if she wins in November

Sweet Georgia Brown. My wife found the information regarding MRNA 'vaccines' when they first started trying to force people to take this back then. That **** NEVER MADE IT OUT OF ANIMAL TRIALS. EVER.

It was NEVER about your health. It was about CONTROL of YOU.

It is astounding to me that people still believe these things are safe much less effective. Are people really this fugging stupid?

Same.

Wife did get covid twice. Never had the shot, but a couple of years between occurrences. I had it once about two years in and had a half dose (only got one of the two dose kind and decided no more)

Reactions: VolinWayne
Step right up, fellers! Git your new and improved blood clotter…err, vaccine.

Why? Why? Unbelievable.

Had it twice. Worst part was a bad headache in the base of my skull with a lot of pressure. Other than that, mild fever that lasted maybe a a day and some sniffles.

VN Store

Back