Vaccine or not?

A covid-19 ICU nurse working with patients doesn’t know anything and her claims are found false by a quick search on some BS site.

You can’t deny anything in the first 10 minutes of the video.

The other thirty five minutes, then. The further you go, the more ridiculous the claims became and the easier they are to debunk.

Reactions: bamawriter
I've started going back through this claim by claim. She really needs to be careful lest we she end up unemployed or on the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Forty-five minutes of rambling with the expectation that the audience will smile and nod along. DuckDuckGo or Brave search the claims she presents and her spiel falls apart faster than my daughter when asked to clean her room.
The second the portion of the American medical community that is primarily pushing the vaccine as a "cure all" started dismissing natural immunity, it lost all credibility. So I'm not sure any information can be honestly dismissed or proclaimed misinformation as long as that narrative is pushed.

Literally every post where you’ve stated your opinion as fact does the same thing you’re crying about from this article.

Somehow, people still manage to make up their own mind and disagree with you, even though you stated something as fact. It’s almost like being able to show your work is more persuasive than just stating conclusions that can’t be tracked to any specific evidence.

I don’t understand why you care so much about something that will likely change zero minds.
I think you’re not comprehending my posts because I’ve yet to say that any Dr. is wrong. Me saying “wear your mask, get your vax and you don’t have to worry about me infecting you” is far from a journalist or tech nerd with a 9th grade biology class under their belt determining what’s scientific and what’s not. This is a bigger issue than just Covid; you have media outlets and social platforms removing any content with dissenting opinions on myriad of subjects and strictly promoting one narrative. That’s the very definition of propaganda and how it materializes. Just waiting for Winston Smith to tell us our chocolate ration for the week.

The second the portion of the American medical community that is primarily pushing the vaccine as a "cure all" started dismissing natural immunity, it lost all credibility. So I'm not sure any information can be honestly dismissed or proclaimed misinformation as long as that narrative is pushed.

That's rather a rather religious take on the whole mess, and a dangerous one at that. Segment out. Clarify. Deal with specific parameters.

Where the nurse started rambling about how mRNA vaccines skipped animal testing because 100% of the animals died is so easily addressed. But your mindset points towards an acceptance of that fabrication because another group overstated three efficacy of the vaccine. That's nonsensical.

Are they tho? I agree with your underlying point but I am curious about that. Seems like 99% of kids can't hit hard enough for concussions to be a concern yet.
I can chime in, here. I had one kid die from a head-to-head hit several years ago. I have a couple with persistent headaches and one with seizures that were precipitated by repeated concussions. Have many young athletes that missed several weeks of school and even a couple of entire sports seasons. Of course, we won't know the full CTE effects for decades.

So, yeah, I would say head injuries are significantly more dangerous for children.

I can chime in, here. I had one kid die from a head-to-head hit several years ago. I have a couple with persistent headaches and one with seizures that were precipitated by repeated concussions. Have many young athletes that missed several weeks of school and even a couple of entire sports seasons. Of course, we won't know the full CTE effects for decades.

So, yeah, I would say head injuries are significantly more dangerous for children.

Damn

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That's rather a rather religious take on the whole mess, and a dangerous one at that. Segment out. Clarify. Deal with specific parameters.

Where the nurse started rambling about how mRNA vaccines skipped animal testing because 100% of the animals died is so easily addressed. But your mindset points towards an acceptance of that fabrication because another group overstated three efficacy of the vaccine. That's nonsensical.
No, you need to check your vision or learn to read. My mindset has been amazed at the clear lack of following the science when it comes to natural immunity as it pertains to covid 19.

Might want to ask yourself why 90% of healthcare facilities will not require the vaccine of their employees. Hint it’s not a conspiracy
My wife works at our local hospital, on the administrative side, but they’re not requiring it of any employees. I just asked her again this weekend if there’s been a mandate come down yet with Delta Zeta Chi running rampant and she said no. She works within the Huntsville Hospital system, of which there is 5-6 hospitals in totality, so there’s the potential for a lot of healthcare workers to remain unvaccinated.

The spike is now way past the previous worst.

This is the current situation in Florida.

There are more cases of covid now - after vaccines have been available for months - than at any previous point during the pandemic.

View attachment 387404
Which means an extremely high # of vaccinated individuals are testing positive since the previous spike took place when practically everyone was unvaccinated and you’ve had plenty of previously non-infected individuals test positive between then and the start of this spike.

My wife works at our local hospital, on the administrative side, but they’re not requiring it of any employees. I just asked her again this weekend if there’s been a mandate come down yet with Delta Zeta Chi running rampant and she said no. She works within the Huntsville Hospital system, of which there is 5-6 hospitals in totality, so there’s the potential for a lot of healthcare workers to remain unvaccinated.
Only 60-65% of most hospital team members are vaccinated. The rest will not

And some people wonder why other people are confused or untrusting altogether of the vaccine. This is at least the 30th person I’ve seen say this very thing, and Dr Lindsay is certainly qualified to make this hypothesis as are others that I’ve read, yet she along with others are met with denunciation from so called fact checkers. With the self admitted plagiarism and lying coming from Snopes and other so called fact checkers, who is one to truly trust on this ? I personally recommend just read and do your own research and go with that and your own gut instinct.

Kiddiedoc or anyone else more qualified than I wanna weigh in here ?

View attachment 387405
#cancelled

Well, it is Alabama.

Not many hospitals want to risk losing even more staff in an already thin profession. More baby boomers are getting older and leaving the field and fewer younger folks to treat the aging population as it is.

Which means an extremely high # of vaccinated individuals are testing positive since the previous spike took place when practically everyone was unvaccinated and you’ve had plenty of previously non-infected individuals test positive between then and the start of this spike.

Most locales are not reporting cases amongst the vaccinated unless they wind up hospitalized, so it's unlikely that they're driving the numbers up.

You're off on your numbers. And the percentage of hospitals mandating vaccination is increasing daily.

30% of US hospitals mandate vaccination for employment
OK, so it is 70% according to this... not 90%. Fair enough. However, how many of these hospitals are voluntarily mandating the jab as opposed to the state mandating the jab? I would like to see the numbers of the hospitals outside of these handful of states and see how the numbers look when the state is not in the way.

Cities and states have also enacted policies, covering hundreds of organizations and thousands of employees in a single decision. Maine, New York, Pennsylvania, California and New Jersey have implemented vaccination requirements for healthcare workers. (The count of 1,850 hospitals includes those affected by state-level mandates as of Aug. 13, according to the AHA. If New York's hospitals are counted per its state-level policy unveiled Aug. 17, the tally moves to 2,064, or 33.8 percent of U.S. hospitals.)

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Most locales are not reporting cases amongst the vaccinated unless they wind up hospitalized, so it's unlikely that they're driving the numbers up.
When EVERYONE was unvaccinated during the last spike and susceptible to contracting an infection we had infinitely less cases in many places than today (i.e. FL). The population of unvaccinated individuals today is 168M less, plus X number of new infections (natural immunity) in the first 6 months but we’ve reached record high cases strictly on the small(er) population of unvaccinated individuals?

VN Store

Back