Vaccine or not?

Turbo cancers continue to show where I work. They come in with a deep vein thrombosis and we discover stage 4 cancer when we scan them. Cancer can give you blood dyscrasias leading to clots.
Weren’t turbo cancers already a thing before Covid though? My mom was diagnosed and gone less than 3 weeks later. That was 2018.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Private emails obtained by Children’s Health Defense via a FOIA request reveal more evidence that government officials knew of, and were concerned about COVID-19 vaccine adverse events, but that they eventually stopped corresponding with vaccine injury victims.

Weren’t turbo cancers already a thing before Covid though? My mom was diagnosed and gone less than 3 weeks later. That was 2018.
I’m sorry about your mom. I lost mine last October and you never see that day coming when you can’t pick up the phone and talk to her.
Parsing out what a turbo cancer is is hard because there are risk factors involved. The ones I’m seeing had no family history, no environmental exposure link, fairly healthy lifestyles.

Reactions: hUTch2002
I’m sorry about your mom. I lost mine last October and you never see that day coming when you can’t pick up the phone and talk to her.
Parsing out what a turbo cancer is is hard because there are risk factors involved. The ones I’m seeing had no family history, no environmental exposure link, fairly healthy lifestyles.
Sorry about yours! I’m with you though. When she had cancer “turbo cancer” hadn’t been coined yet but there certainly were plenty of people having very short “battles”. I say “battle” as mom never got the chance to fight. Now I have no idea about prior history for anyone other than my family so maybe there is something unique related to vaccines but I also know that’s a lot of the noise around PFAS right now too. While I’m no believer in the COVID vaccine, I’m not ready to say it’s causing cancer. There are too many variables to know if it is or isn’t from what I see. You see way more than I do though and see things I don’t. What do you think? Is there a correlation between vaccine and cancer?

I'm still trying to figure out the association between being super-weird/mentally-disturbed and wearing masks. I'm thinking it's an anxiety/paranoia thing and the mask allows people to hide or feel protected from others seeing who they really are. I've passed through the anger stage, then the humor stage, and now I usually feel a sense of sadness when I see it.

Party City is a good place to collect data.
I am of the opinion there is some serious national mental issues and more so on the left.

yEolW9.gif

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Sorry about yours! I’m with you though. When she had cancer “turbo cancer” hadn’t been coined yet but there certainly were plenty of people having very short “battles”. I say “battle” as mom never got the chance to fight. Now I have no idea about prior history for anyone other than my family so maybe there is something unique related to vaccines but I also know that’s a lot of the noise around PFAS right now too. While I’m no believer in the COVID vaccine, I’m not ready to say it’s causing cancer. There are too many variables to know if it is or isn’t from what I see. You see way more than I do though and see things I don’t. What do you think? Is there a correlation between vaccine and cancer?
The individual makeup of our pts, the timing, the ages, the diagnosis, lack of environmental factors, lack of family history, the vaccine records tend to make me lean toward yes there is a link. I’ll be there first to admit I’m not a data person but this is pretty glaring at times.
I see claims in the news and tend not to let it affect my job. If something starts trending at work that gets my attention I’ll usually look for cause.

The individual makeup of our pts, the timing, the ages, the diagnosis, lack of environmental factors, lack of family history, the vaccine records tend to make me lean toward yes there is a link. I’ll be there first to admit I’m not a data person but this is pretty glaring at times.
I see claims in the news and tend not to let it affect my job. If something starts trending at work that gets my attention I’ll usually look for cause.
Thanks NGV!

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Reading up on the lunacy of this thread reminded me why I hardly come to this alley of volnation anymore.
I tell you what would be the definition of lunacy. What if they introduced a brand new type of vaccine to the public without the vigorous testing and monitoring that's always been done for every other new vaccine. What if the government then pushed to mandate this brand new untested vaccine. Imagine if the government then pushed the news media and social media to censor doctors and scientists who warned about the dangers of innoculating the entire population with this untested vaccine. What if the government also pushed the news media to sensor and ignore real humans who were vaccine injured and simply turned a blind eye to the harm caused by the mandated vaccines. What if all of this really happened and then a large part of the population chose to just pretend none of this ever really happened. That would be the definition of lunacy don't you think?

