Vaccine or not?

Is the Covid Vaccine safe?
1. Are there possible adverse event outcomes? 543,000 in VAERS database (7/15/21) - VAERS - Data
2. Do the pharmaceutical companies have total indemnification from liability? Yes, congressional “PREP ACT”
3. Is this a vaccine? No, mRNA messenger is a lab synthetic
4. What additional chemicals are in the injection? Moderna SM-102 proprietary
5. Is the vaccine FDA approved? No, emergency approval only
6. Were drug interaction studies done? No
7. Were single dose toxicity studies done? No
8. Were toxicokinetic studies done? No
9. Were genotoxicity studies done? No
10. Were carcinogenicity studies done? No
11. Were pre/postnatal studies done? No
12. Is the mRNA injection effective? Mild reduction in symptoms
13. How long does it protect against Covid? Don’t know
14. Does it help people who contracted and survived Covid? Don’t know
15. Does it prevent transmission of Covid? No
16. Are there medical treatments for Covid? Yes, ivermectin, hydroxichloriquin, vitamins D, C and zinc
17. What are Covid survival chances? 0-14 99.9998%, 15-44 99.9931%, 45-64 99.9294%, 65-85 99.6297%
18. Is the PCR test accurate? Cycle threshold must be less than 35, FDA approved up to 40. Fauci - over 35 is dead nucleotides, not able to cause infection
19. Asbestos particles are 50 times LARGER than the corona virus. Paper/cloth masks (excluding N95) are not approved by OSHA to be used around asbestos.

Can you get natural immunity if you contract but survive Covid?
If yes, do you still need a vaccination?
If yes, why?
What population percentage of vaccinated/immune constitutes herd immunity? Why?
How does testing differentiate between Covid variants?

”If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask?”
Government: “NO”

”If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

”If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”
Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.”

”If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”
Government: “NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.”

”If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”
Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”

“If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”

“If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”

“So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?”
Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”

”Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or kill me?”

”If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”
Government: “To protect others.”

”So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?”

“If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?”
Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufacturer’s have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”
So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”…

Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns!!!

I will repost this as often as i like. Needs to be seen daily for anyone who doesnt think the words "vaccine/mask mandate" are exactly 1 rung below " roving child molesters" on the list of 3 word phrases that should disgust and anger every American.

Wake up sheep. Walk away.

You either like to play semantics or are too obtuse to recognize the obvious and that nobody meant a scenario like that when referring to abortion. Granted you qualified it with they can be “nuanced” but in 99% of cases and in everyday dialogue abortion is used and defined in its rawest form. Woman gets pregnant, woman doesn’t want baby, woman gets abortion.

Ash isnt obtuse, he is a bright college professor of some subject...that said:

These days, abortion is mostly used as a last ditch form of birth control. Its the lazy step right after the "morning after" pill, about a half dozen bad choices/ lazy actions past abstinence/birth control pills...with the myriad other methods in between such as an IUD, implant, spermicide foam/sponge, condoms, rhythm/calendar, etc etc....

Many women these days apparently see a pregnancy as an inconvenience needing a quick outpatient medical procedure...last time I read an article about NYC, there were more minority abortions performed yearly than LIVE births. Not sure about the stats for white folks but they are never far off, either. Its a horrific situation, and the waiting list to adopt in the US is usually years long. Any race or sex. Those who are unable to get pregnant just want a child. It is shameful for our society and depressing to think about.

Ash isnt obtuse, he is a bright college professor of some subject...that said:

These days, abortion is mostly used as a last ditch form of birth control. Its the lazy step right after the "morning after" pill, about a half dozen bad choices/ lazy actions past abstinence/birth control pills...with the myriad other methods in between such as an IUD, implant, spermicide foam/sponge, condoms, rhythm/calendar, etc etc....

