Vaccine or not?

I wish a state would take the step to start banning fat people from places, since that's much more likely to cause issues for most than catching COVID.

It's a spike. We are seeing spikes everywhere. The spike is below the previous worst. As we have previously pointed out it's not just Covid taking up beds this time.
The spike is now way past the previous worst.

This is the current situation in Florida.

There are more cases of covid now - after vaccines have been available for months - than at any previous point during the pandemic.

A8402489-C36E-4F1A-93EE-31DFE1B248AB.png

What have I labeled as false? Where have I (or tried to) discredit a practicing Dr/medical professional?
Literally every post where you’ve stated your opinion as fact does the same thing you’re crying about from this article.

Somehow, people still manage to make up their own mind and disagree with you, even though you stated something as fact. It’s almost like being able to show your work is more persuasive than just stating conclusions that can’t be tracked to any specific evidence.

I don’t understand why you care so much about something that will likely change zero minds.

And some people wonder why other people are confused or untrusting altogether of the vaccine. This is at least the 30th person I’ve seen say this very thing, and Dr Lindsay is certainly qualified to make this hypothesis as are others that I’ve read, yet she along with others are met with denunciation from so called fact checkers. With the self admitted plagiarism and lying coming from Snopes and other so called fact checkers, who is one to truly trust on this ? I personally recommend just read and do your own research and go with that and your own gut instinct.

Kiddiedoc or anyone else more qualified than I wanna weigh in here ?

D6EE491C-F6D0-4731-ABD1-64CFB07354C4.png

I've started going back through this claim by claim. She really needs to be careful lest we she end up unemployed or on the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Forty-five minutes of rambling with the expectation that the audience will smile and nod along. DuckDuckGo or Brave search the claims she presents and her spiel falls apart faster than my daughter when asked to clean her room.

I've started going back through this claim by claim. She really needs to be careful lest we she end up unemployed or on the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Forty-five minutes of rambling with the expectation that the audience will smile and nod along. DuckDuckGo or Brave search the claims she presents and her spiel falls apart faster than my daughter when asked to clean her room.

A covid-19 ICU nurse working with patients doesn’t know anything and her claims are found false by a quick search on some BS site.

You can’t deny anything in the first 10 minutes of the video.

VN Store

Back