Vaccine or not?

You are right because many on the right want to emulate them now by doing the exact same thing you just criticized. 🤣😂🤣
You know, when someone is trying to troll you by saying something like I did, the best response is no response. The right wing moral outrage machine is, of course, just as contradictory and hypocritical. No one here, especially me, will claim otherwise.

But, thanks for letting me trigger you. My day, and work here, is complete.

Reactions: Zues1
You know, when someone is trying to troll you by saying something like I did, the best response is no response. The right wing moral outrage machine is, of course, just as contradictory and hypocritical. No one here, especially me, will claim otherwise.

But, thanks for letting me trigger you. My day, and work here, is complete.
Not triggered, but would it make you happier thinking you did?

For the same reason i got all the other vaccinations.

Please encourage your offspring to avoid all future vaccinations. It's a smart choice for your bloodline.
That's a hilarious retort from liberals. It's like you have nothing else to offer, so you say that you hope those that don't agree with you die. I hope you are holding your breath until you turn blue when you type that.

Reactions: Zues1
Some are more articulate, but this basically the GOP argument on vaccines and masks in a nutshell. Me, me, me.

That's a hilarious retort from liberals. It's like you have nothing else to offer, so you say that you hope those that don't agree with you die. I hope you are holding your breath until you turn blue when you type that.

Actually, at some point the rational just get tired of beating their heads against a wall. Sounds like you have a bit of experience in having people around you simply give up.

Get the vax or don't, watching you guys drop off won't cause me to lose sleep.

Actually, at some point the rational just get tired of beating their heads against a wall. Sounds like you have a bit of experience in having people around you simply give up.

Get the vax or don't, watching you guys drop off won't cause me to lose sleep.
There's that response again. You view/hope those of us that have legitimate health concerns about the unknown vaccines are an obstacle and will just die and it's OK with you. Sad really.

I have antibodies from God. I am not worried. You have chemicals from who-knows-where. LOL

There's that response again. You view/hope those of us that have legitimate health concerns about the unknown vaccines are an obstacle and will just die and it's OK with you. Sad really.

I have antibodies from God. I am not worried. You have chemicals from who-knows-where. LOL

You question vaccines, I marvel at the technology and science that funneled them into existence.

The God angle is rich. Your comment reminds me of the single person that survives a mass casualty event to thank God for being good. barf.gif

VN Store

Back