Vaccine or not?

Did I mention people writing news accounts are even less coherent and reliable than the people playing with the numbers? Never trust a reporter or article written by a reporter if it is in any way connected to scientific inquiry.
I realize that..much its very disingenuous to portay hoapitals bed at 96 capacity but only 25 of the 300 bed are related to covid...per that chart...thats fear mongering at best...but people don't take the time to break down the numbers...the blindly follow headlines

At a stable rate, usually retirement. That's not the case right now. Families are moving, single people are moving. Florida has blown up and it's obvious why.

According to Forbes magazine, this upbeat in migration to Florida started 5 years ago, way before anybody heard of the virus. According to them, it's due to lower property taxes, no state income tax, incentives for senior citizens, etc. Been in the oil biz for almost 40 years, lots of friends moved to all around the country. I usually asked why they choose a particular state. Of course, I got a variety of answers; Climate, lower property taxes, family, lower cost of living, etc. Not once, not once did anybody say because they liked the governor...ridiculous!

200.gif

I can't imagine anybody being that short sighted. More than likely the virus will not be an issue in a couple of years. Sorry that doesn't make sense;)

According to Forbes magazine, this upbeat in migration to Florida started 5 years ago, way before anybody heard of the virus. According to them, it's due to lower property taxes, no state income tax, incentives for senior citizens, etc. Been in the oil biz for almost 40 years, lots of friends moved to all around the country. I usually asked why they choose a particular state. Of course, I got a variety of answers; Climate, lower property taxes, family, lower cost of living, etc. Not once, not once did anybody say because they liked the governor...ridiculous!

200.gif

I can't imagine anybody being that short sighted. More than likely the virus will not be an issue in a couple of years. Sorry that doesn't make sense;)
I'll trust the people in real estate and insurance that I know in several key areas of Florida and you trust some boob at Forbes.

I'll trust the people in real estate and insurance that I know in several key areas of Florida and you trust some boob at Forbes.
Yeah Forbes is right up there with the National Enquirer :cool:Good bye!!

Yeah looks like the Florida governor is doing a great job(see below) but you stay in the dark.....,

‘It feels like we are getting hit by a train’: Florida’s coronavirus cases jumped 50% this week

Florida records most new daily COVID cases in state since pandemic began

Last edited:
Chattanooga real estate value grew consistently at inflation rate over the last 25 years. The value of chattanooga real estate has increased 38% in the last year and a half. I’m sure the pandemic and the state of Tennessee’s reaction too ot has nothing to do with the sudden spike.

Yeah Forbes is right up there with the National Enquirer :cool:Good bye!!

Yeah looks like the Florida governor is doing a great job(see below) but you stay in the dark.....,

‘It feels like we are getting hit by a train’: Florida’s coronavirus cases jumped 50% this week

Florida records most new daily COVID cases in state since pandemic began

It took a variant from India that also evades the vaccine to give you this delusion of grandeur. We will check back in a month and see how the rest is doing.

I realize that..much its very disingenuous to portay hoapitals bed at 96 capacity but only 25 of the 300 bed are related to covid...per that chart...thats fear mongering at best...but people don't take the time to break down the numbers...the blindly follow headlines

I have no idea what the "true" numbers are, and I sure wouldn't trust the media to get them right in any case. I do know that most hospitals don't have a lot of ICU beds, and people working there probably have a much better feel for what the capacity really means than a reporter trying to figure out what numbers mean. Most people probably never see an ICU or are in any condition if they are there to gauge the issues. I know I didn't in my one day stay after open heart surgery to replace a heart valve - I do remember that I don't ever want to be on a ventilator again though. In all that's going on and being reported there's one passage from "The Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkel that says it all because we all unintentionally filter what we read, see, and hear.

Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

I have no idea what the "true" numbers are, and I sure wouldn't trust the media to get them right in any case. I do know that most hospitals don't have a lot of ICU beds, and people working there probably have a much better feel for what the capacity really means than a reporter trying to figure out what numbers mean. Most people probably never see an ICU or are in any condition if they are there to gauge the issues. I know I didn't in my one day stay after open heart surgery to replace a heart valve - I do remember that I don't ever want to be on a ventilator again though. In all that's going on and being reported there's one passage from "The Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkel that says it all because we all unintentionally filter what we read, see, and hear.

Yet where is the investigation and vinegar at the cause of this **** show?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back