Vaccine or not?

It’s well under 1% if you’re under 50 and healthy. It’s way over 1% if you’re 50+… which wasn’t really my point. The whole thing is a moving target and the science is going to keep changing.
Oh the science is changing. You don’t say. Then mandating jabs while the science is changing is lunacy.

Oh the science is changing. You don’t say. Then mandating jabs while the science is changing is lunacy.
Never said I was in favor of mandatory vaccination. I'm all about you doing what is right for you. Just saying the science is never going to stop changing when dealing with a virus, so it's probably pointless to use that as a reason to avoid the vaccine unless you're just never going to get the shot anyway.

Never said I was in favor of mandatory vaccination. I'm all about you doing what is right for you. Just saying the science is never going to stop changing when dealing with a virus, so it's probably pointless to use that as a reason to avoid the vaccine unless you're just never going to get the shot anyway.
I am not going to get it without long term data. But I would like it to be my choice. The problem is the powers that be are using science to mandate jabs. And from their track record they have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing.

It’s getting spun into a negative, but it’s not even slightly surprising. Viruses mutate. Vaccines change. The flu vaccine changes every single year and this operates the same way except it’s more urgent because the mortality rate is so much higher.
So much higher? Really?

Just curious........ How many deaths do the vaccines have to be linked to before it is okay to be a little weary of taking them?

Now before you get your troll on, I am vaccinated, but I understand why people don't want to take them.

100 out of the 190m vaccinated in the U.S. or 0.0052631578947368% would be pique my interest.

So far, only three have been linked (blood clots from the J&J vax)

Last edited:
Using the government to mandate a vaccine = bad

Using the government to force employers to hire the unvaccinated = good?

1629397276120.png

There are currently 2490 Tennesseans in the hospital with covid with about 800 of those in the ICU. In a state with about 50% of adult population vaccinated only about 5-10% of those hospitalized are vaccinated and the majority of those are immunocompromised (meaning they likely don’t create antibodies or T cell response to the vaccine). You can look up those numbers on the tennessee department of health website.
Novel Coronavirus
You can make up whatever excuse to not vaccinate but if every Tennessean believed what you did and no one got vaccinated we would be looking at 5000 Tennesseans hospitalized with covid today and no icu beds available with more than 500 covid patients needing an icu room not able to receive one. And unfortunately cases continue to rise so next week these numbers will likely be worse.
If everyone believed as I did, people who wanted the vaccine would get it, and those who didnt would be left alone.

I know it's terrible to deny the Karen's their sport, but that's what I would do.

Private employers should be able to use whatever criteria they want for hiring and firing.
I was a firm believer in that line of thinking until we started seeing evidence of the govt influencing the decisions of private sector. As long as we don't have that going on and it is the employers free will to come up with this, I'm OK. But there is a sneaking suspicion that soon, if not now, there is pressure from the govt on a lot of these companies to have these mandates.

I was a firm believer in that line of thinking until we started seeing evidence of the govt influencing the decisions of private sector. As long as we don't have that going on and it is the employers free will to come up with this, I'm OK. But there is a sneaking suspicion that soon, if not now, there is pressure from the govt on a lot of these companies to have these mandates.

I predicted a ways back that the .gov would use contracts as a way to bypass an official vaccine mandate which IMO should be stopped. BUT the employer still has the option of saying yes or no.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
And them being vaccinated doesn't guarantee that the employees will not catch it and die. It only at best reduces their odds... maybe.

Oh, so you weren't really asking why they would concern themselves, you are asking why they aren't vaccine skeptics.

Obviously, they believe there is merit to the vaccine and they see their employees as investments and/or family that they want to protect.

VN Store

Back