Vaccine or not?

So you want to argue percent of vaccinated people by including people that are not vaccinated in that percentage?
Well that would be disingenuous at best and more likely dishonest.
32,000 is not only the # of vaccinated in Gibraltar it’s their total population. So I would be comparing apples to apples; both them and FL vs. their population. The whole point of this was you greatly under-calculated the % of the vaccinated (or their total population, basically the same #) that’s currently infected. Then tried to say well they may not be natives so they don’t count.

In February Texas achieved 50% one does vaccinated. Today they are at 44% fully vaccinated.
Since February there have been 8787 Covid deaths. 43 were vaccinated.

Arguing the vaccine doesn’t work is just ****ing stupid.
Stop worrying what others do with their lives. If we want to kill ourselves avoiding the vaccine (as you p***y’s think happens in every other case) why do you care so much? Honest question. Since your vaccinated you can’t say it’s to protect others; you’re protected. I’m in awe at how “charitable” and “empathetic” of a country we’ve become through this. Once Covid is over maybe we can continue this newfound level of humanness and up our charitable givings, donate more of our time at functions/organizations that care for the less fortunate, actually recognize the 750k murders every year in the womb and care for them, etc.

No you can’t.
95% of the deaths are in unvaccinated people weather you like it or not.
Legitimate question, not being a smarta$$..... how many of those people already had Covid?

I think there's a decent sized population out there that already had Covid, and don't see the need or are hesitant due to the speed/newness of the vaccine development. My own doc suggested a few months ago to wait and see how the vaccine goes for people that had Covid already.

But people that had Covid already seem to be ignored when it comes to current case study. Or at least nobody is mentioning it that I can see. If people that had Covid already are ending up in the hospitals in large numbers I'd think that would be useful information to get out to the public. If we're not being told that, then I'd assume it's not happening.

Stop worrying what others do with their lives. If we want to kill ourselves avoiding the vaccine (as you p***y’s think happens in every other case) why do you care so much? Honest question. Since your vaccinated you can’t say it’s to protect others; you’re protected. I’m in awe at how “charitable” and “empathetic” of a country we’ve become through this. Once Covid is over maybe we can continue this newfound level of humanness and up our charitable givings, donate more of our time at functions/organizations that care for the less fortunate, actually recognize the 750k murders every year in the womb and care for them, etc.
1) vaccination lowers the burden to our healthcare system as vaccines continue to demonstrate protection against severe disease and death.
2) vaccination still lowers risk of symptomatic disease despite decreased efficacy further allowing economic recovery
1628079961411.jpeg
3) despite lack of clear data currently on the degree vaccines prevent transmission with delta given that the there is less symptomatic disease and data suggess when breakthrough occurs the duration is shorter it is very likely that vaccines help lowering transmission of a much more infectious variant.

4) And we care about our fellow vol fans because this is the year we are going to beat bama and want as many vols fans in good health to enjoy it.

1) vaccination lowers the burden to our healthcare system as vaccines continue to demonstrate protection against severe disease and death.
2) vaccination still lowers risk of symptomatic disease despite decreased efficacy further allowing economic recovery
View attachment 384735
3) despite lack of clear data currently on the degree vaccines prevent transmission with delta given that the there is less symptomatic disease and data suggess when breakthrough occurs the duration is shorter it is very likely that vaccines help lowering transmission of a much more infectious variant.

4) And we care about our fellow vol fans because this is the year we are going to beat bama and want as many vols fans in good health to enjoy it.
The Left is stymieing economic recovery, not Covid. Other than that, I can respect that you gave clear and articulate answers. Most just pontificate for the sake of being heard.

Reactions: ENGRVOL
So you can’t argue numbers as you’ve been proven to select numbers to support your case. So now it’s name calling and goal post moving.

You’re so cool.

Legitimate question, not being a smarta$$..... how many of those people already had Covid?

I think there's a decent sized population out there that already had Covid, and don't see the need or are hesitant due to the speed/newness of the vaccine development. My own doc suggested a few months ago to wait and see how the vaccine goes for people that had Covid already.

But people that had Covid already seem to be ignored when it comes to current case study. Or at least nobody is mentioning it that I can see. If people that had Covid already are ending up in the hospitals in large numbers I'd think that would be useful information to get out to the public. If we're not being told that, then I'd assume it's not happening.
I would have thought that having Covid already would eliminate the need for the vaccine. If I had already had Covid then I would not have taken the vaccine. I think numbers still support natural immunity is ideal. I can’t see how the vaccine would improve someone’s natural immunity and so far there’s no statistics to support vaccine in addition to natural immunity.
Having said that it’s obvious that nothing is 100% as my buddy died yesterday from Covid and he had it 6 months ago. He was unvaccinated and I don’t believe that the vaccine would have helped as he should have had natural immunity.

But again there’s no longer any reasonable debate as to what saves lives. The numbers are in.

View attachment 384735

End debate/

Reactions: AM64 and MAD
So you can’t argue numbers as you’ve been proven to select numbers to support your case. So now it’s name calling and goal post moving.

You’re so cool.
I did argue numbers. You pulled 0.0002% out of your ass. When 17 vaccinated cases out of a total population/vaxed population (since they’re damn near 100%) is 0.05% not what you presented. They’re both minuscule numbers to begin with so it’s irrelevant. But the world can’t site FL as an example of bad policy and act like everyone who’s infected is a resident of the state then selectively guess that a lot of the cases in Gibraltar may be from non-residents.

I would have thought that having Covid already would eliminate the need for the vaccine. If I had already had Covid then I would not have taken the vaccine. I think numbers still support natural immunity is ideal. I can’t see how the vaccine would improve someone’s natural immunity and so far there’s no statistics to support vaccine in addition to natural immunity.
Having said that it’s obvious that nothing is 100% as my buddy died yesterday from Covid and he had it 6 months ago. He was unvaccinated and I don’t believe that the vaccine would have helped as he should have had natural immunity.

But again there’s no longer any reasonable debate as to what saves lives. The numbers are in.
Honest question and sorry for your friend, how did he die from Covid when he had it 6 months ago? I’m assuming health experts are saying whatever he dies from was caused by Covid?

View attachment 384735

It's what the vaccine may do to you in a few years that's causing a lot of the hesitancy. Everyday, we see something about some drug or medical device that is generating a class action suit. Everything from talcum powder to hernia mesh seems to have problems. I remember several years ago, doctors prescribed fen-phen diet pills. Doctors claimed it was safe and all kinds of fat people, short on willpower, knocked the doors down to get the prescription. Later, it was discovered it damaged your heart valves...making them rattle like a '78 Ford 302. Older people are making the mental calculation that they will die of covid before something like those damaged valves, so they are getting vaccinated. Younger people are making a different calculation.

Reactions: hog88 and allvol123

The number of unknowns is the worst part of this ****** disease. I’m sure we’ll understand it a lot better in a few years but not soon enough.

VN Store

Back