Vaccine or not?

How many VN posters have died because they took that ass clown seriously?
Probably zero, I've certainly not seen everything he's said but because he doesn't tow the administrations line on covid (which is very suspect as they have communicated many half truths and misinformation) I'd say the administrations good for at least 100 to 200k more in the deaths responsible for category, remember misinformation only breeds distrust.

Now, go back to your regularly scheduled Fisher Price trolling playset and let the adults discuss.

Another data point.

Skeptical of posting this one because:

a. I don’t know anything about this guy; and
b. A one-day snapshot isn’t particularly good data analysis.

With the caveat that I may have been fooled by a bad meme, I’m posting it anyways because it’s the first time I’ve seen the 7x/10x claim broken into numbers.

On top of that, geographic areas have gone through spikes at different times. A one day or one week comparison in the middle of the overall spike has already caused a foot in mouth moment with covid already. This may as well.

What are the credentials he has other than a username?
I would feel confident in saying he's a doctor. I know a few others outside VN who would validate that if I ever felt the need

Just because he may not agree with your version of what needs to happen doesn't mean he is uneducated on the subject

When do the numbers from lollapalooza drop? If the Branch Covidians are saying the Sturgis Rally is a super spreader event, a huge music festival in Illinois should be one as well.

Reactions: ButchPlz
On top of that, geographic areas have gone through spikes at different times. A one day or one week comparison in the middle of the overall spike has already caused a foot in mouth moment with covid already. This may as well.
Could happen. UK trends make me hopeful it won’t, at least with the death and hospitalization.

Attachments

• 07EE9F64-FBDE-455F-A708-63FE37D31BB5.png
    07EE9F64-FBDE-455F-A708-63FE37D31BB5.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 0D7288E3-1A7D-48CC-B180-B1710F3F6591.png
    0D7288E3-1A7D-48CC-B180-B1710F3F6591.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 4
  • B2687595-774C-4E38-AD76-614FAB55D3B7.png
    B2687595-774C-4E38-AD76-614FAB55D3B7.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 180FB71E-10D9-4D6C-BA79-4E2BBDE533BD.png
    180FB71E-10D9-4D6C-BA79-4E2BBDE533BD.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 2
Could happen. UK trends make me hopeful it won’t, at least with the death and hospitalization.
Same thing was said about the states that shut down vs didn't. Time will tell. But it's nonsense to take some sort of victory lap mid spike. (not saying you are)

Also waiting for the Garth Brooks disaster that didn't happen last week in Nashville.
A jammed stadium of people were ushered into the covered area's at Nissan while lightening blanketed the area. Show was cancelled after sometime and people walked back to their cars in a driving rainstorm.

Also waiting for the Garth Brooks disaster that didn't happen last week in Nashville.
A jammed stadium of people were ushered into the covered area's at Nissan while lightening blanketed the area. Show was cancelled after sometime and people walked back to their cars in a driving rainstorm.

And don't forget Sturgis.

Reactions: Zues1
When do the numbers from lollapalooza drop? If the Branch Covidians are saying the Sturgis Rally is a super spreader event, a huge music festival in Illinois should be one as well.
If you're talking about Lollapalooza (385K) in Chicago where everyone was required to be fully vaxed or neg COVID tested, but you're silent about Sturgis (700K) where NONE of that protocol was required; I suspect your real issue isn't COVID safety.

351FCEB8-FC40-4BAD-86F0-8BA26370175F.jpeg

If you're talking about Lollapalooza (385K) in Chicago where everyone was required to be fully vaxed or neg COVID tested, but you're silent about Sturgis (700K) where NONE of that protocol was required; I suspect your real issue isn't COVID safety.

View attachment 385896
Now do the border. This isn't about safety it's about control

Another data point.

Skeptical of posting this one because:

a. I don’t know anything about this guy; and
b. A one-day snapshot isn’t particularly good data analysis.

With the caveat that I may have been fooled by a bad meme, I’m posting it anyways because it’s the first time I’ve seen the 7x/10x claim broken into numbers.

I would want to know the states. I am guessing they mean most/least vaxxer by rate.

I got slightly different pop numbers. Doubt it changes things, just wondering about the math or which states.

Also wonder why it's the only metric being looked at.

View attachment 385896
So you really believe people wore a mask who wasn’t vaccinated there? 😂

Reactions: Zues1 and OL SMOKEY

View attachment 385896
If you arent looking at the results, and I have no idea what either is, you dont care about Covid safety.

You are pointing to it here, compliance with guidelines rather than what is effective.

Reactions: midnight orange

Mandatory vaccine that triggered a riot in 1885

Reminds me of several VN members.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Zues1
MSNBC Host: It Was OK To Be An Anti-Vaxxer When Trump Was President | ZeroHedge

“I have taken a lot of heat for having said back in September that, if Donald Trump remained president, I wouldn’t trust anything that was coming out in terms of vaccines that he was offering, and that it was difficult to trust the CDC after he had warped it so thoroughly, and that, even if he wasn’t president, it would be difficult to restore that kind of trust,” Reid said recently.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back