Vaccine or not?

I think most rational people would say 1. Brett Favre knows more about concussions than Covid. 2. Concussions worse for kids than Covid. 3. If Favre was there to talk about concussions why bring up Covid?

Are they tho? I agree with your underlying point but I am curious about that. Seems like 99% of kids can't hit hard enough for concussions to be a concern yet.

Are they tho? I agree with your underlying point but I am curious about that. Seems like 99% of kids can't hit hard enough for concussions to be a concern yet.
May not matter how hard you are hit. Doctor who saw mine happen in person said it was the bounce my head did, not the speed at which it happened.

Considering we know the long term issues with concussions, CRE etc, I would say yeah its worse for kids.

Only personally speaking here, but I would rather go thru every other injury and sickness I have ever had again, rather than have another concussion. And i have had plenty of other stuff happen.

Heck I would heavily consider trading one of my concussions for a limb if the devil offered.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I think most rational people would say 1. Brett Favre knows more about concussions than Covid. 2. Concussions worse for kids than Covid. 3. If Favre was there to talk about concussions why bring up Covid?
I watched the interview, his whole speech was talking about what science says regarding concussions and children. I would say 90% of the interview was about that topic.

Given his reasoning and what the topic of the last few weeks have been, and that a journalist can ask whatever question they want, it's an appropriate question to ask about his view on the vaccine.

I watched the interview, his whole speech was talking about what science says regarding concussions and children. I would say 90% of the interview was about that topic.

Given his reasoning and what the topic of the last few weeks have been, and that a journalist can ask whatever question they want, it's an appropriate question to ask about his view on the vaccine.

Not if the interview was set up to discuss concussions in children.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Having had both a concussion and lost a limb, definitely go for the leg. Just make sure the pact doesn't include phantom pain.
My concussions changed who I was. Dont know if I would survive another.

Not to derail this thread.

Reactions: AshG
My concussions changed who I was. Dont know if I would survive another.

Not to derail this thread.

And that's exactly why I suggested going for the lost limb. I pray you never find yourself in a situation where another concussion is a potential diagnosis.

May not matter how hard you are hit. Doctor who saw mine happen in person said it was the bounce my head did, not the speed at which it happened.

Considering we know the long term issues with concussions, CRE etc, I would say yeah its worse for kids.

Only personally speaking here, but I would rather go thru every other injury and sickness I have ever had again, rather than have another concussion. And i have had plenty of other stuff happen.

Heck I would heavily consider trading one of my concussions for a limb if the devil offered.

I had a concussion from knocking heads (a forehead to my temple) with somebody at a wave pool when I was 13. It sucked. I got the **** knocked out of me in HS football and had my bell rang a bit but nothing ever like that.

It can happen, like you say...your head whipped and hit the ground hard, but this is a risk in any sport. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you told me soccer was #2 to wrestling for kid concussions.

If I had a dollar for every time someone used Robert Malone as a reason not to use the vaccine.

VN Store

Back