Many women these days apparently see a pregnancy as an inconvenience needing a quick outpatient medical procedure...last time I read an article about NYC, there were more minority abortions performed yearly than LIVE births. Not sure about the stats for white folks but they are never far off, either. Its a horrific situation, and the waiting list to adopt in the US is usually years long. Any race or sex. Those who are unable to get pregnant just want a child. It is shameful for our society and depressing to think about.
The rhythm method is not very reliable. Ask me how I know.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Is the Covid Vaccine safe?
1. Are there possible adverse event outcomes? 543,000 in VAERS database (7/15/21) - VAERS - Data
2. Do the pharmaceutical companies have total indemnification from liability? Yes, congressional “PREP ACT”
3. Is this a vaccine? No, mRNA messenger is a lab synthetic
4. What additional chemicals are in the injection? Moderna SM-102 proprietary
5. Is the vaccine FDA approved? No, emergency approval only
6. Were drug interaction studies done? No
7. Were single dose toxicity studies done? No
8. Were toxicokinetic studies done? No
9. Were genotoxicity studies done? No
10. Were carcinogenicity studies done? No
11. Were pre/postnatal studies done? No
12. Is the mRNA injection effective? Mild reduction in symptoms
13. How long does it protect against Covid? Don’t know
14. Does it help people who contracted and survived Covid? Don’t know
15. Does it prevent transmission of Covid? No
16. Are there medical treatments for Covid? Yes, ivermectin, hydroxichloriquin, vitamins D, C and zinc
17. What are Covid survival chances? 0-14 99.9998%, 15-44 99.9931%, 45-64 99.9294%, 65-85 99.6297%
18. Is the PCR test accurate? Cycle threshold must be less than 35, FDA approved up to 40. Fauci - over 35 is dead nucleotides, not able to cause infection
19. Asbestos particles are 50 times LARGER than the corona virus. Paper/cloth masks (excluding N95) are not approved by OSHA to be used around asbestos.

Can you get natural immunity if you contract but survive Covid?
If yes, do you still need a vaccination?
If yes, why?
What population percentage of vaccinated/immune constitutes herd immunity? Why?
How does testing differentiate between Covid variants?

”If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask?”

”If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

”If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”
Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.”

”If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”
Government: “NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.”

”If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”
Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”

“If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”

“If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”

“So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?”
Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”

”Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or kill me?”

”If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”
Government: “To protect others.”

”So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?”

“If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?”
Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufacturer’s have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”
So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”…

Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns!!!
There are currently 2490 Tennesseans in the hospital with covid with about 800 of those in the ICU. In a state with about 50% of adult population vaccinated only about 5-10% of those hospitalized are vaccinated and the majority of those are immunocompromised (meaning they likely don’t create antibodies or T cell response to the vaccine). You can look up those numbers on the tennessee department of health website.
Novel Coronavirus
You can make up whatever excuse to not vaccinate but if every Tennessean believed what you did and no one got vaccinated we would be looking at 5000 Tennesseans hospitalized with covid today and no icu beds available with more than 500 covid patients needing an icu room not able to receive one. And unfortunately cases continue to rise so next week these numbers will likely be worse.

A vaccine going through FDA approval now needs an adjustment to add a booster shot. This is the epitome of making up crap as we go. Drawing up plays in the dirt.
It’s getting spun into a negative, but it’s not even slightly surprising. Viruses mutate. Vaccines change. The flu vaccine changes every single year and this operates the same way except it’s more urgent because the mortality rate is so much higher.

It’s getting spun into a negative, but it’s not even slightly surprising. Viruses mutate. Vaccines change. The flu vaccine changes every single year and this operates the same way except it’s more urgent because the mortality rate is so much higher.
The mortality rate is 1%. If you trust the numbers. It’s less if you extract the “died with” from the “died of.”

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The mortality rate is 1%. If you trust the numbers. It’s less if you extract the “died with” from the “died of.”
It’s well under 1% if you’re under 50 and healthy. It’s way over 1% if you’re 50+… which wasn’t really my point. The whole thing is a moving target and the science is going to keep changing.

VN Store

Back