Whats really keeping you from this thread?? Is it the "lunacy of this thread" or the simple fact that you were absolutely duped and you know you were wrong but you will never admit it?

Last edited:
Have you saw this current story out of UCI hospital with this young lady? She was forced to get these three vaccines or she couldn't get treatment. The transfusions also could have been blood donated by someone with the covid 💉.
Heartbreaking story.

"She has PNH and had terrible migraines for the last 2 weeks. Went in for help. Her hemoglobin was 3.1 (severely low). They did bone marrow biopsy and 2-3 transfusions and said she couldn't get treatment unless her V’s were up to date. Gave her tetanus, meningitis and pneumonia all at once. She has had ZERO V’s with the exception of when she was a baby. Just 10-minutes post V’s, she couldn’t move her arms—2 V’s in her left arm and 1 V in her right."

Have you saw this current story out of UCI hospital with this young lady? She was forced to get these three vaccines or she couldn't get treatment. The transfusions also could have been blood donated by someone with the covid 💉.
Heartbreaking story.

"She has PNH and had terrible migraines for the last 2 weeks. Went in for help. Her hemoglobin was 3.1 (severely low). They did bone marrow biopsy and 2-3 transfusions and said she couldn't get treatment unless her V’s were up to date. Gave her tetanus, meningitis and pneumonia all at once. She has had ZERO V’s with the exception of when she was a baby. Just 10-minutes post V’s, she couldn’t move her arms—2 V’s in her left arm and 1 V in her right."

They forced her to be vaccinated to obtain tx for a hgb of 3.1? You can die from that hgb level because you can’t carry oxygen.

You don’t give shots while pts are compromised. That’s why I never had to give shots in the ICU.

Wow, let me look at this.

Edit: So after looking at her condition which is paraxsysmal nocturnal hemeglobinemia a rare disease in which the body destroys its own platelets and hemoglobin, she should have never had her immune system challenged like that. I personally would have refused to give the shots.

I haven’t looked at UCI policy for vaccinations. I don’t believe standard medical practice was followed here.

Last edited:
They forced her to be vaccinated to obtain tx for a hgb of 3.1? You can die from that hgb level because you can’t carry oxygen.

You don’t give shots while pts are compromised. That’s why I never had to give shots in the ICU.

Edit: So after looking at her condition which is paraxsysmal nocturnal hemeglobinemia a rare disease in which the body destroys its own platelets and hemoglobin, she should have never had her immune system challenged like that. I personally would have refused to give the shots.

I haven’t looked at UCI policy for vaccinations. I don’t believe standard medical practice was followed here.
Yea, considering she was already immunocompromised, a DR or nurse should know not to give her anything.

I posted the other day about Kamala wanting to do away with private Insurance for government insurance. Her excuse is "it takes to long" to get the help you need.
The truth is, this type of malpractice this young lady is going through will be the norm if the government is over private insurance. They will refuse treatment unless you get all these shots injected in you.
Very scary.

We need more nurses like you! Keep up the good work!!

Yea, considering she was already immunocompromised, a DR or nurse should know not to give her anything.

I posted the other day about Kamala wanting to do away with private Insurance for government insurance. Her excuse is "it takes to long" to get the help you need.
The truth is, this type of malpractice this young lady is going through will be the norm if the government is over private insurance. They will refuse treatment unless you get all these shots injected in you.
Very scary.
So I looked up emergency medicine policies of UCI Health it says nothing about vaccines, at all, for treatment.
Standard medical practice for this disease is give blood and see if they are a candidate for eculizumab. If they are they have to have shots for meningitis every 3-5 years. That’s it.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back