Vaccine or not?

They are a hard headed bunch that's for sure!! I saw the other day that Harris is requiring all of her staff to be fully up‐to‐date on their covid vaccines to keep their jobs. I am just going to assume that this fight isn't over if she wins in November
Does that mean her staff has had covid 3-4 times each but are thankful that they had the protection of their shots?

Does that mean her staff has had covid 3-4 times each but are thankful that they had the protection of their shots?
Oh you know if it weren't for the shot they would have more then likely been hospitalized.

On another note I believe I have figured out why some people are still so quick to mask. I probably would as well if I had a face like most of them......I was checking out at staples the other day and the cashier who was in her mid twenties and looked like she identified as a kitty cat was wearing a mask and huge gloves. 😳 I seriously can't even begin to imagine living with this much fear.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Oh you know if it weren't for the shot they would have more then likely been hospitalized.

On another note I believe I have figured out why some people are still so quick to mask. I probably would as well if I had a face like most of them......I was checking out at staples the other day and the cashier who was in her mid twenties and looked like she identified as a kitty cat was wearing a mask and huge gloves. 😳 I seriously can't even begin to imagine living with this much fear.
I'm still trying to figure out the association between being super-weird/mentally-disturbed and wearing masks. I'm thinking it's an anxiety/paranoia thing and the mask allows people to hide or feel protected from others seeing who they really are. I've passed through the anger stage, then the humor stage, and now I usually feel a sense of sadness when I see it.

Party City is a good place to collect data.

Leaving work this morning and one of the unit managers drove in with her mask on in the car. I instantly felt sorry for the nurses on her unit.

Turbo cancers continue to show where I work. They come in with a deep vein thrombosis and we discover stage 4 cancer when we scan them. Cancer can give you blood dyscrasias leading to clots.

This is what bothers me the most about all this. At this point it is completely irrational, unprofessional and delusional to not admit that A) the Vaccines were not effective against COVID at all..there is absolutely ZERO proof they had a positive effect, and they had the largest trial of any experiemental drug in history. There is in fact data to suggest those with multiple vax shots did WORSE with covid as their immune systems were compromised. B) The experimental MRNA treatment had an injury rate much higher then most any vaccine in history, and any other vaccine would be pulled immediately if it had had just 10% of the same number of injured. C) They absolutely have destroyed immune systems, and caused cancer to run out of control. there is not so much a turbo cancer, as there is a turbo destroyed immune system. D) Many people in remission had cancer come back witha vengence and are now dead. E) even young people around teh planet have dropped dead from the blockages caused in otherwise healthy cardivascular systems.

Now as to the part that upsets me the most. Doctors and healthcare professionals that have any integrity would look at the data and say we got that wrong. They would learn from it. Admit the mistakes. Admit that they got pressured. Speak out against such draconians methods in the future etc. Will that happen? NOPE. Because that would be admitting they were wrong. The overwhelming number of doctors and healthcare administrators would rather patients drop dead, then admit they were wrong, or take any responsibility. Perhaps they worry about being sued, but most will not own up to their culpability in one of the largest attacks on civilians in history. Likewise the managers, CEO's, and military Brass that basically got people injured for life and killed by mandate that threatened their people's livlihoods are not likely to admit the damage their mandates have done. Pride is a nasty thing. People will defend it to the point of injury or death to others.

The one thing good that has come from all this however, is I no longer trust medical professionals the way I used to. I no longer assume the doctor etc is the smartest one in the room. I do not discount them either, but rather then blindly following their recomendations, I take their advice, but I now research everything. I might not have their same degree, but I am more likely to look at data NOT supplied by big pharma, and I have forever realized my common sense, and ability to read studies, and medical documents made better decisions then 30 yr old medical degrees attached to sheep who never question authority. So I have taken this experience to take more ownership over my own health, and as a Result I feel in general better then I have in years over all. Though I still have many comorbid issues....since I have started to trust my own experiences, and ability to read more I feel better.....MUCH MUCH better. Less pharma, more diet, and more common wisdom.

This is what bothers me the most about all this. At this point it is completely irrational, unprofessional and delusional to not admit that A) the Vaccines were not effective against COVID at all..there is absolutely ZERO proof they had a positive effect, and they had the largest trial of any experiemental drug in history. There is in fact data to suggest those with multiple vax shots did WORSE with covid as their immune systems were compromised. B) The experimental MRNA treatment had an injury rate much higher then most any vaccine in history, and any other vaccine would be pulled immediately if it had had just 10% of the same number of injured. C) They absolutely have destroyed immune systems, and caused cancer to run out of control. there is not so much a turbo cancer, as there is a turbo destroyed immune system. D) Many people in remission had cancer come back witha vengence and are now dead. E) even young people around teh planet have dropped dead from the blockages caused in otherwise healthy cardivascular systems.

