Vaccine or not?

Nope.

raw
5597173B-3018-4E97-BD79-571E4D58868F.gif

Nope, but if people choose to leave themselves vulnerable, that's on them. If you're vaccinated you're supposed to be protected. Also, if you're vaccinated and get a "breakthrough" case, it's not supposed to be as bad. So as long as YOU are vaccinated, you should be fine. Let other people do as they choose. It's called freedom.

The weird part for me in this forum is that I keep agreeing with people I generally disagree with and vice versa. For example, I would agree with your thought that self choice is always the right path. However, another part of me recognizes that if someone runs a stop sign and is injured, that's on him - but it's also likely that he claimed an innocent victim because his selfish or unthinking actions didn't consider the welfare of others. I still contend that freedom comes with a price, and that is responsibility for oneself and for others. Otherwise "freedom" is simple anarchy.

The weird part for me in this forum is that I keep agreeing with people I generally disagree with and vice versa. For example, I would agree with your thought that self choice is always the right path. However, another part of me recognizes that if someone runs a stop sign and is injured, that's on him - but it's also likely that he claimed an innocent victim because his selfish or unthinking actions didn't consider the welfare of others. I still contend that freedom comes with a price, and that is responsibility for oneself and for others. Otherwise "freedom" is simple anarchy.

I agree 100%..Not easy. The mere politization of this is their own fault. Lack and killing of therapeutics is concerning as well. Take the shot take the shot...well who trusts anything from the WHO, CDC, or any pol? And I am not anti vax...get the flu shot every year.

Frankly, the pols or cops in your case, are corrupt as hell.

I have a friend sitting in Hamblen county med center emergency waiting room with pneumonia for almost 24 hrs.
Waiting on a room, 20 people in front of them.
They called UT and was told there's currently an 18 hr wait to be seen in ER.

Reactions: AM64
But your leaving out that the other bystander is vaccinated (or can choose to be). If one is not vaccinated they’re willing to assume a risk, if they’re willing to assume that risk, then why should I go get vaxed to keep them safe? I don’t see why we need to look out for people who don’t want to be looked out for (myself included)?

VN Store

Back