Vaccine or not?

All the vaccines are designed to cause the body to develop antibodies. The J&J is more of a traditional vaccine using a weakened form of the virus. The way I understand it the mrna vaccines use a copy of the spike that attaches to cells to cause the body to form antibodies. If I'm wrong I'll yield to the experts.
That's what I said.

Question: These cruise ships that have all of their passengers vaccinated... do they still unload passengers at ports and allow them to do excursions? Doesn't that defeat the purpose if the island or port residents can still be a source of infection?

May as well just have the boat just sit at the dock in Ft. Lauderdale for 4 days instead of risking have an island native infect everyone.
Yeah but the cruisers were vaccinated so they were safe.

What effects are covid and vax going to have on my body 10 years from now?? 20 years???
iu

If you want to gamble that be my guest. There is actually a lot of hard data on Covid and the vaccine. My classmate who died at 52 from Covid doesn’t have the choice anymore.

Of course I had another fiend who was intubated and in a coma for 3 weeks tell me not to get the vaccine.

Personally I would like to see a more concerted effort on therapeutics like regeneron, it again you’re still putting a substance in your body. Hillarious that people will go to a Tack store and by ivermectin paste and eat it but won’t take a vaccine.
Had friends drown, die in car accidents, surgery gone wrong. And shot during a robbery....all things likely not to happen...not gonna stop shopping, or swimming, or driving...just as im not putting this vax in my body without more data. Or a higher mortality rate

Had friends drown, die in car accidents, surgery gone wrong. And shot during a robbery....all things likely not to happen...not gonna stop shopping, or swimming, or driving...just as im not putting this vax in my body without more data. Or a higher mortality rate
This is called a false equivalency. I’m guessing you wear a seat belt, lock your doors at night, and don’t take unnecessary risks. Guessing also that you don’t have a problem with the government requiring a license to drive and rules for the road.

Reactions: AM64 and ohhbother
This is called a false equivalency. I’m guessing you wear a seat belt, lock your doors at night, and don’t take unnecessary risks. Guessing also that you don’t have a problem with the government requiring a license to drive and rules for the road.
Ahhhhhh....... 'unnecessary risk'. Love it. I have natural immunity. It is an unnecessary risk getting the 'vaccine' at this point.

Me too.
I have natural immunity. I’ll be having my antibodies checked every 4 months. If they drop low enough I’ll get vaccinated.
Wow, are you that paranoid of a minimal risk virus that you would go every 4 months and have your antibodies checked? Have you had your antibodies checked for Hepatitis A, B or C? What about polio? Do you have your blood sugar tested every 4 months? I guess I could go on for quite some time about potential diseases we face.

Nope dont do either...i take risks that have 99% survival rate......what does a drivers license and rules of the road have to do with a persons personal risk assessment???

That's what I said.
Not really. You claimed that the vaccines are therapeutics. They clearly are not therapeutics. They are stimulants to your immune system to create antibodies to the virus. That's the definition of a vaccine. While they're effectiveness is questionable, just like the flu vaccine, their job is to stimulate the immune system to fight off the virus.

Not making light of the virus. You wanna get vax'd? Get vax'd. I had the disease 02/21. Survived by God's good grace. If I understand the body's immune response, I already have more protection than whatever I could get from taking the shot. And it is extremely survivable. I have no plans to get the shot. Stocking up on ivermectin, though, JIC.

You're the one with a false equivalency.

One can opt out of driving on the road at any time they wish, just like opting out of medicine if they wish. Locking your doors is not the same thing as taking an experimental medicine for which there is no long term data on side effects. We know there are no long term negative side effects of driving on the road or locking our doors or wearing seat belts.

And yet people still wear seat belts and lock there doors. See how it works??
People say to get vaxed because is slows or stops the spread...both proving more and more everyday to be false...how does wearing my seatbelt or locking my doors protect anyone else???

All the vaxed people live under this guise of " I'm vaxing/masking for others" BS. Your doing cuz your afraid for yourself.....and you have bought into the propaganda 100% thats fine..it your choice...notice no unvaxed says anything about vaxed people until provoked...

People say to get vaxed because is slows or stops the spread...both proving more and more everyday to be false...how does wearing my seatbelt or locking my doors protect anyone else???

All the vaxed people live under this guise of " I'm vaxing/masking for others" BS. Your doing cuz your afraid for yourself.....and you have bought into the propaganda 100% thats fine..it your choice...notice no unvaxed says anything about vaxed people until provoked...
These folks want others to strap a mattress to the car in case other people's seatbelt fails.

Reactions: whodeycin85

Already addressed this in a different discussion.

VN Store

Back