Vaccine or not?

My dad (59, smoker, not exactly in top notch health, typical Facebook, Trump loving R) finally decided to get the vaccine. I asked him why the change of heart, "its getting pretty bad. I would hate to be laying there dying in the hospital when I could have just gotten the shot." Smartest thing I've heard my Dad say in years.

Hello.

Hi, table for two, please.

Sure, and your name.

ND40

Great. And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?

We do. Can you tell us who our server will be?

Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.

Great. Can you show us Brad's vaccination card?

Um...

And also, can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases?

Um...

Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc, so if you could provide us with Brad's most recent tox screen, that would be great.

Um... Let me get the manager for you.

That would be great, thanks.

>>Copied and pasted.

Seriously? All kinds of conspiracy videos floating on social media.

Here's a conspiracy theory now debunked by the very people who created it: "No way that virus came from the lab in Wuhan, (even though the virology lab is in Wuhan)! It came from animal to human, dammit, and that's that, and anyone who says otherwise should be shut down on social media." And they were.

People should really leave medical decisions up to the individual and their doctors.

Democrats do not believe in individual freedom. They are collectivists, i.e. - faux Americans. Therefore, they think the STATE has the right to control your body (unless you want an abortion, then they don't).

Hello.

Hi, table for two, please.

Sure, and your name.

ND40

Great. And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?

We do. Can you tell us who our server will be?

Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.

Great. Can you show us Brad's vaccination card?

Um...

And also, can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases?

Um...

Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc, so if you could provide us with Brad's most recent tox screen, that would be great.

Um... Let me get the manager for you.

That would be great, thanks.

>>Copied and pasted.

Where we work on cars, we had a woman ask if we had all had our shots and was safe not to get her sick. After we finished her car, her son came to pick it up and told us she has had covid for 3 days and didn't feel like picking up her car.

So we had a covid carrier drop her car off knowing she had it. Ask if we had been jabbed for her safety. While not telling us she had it. lol

These vaccines are a unique technology that has never been tried before, especially on a massive scale. We have no idea what potential side effects there might be, despite what Mariposa County says.

"No idea"?

Can you explain what's unique about it to the effect that we have no idea?

Why does scale matter?

Here's a conspiracy theory now debunked by the very people who created it: "No way that virus came from the lab in Wuhan, (even though the virology lab is in Wuhan)! It came from animal to human, dammit, and that's that, and anyone who says otherwise should be shut down on social media." And they were.
I’m quite open to the idea of the virus escaping the Wuhan lab and tend to lean toward that being the case.

The notion that the medical community, under the Trump administration mind you, allowed Bill Gates to put nano chips in the vaccine is absurd. Plenty of other stuff out there that goes against facts and science.

I’m not an anti-vaxx supporter, nor am I gung ho about getting vaccinated.

I am, however, troubled by the means by which the powers that be have basically coerced many to get this vaccine whether by bribes or by being pushed out of society & the workplace. The total vilification of those who are hesitant about getting the vaccine is more than troubling.

For my own part, I have already had COVID at least once with rather mild symptoms (this was last November). My wife tested positive again in March and we quarantined with our children a second time, having absolutely zero symptoms.

Now, my concern is this:

It has been shown that the vaccine neither prevents infection nor keeps one from becoming contagious.

I have already had COVID at least once, possibly twice (I, myself, was not tested again in March).

I am healthy and in my early 30s.

What benefit do I truly gain from getting the vaccine?

Rather, why should I take the chance that I could have an adverse reaction to the vaccine (even if very rare), when it would confer no benefit to me? In that instance, I would stand to lose by getting the vaccine by gaining the possibility of complications. It would not give me any more immunity than what I have hitherto gained, but could (there still exists the chance) cause me health issues in the short or long-term.

But, the response I always hear is: “just get it anyway.” Not exactly encouraging words to a free-thinker.

NIH director calls Unvaccinated Americans 'sitting ducks' and predicts the US will see 200,000 COVID cases per day within TWO WEEKS if more people don't get shots and wear masks

National Institutes of Health Director Dr Francis Collins referred to unvaccinated Americans as 'sitting ducks' as he offered a grim prediction that the US could see 200,000 new coronavirus cases per day within the next two weeks.

NIH director Francis Collins calls unvaccinated Americans 'sitting ducks' | Daily Mail Online

I’m not an anti-vaxx supporter, nor am I gung ho about getting vaccinated.

I am, however, troubled by the means by which the powers that be have basically coerced many to get this vaccine whether by bribes or by being pushed out of society & the workplace. The total vilification of those who are hesitant about getting the vaccine is more than troubling.

For my own part, I have already had COVID at least once with rather mild symptoms (this was last November). My wife tested positive again in March and we quarantined with our children a second time, having absolutely zero symptoms.

Now, my concern is this:

It has been shown that the vaccine neither prevents infection nor keeps one from becoming contagious.

I have already had COVID at least once, possibly twice (I, myself, was not tested again in March).

I am healthy and in my early 30s.

What benefit do I truly gain from getting the vaccine?

Rather, why should I take the chance that I could have an adverse reaction to the vaccine (even if very rare), when it would confer no benefit to me? In that instance, I would stand to lose by getting the vaccine by gaining the possibility of complications. It would not give me any more immunity than what I have hitherto gained, but could (there still exists the chance) cause me health issues in the short or long-term.

But, the response I always hear is: “just get it anyway.” Not exactly encouraging words to a free-thinker.

They feel safer, and you did like you was told like a good boy. The tolerant left has no room for freedom or free thinkers. If you don't align with them you are a leech on the cheeks of the U.S.

There are more reasons not to get it right now then to get it. I don't belittle anyone that wants it, but when it comes to me not wanting it I am a white racist that hates people.

The journalist labeled his claims as false simply by citing dissenting viewpoints/conclusions from other Dr’s. They are telling society that a Dr. is wrong and spreading misinformation based on that information. There are also studies according to multiple Dr’s, including one from John’s Hopkins, that says masks are negligible to non-effective. Myriad of Dr’s who are worried about the potential side effects, or just the facts of the unknown, with the concept of mRNA vaccines. Robert Redfield just this past week said that he’s seen no data or study that supports masking kids in school, and if he finds it grounded in science/data then he’ll support it. Are they going to cancel the former director of the CDC? Actually they will; he said he’s already been sidelined, ousted and chastised for having nuanced views on the entire Covid situation. You’re an ostrich if you don’t think or see that there’s but one viewpoint allowed today and anything that is the antithesis of that viewpoint is false & worthy of being labeled as such.

It was pretty easy to read the article and understand that they’re providing contrary opinions. I don’t know why you think you’re the only person who can do that.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Where we work on cars, we had a woman ask if we had all had our shots and was safe not to get her sick. After we finished her car, her son came to pick it up and told us she has had covid for 3 days and didn't feel like picking up her car.

So we had a covid carrier drop her car off knowing she had it. Ask if we had been jabbed for her safety. While not telling us she had it. lol
Lol what an idiot. Hopefully nobody in your shop got infected by the stupid wench.

Lol what an idiot. Hopefully nobody in your shop got infected by the stupid wench.

I worked on it. I have a odd mind set. I could die on the way home in my truck, something could fall on me at work, I could get covid, wife get mad at me. At some point in this life I will die. I don't worry about when that will be or what will cause it. I live my life happily and enjoy it as it goes by.

Plus I have worked on people cars for 10+ years. Covid is the least of the worries of getting from a persons car. People are down right nasty.

VN Store

Back