Vaccine or not?

But it's incredibly easy to determine that the vaccine makes them less sick. That was always the point.
How sick he felt with the vax, times ten....data....like with crash tests.

Luther that is idiocy.

I got sicker than my wife, she got sicker than our kids. Guy down the road got sicker than all of us, everyone reacts to the virus differently so there is no way to know how sick someone will get

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Everyone gets that the J and J study is taking their 96% at preventing deaths from the 1% that are being killed by the virus and not from the general population numbers, right?

So….if 100 normally die and they are 96% effective in preventing that then only 4 died.

but I digress

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Luther that is idiocy.

I got sicker than my wife, she got sicker than our kids. Guy down the road got sicker than all of us, everyone reacts to the virus differently so there is no way to know how sick someone will get
Is it your position that the vaccinated (as a group) and unvaccinated (as a group) have equal reactions to COVID?

I just read a dumbass on Twitter that said natural immunity is 99% effective in preventing death so the vaccine is killing an additional 3%.
So I thought I’d clarify in case there were other people who don’t understand the numbers

Reactions: AM64
I openly admit that I’m biased in this conversation as I’ve lost 3 people I know to Covid in the last 6 weeks. One should have had natural immunity and the other 2 were unvaccinated.
I support everyone’s right to make their own decisions. I’m quite fond of a lot of you people. Y’all are my imaginary friends. I wish nothing but the best for all of y’all.
Even you @luthervol
So a guy you know that had already had a confirmed case of covid…. Caught it a second time and died?

So a guy you know that had already had a confirmed case of covid…. Caught it a second time and died?
Yes. He was pretty sick with it 6 months ago. He got better. Caught it again last week and died. They have not said if it was a variant or not.

Edit: they said he likely died from a cytokine storm.

“During a cytokine storm, various inflammatory cytokines are produced at a much higher rate than normal. This overproduction of cytokines causes positive feedback on other immune cells to occur, which allows for more immune cells to be recruited to the site of injury that can lead to organ damage and death.”

Is it your position that the vaccinated (as a group) and unvaccinated (as a group) have equal reactions to COVID?

Nope, not my position at all. My only point is that no one can claim the vaccine prevented them from getting “very sick”. That’s all.

Reactions: Zues1
Of course they are. These people are being bussed and flown around our country.
Probably in large numbers to red states.
Gotta drive home the point " get vaccinated by god "!
It’s interesting that until they stopped reporting where they were sending people it was mostly Florida and Texas.

I just read a dumbass on Twitter that said natural immunity is 99% effective in preventing death so the vaccine is killing an additional 3%.
So I thought I’d clarify in case there were other people who don’t understand the numbers
When I first glossed over your post without reading the article I thought WTH?…. Natural response is better😁

Nope, not my position at all. My only point is that no one can claim the vaccine prevented them from getting “very sick”. That’s all.
Can they safely assume that it probably reduced the severity?
Like one can safely assume that a seat belt probably limited the severity of their injuries.
That's my only point.

Reactions: overseasorange2

VN Store

Back