Vaccine or not?

I’m just giving you something to think about. It’s a slippery slope treating employees different based on vaccines status. If I was told I had to show proof of a Covid vaccine I would demand to know other employees disease and health history. If you are going to play health department then game on. My request would be drafted by my attorney.
And you would be laughed at and told to go away. Threaten to sue? You lose. Good lord. My favorite is when an employee tells me they are getting a lawyer. My response is "Great. We have tons of them. Yours looks forward to taking YOUR money. Mine isn't paid by me. Good luck. But we feel like we are in a good place."

If a company wants to impose a mask mandate for health reasons, they could impose it on all employees. There's no discrimination at all in this case. That's what smart employers do.

The flip side is that companies who deal with respirators for chemical, nuclear, and confined spaces require that the wearer be clean shaven to prevent leakage. An effective mask cannot seal over a beard.

I’m just giving you something to think about. It’s a slippery slope treating employees different based on vaccines status. If I was told I had to show proof of a Covid vaccine I would demand to know other employees disease and health history. If you are going to play health department then game on. My request would be drafted by my attorney.

Since 1999, I’ve worked at three different organizations in three different Southern states. Each of my employers has required various vaccinations/tests, including annual flu vaccine and annual TB skin testing. My current employer is mandating COVID vaccination.

In all cases, reasonable accommodations are available for those who can’t be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons. Employees who can’t get the COVID vaccine, for instance, are required to wear a mask at all times and be tested on a regular basis for COVID.

Employers requiring vaccination is nothing new. The courts and the EEOC have been clear that is allowable.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Common sense based on accumulated data.
It's sort of like being in a serious car accident where the car flips a couple of times and you only suffer a broken arm and some sore ribs.. You say wearing a seat belt saved your life. But how do you know? Maybe if you weren't wearing a seat belt you would have been thrown clear of the car and not broken your arm.
However, odds are that wearing a seat belt greatly reduced the severity of your injuries.
Your logic fails because most people who got the virus never got “really sick” in the first place. It was only a small percentage. There’s no way to possibly know the vaccine did anything in this instance. It’s just an assumption.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It does appear that, overall, these CV19 vaccines protect against severe illness and hospitalization. However, I keep hearing that is the goal of vaccines, in general, which is completely untrue.

Vaccines are designed to prevent infection and transmission. I don't give kids their baby shots so they don't get as bad of a case of meningitis, measles, or whooping cough, and I certainly don't warn parents that they can still catch and transmit these pathogens to other frail family members. The goalposts have definitely moved.

Regardless, the vast majority of people who became infected with CV even before vaccines were available had mild symptoms, or didn't even know they had it (as demonstrated by seroprevalence studies). For most of those cases, it did not attack their entire households (e.g. nobody else in my house was infected when I had it, and all have tested negative for antibodies). So, assuming you are in relatively good health, the most likely scenario is that the vaccine did nothing at all for you.
EXACTLY!!!! Thank you!

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Oh no, not a lawyer!. Guess what... I have one, too! I'm pretty comfortable in my legal position on this.

PS: the lawyer you pay to write this request is probably ripping you off.
Guess what that is when I request the religious exemption. Then we are at the Constitution again. Bring it on. Oh btw my lawyer is family and I get the family discount. And he loves to brawl.

And you would be laughed at and told to go away. Threaten to sue? You lose. Good lord. My favorite is when an employee tells me they are getting a lawyer. My response is "Great. We have tons of them. Yours looks forward to taking YOUR money. Mine isn't paid by me. Good luck. But we feel like we are in a good place."
Family discount. Never threatened lawsuit sport. But enjoy your good place

Guess what that is when I request the religious exemption. Then we are at the Constitution again. Bring it on. Oh btw my lawyer is family and I get the family discount. And he loves to brawl.

Good luck. "Reasonable accommodation" isn't something i made up and i dont know many lawyers that don't love to brawl.

Since 1999, I’ve worked at three different organizations in three different Southern states. Each of my employers has required various vaccinations/tests, including annual flu vaccine and annual TB skin testing. My current employer is mandating COVID vaccination.

In all cases, reasonable accommodations are available for those who can’t be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons. Employees who can’t get the COVID vaccine, for instance, are required to wear a mask at all times and be tested on a regular basis for COVID.

Employers requiring vaccination is nothing new. The courts and the EEOC have been clear that is allowable.
Can I wear my mask below my nose like most of the other idiots that don’t know how to properly wear them.

Family discount. Never threatened lawsuit sport. But enjoy your good place
Do you read your own posts? You did threaten to sue. And let's be clear, no court ever would allow you to see other employees medical records as you suggested. Your own fictitious lawyer would think you are dumb.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Do you read your own posts? You did threaten to sue. And let's be clear, no court ever would allow you to see other employees medical records as you suggested. Your own fictitious lawyer would think you are dumb.
If someone asks me to see my records then I’m going to ask if every else’s records are also requested. My fictitious lawyer thinks you are dumb.

If someone asks me to see my records then I’m going to ask if every else’s records are also requested. My fictitious lawyer thinks you are dumb.
You will never have the right to see other people's medical records. Your fake lawyer is dumb and ignorant of the law. Of course now you will claim you didn't mean what you said.

You will never have the right to see other people's medical records. Your fake lawyer is dumb and ignorant of the law. Of course now you will claim you didn't mean what you said.
Exactly. Then you will never have access to my medical records.

My elderly extended family members are vaccinated. Moderna and Pfizer. No problems have occurred to date.

My wife, kids and I are not and have no plans to be vaccinated. My kids attend Christian school and a private Christian university. We will decide what we put in our bodies...not any goverment or Karen that needs to mind their own business.

Btw....i have worn a mask less than a dozen times and not missed an hour of work due to this overblown flu season. The times that i have worn a mask where when i really needed something from a store which demanded it. Like gasoline when my truck was on fumes. I cant imagine living in fear for almost 2 years straight? You can keep that misery and fear mongering. Amazing how we never had a flu season? Hmmmm

Btw...my aunt who is a UT educated microbiologist/virologist sent me this....she recently retired after 45 years of lab work with a Masters degree ...

Good article! I've been convinced pretty much from the start that covid came from the Wuhan lab. This is a story like some kids were playing with matches and a building went up in flames. Could have been lightning on a cloudless day, a spark from a fire hundreds of miles away, spontaneous combustion, but the most likely source by far is the kids and matches. The real question is why are supposedly intelligent people trying to transform a disease harmless to humans into one that is very contagious to humans and without a human defense system? Furthering science is one thing, but the "first, do no harm" concepts should override all other considerations. And maybe more importantly is the issue of state funding and permission to actually create a disease with no known human resistance; there should be heads rolling for this stupidity.

So you realized that and still thought your post supported your case?
Okee dokee
Obtuse much? Obviously you haven't seen Major Payne, or understand sarcasm, or have anything resembling a sense of humor. Never change Looter Luther.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back