Vaccine or not?

I don't consider that being forced. You can choose to not be vaccinated. The employer can choose to not let you in the door.
What if the Social Security Administration decided to stop payments to all seniors until they got the vaccine, would you be okay with that?

It is coercion, but the employee has a choice whether to accept the employer's conditions of employment or not.

Edit: like everything else, they'll have to live with the consequences of that choice. They're not being forced, nobody is pinning them down and jabbing them against their will.
******** argument.

Requiring someone to be vaccinated if they want to work for me does not infringe on their religious freedom. They would be infringing on my rights by forcing me to adhere to their religious peculiarities.
LOL Good luck with that one Chief.

Reactions: AM64
I see you've got nothing.
You do know that coercion is illegal. And I would bet that threatening someone's livelihood unless they do something against their will is as well. It will be tested in court, guaranteed. And God help us if they are allowed to do this. It is a very very slippery slope.

Reactions: OldVolMan
So now Moderna is saying they need a booster.

This never going to end.

Well... Not for the vaccinated.

My guess is that like most of the ailments we've become vaccinated against, it could be a self limiting problem for the anti vaxxers.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Currently, only the Pfizer vaccine has been given Emergency Use Authorization in children 12+. Moderna has filed but not received authorization yet. J&J 18+. I know that Pfizer and Moderna have begun trials in younger kids (down to 5 y/o IIRC).
How do trials of this sort and magnitude work? Are families compensated on the front end (or at all?) and/or is there any manufacturer/researcher recompense in the event it turns out bad? I couldn’t imagine signing my kid up for something like this, no matter the pay day and sure as hell ain’t entertaining it for free.

You do know that coercion is illegal. And I would bet that threatening someone's livelihood unless they do something against their will is as well. It will be tested in court, guaranteed. And God help us if they are allowed to do this. It is a very very slippery slope.

Point me to a statute. I use coercion on a regular basis. My employment policy requires everybody to start work at 8. If somebody keeps showing up late, I tell them I'll fire them. That is a coercive act.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back