Now as to the part that upsets me the most. Doctors and healthcare professionals that have any integrity would look at the data and say we got that wrong. They would learn from it. Admit the mistakes. Admit that they got pressured. Speak out against such draconians methods in the future etc. Will that happen? NOPE. Because that would be admitting they were wrong. The overwhelming number of doctors and healthcare administrators would rather patients drop dead, then admit they were wrong, or take any responsibility. Perhaps they worry about being sued, but most will not own up to their culpability in one of the largest attacks on civilians in history. Likewise the managers, CEO's, and military Brass that basically got people injured for life and killed by mandate that threatened their people's livlihoods are not likely to admit the damage their mandates have done. Pride is a nasty thing. People will defend it to the point of injury or death to others.

The one thing good that has come from all this however, is I no longer trust medical professionals the way I used to. I no longer assume the doctor etc is the smartest one in the room. I do not discount them either, but rather then blindly following their recomendations, I take their advice, but I now research everything. I might not have their same degree, but I am more likely to look at data NOT supplied by big pharma, and I have forever realized my common sense, and ability to read studies, and medical documents made better decisions then 30 yr old medical degrees attached to sheep who never question authority. So I have taken this experience to take more ownership over my own health, and as a Result I feel in general better then I have in years over all. Though I still have many comorbid issues....since I have started to trust my own experiences, and ability to read more I feel better.....MUCH MUCH better. Less pharma, more diet, and more common wisdom.
Like my husband always says, Make it make sense to me. From the beginning of covid I can’t make it make sense.
Doctors PAs too scared to deviate from hospital administrators rules and protocols.
There were a few of us questioning what was going on. I’m not sure if I’m still a pariah or not. Honestly, I don’t really care.
Opened my eyes to so many things that always bothered me about the healthcare system. I look at things and deal with some things differently now.

Like my husband always says, Make it make sense to me. From the beginning of covid I can’t make it make sense.
Doctors PAs too scared to deviate from hospital administrators rules and protocols.
There were a few of us questioning what was going on. I’m not sure if I’m still a pariah or not. Honestly, I don’t really care.
Opened my eyes to so many things that always bothered me about the healthcare system. I look at things and deal with some things differently now.
"Make it make sense to me." Man it really is sometimes as simple as that, and when you use common wisdom and basic understanding of history, and natural sciences than compare those to the insanity pharma waants to push...... well that is the moment of glazed expressions, and cognitive dissonance that usually tells you wether your provider is full of sh** or not. The good ones don't mind those questions and seek to understand it them selves. The bad ones look befuddled and quickly follow it up with just to not question them, and they know more...(but funny don't know enough to explain it) this is where "trust the science"...usally gets dropped.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

"Novavax makes a protein-based vaccine mixed with an immune booster, a different technology than Pfizer and Moderna’s so-called mRNA vaccines.

This year there’s another slight difference in the formulations. The Pfizer and Moderna recipes are tailored to a virus subtype called KP.2. The Novavax formula targets its parent strain, called JN.1. The FDA considers both closely enough related to currently circulating strains to offer cross-protection."

Big business these vaccines.

"Novavax makes a protein-based vaccine mixed with an immune booster, a different technology than Pfizer and Moderna’s so-called mRNA vaccines.

This year there’s another slight difference in the formulations. The Pfizer and Moderna recipes are tailored to a virus subtype called KP.2. The Novavax formula targets its parent strain, called JN.1. The FDA considers both closely enough related to currently circulating strains to offer cross-protection."

Big business these vaccines.
I have an immune system that will focus on all of them.

Nearly 10% of people in Japan who reported having myocarditis or pericarditis after receiving an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine died from the condition within 64 days after they received the vaccine, a new peer-reviewed study found. Fatality rates were highest among men under 30.

However, the study authors downplayed the finding by reporting that “overall outcomes were good,” according to Dr. Peter McCullough — a cardiologist and author of more than 1,000 publications — who analyzed the study on his Substack.

“In the COVID-19 crisis,” McCullough said, “we have learned to look at the data and the analyses ourselves because there are usually very important results downplayed by the authors — this time it is vaccine myopericarditis mortality.”

McCullough combined the numbers from the study’s results for myocarditis and pericarditis cases to show that 97 of the 1,014 (9.6%) myopericarditis cases were fatal.

Here is a link to the study.

Conclusion​

In the Japanese population, SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination was significantly associated with the onset of myocarditis/pericarditis. The influencing factors included age of ≤30 years and male. Furthermore, although most adverse events occurred early after vaccination, overall outcomes were good.

VN Store

Back