Vaccine or not?

More than HALF of Unvaccinated Americans believe COVID-19 shots are More Dangerous than the virus itself, poll finds

More than half of unvaccinated Americans believe that COVID-19 vaccines pose a greater risk to their health than the actual virus, a new poll suggests.

The survey, conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), found that 53 percent of people who have not gotten the vaccine believe the shots are riskier than contracting the disease.

This view is especially prominent among those who say they're 'definitely not' getting the vaccine with 75 percent of 'definitely not' responders believing the vaccine is more dangerous.

More than HALF of unvaccinated Americans believe the shots are more dangerous than COVID-19 itself | Daily Mail Online
Interesting. My POV is that i don't KNOW that it isn't. And that's why I'm not getting it.

Should the fact that the large majority of people do not and will not wear masks correctly be a factor in determining whether mask mandates have any benefit?
LOL. I'm reroofing my house. I think i should use chain link fencing. Should work, right?

Reactions: AM64
Looks obese. I wonder if he is a diabetic.
For every 1 of those folks there are at least 99 Covid positive people doing just fine. Doubt they will get interviewed though.

It seems like all of these people being used on tik tok, Twitter, etc, as regretful non-vaxers seem to share the common trait of being cheeseburger aficionados. Maybe they should also regret not taking the stairs every once in a while.

It seems like all of these people being used on tik tok, Twitter, etc, as regretful non-vaxers seem to share the common trait of being cheeseburger aficionados. Maybe they should also regret not taking the stairs every once in a while.
Every single person I know in real life tarding out about this stuff has a BMI approaching 50.

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
No it's not. It's coercion
It is coercion, but the employee has a choice whether to accept the employer's conditions of employment or not.

Edit: like everything else, they'll have to live with the consequences of that choice. They're not being forced, nobody is pinning them down and jabbing them against their will.

Just curious, do you recommend any of the 3 vaccines as preferential for children, when asked by parents of your patients? I asked that clumsily, is there 1 of the 3 you'd pick as best for children?
Currently, only the Pfizer vaccine has been given Emergency Use Authorization in children 12+. Moderna has filed but not received authorization yet. J&J 18+. I know that Pfizer and Moderna have begun trials in younger kids (down to 5 y/o IIRC).

VN Store

Back