Vaccine or not?

Ok. Ras's comment seems to be based on the assumption it is a vaccine, but the government sold it poorly. I'd like to know how they could do better, and whether people would actually listen. If you don't want to accept the premise, you don't have to chime in. Any thoughts on how the government could better market the therapeutic?
Well, it is a therapeutic, but for the sake of the conversation, I didn't even want to go down that path with you. Although, them calling it a vaccine did place a false assumption in people's minds (along with politicians owns words), which ended up putting egg on their faces when all of these "breakthrough" cases started popping up. They could have removed that entire nonsense by calling it what it actually was.

Well, it is a therapeutic, but for the sake of the conversation, I didn't even want to go down that path with you. Although, them calling it a vaccine did place a false assumption in people's minds (along with politicians owns words), which ended up putting egg on their faces when all of these "breakthrough" cases started popping up. They could have removed that entire nonsense by calling it what it actually was.
If I get a flu shot, I assume I can still get the flu, but hopefully it won't be as bad. Call it whatever you like.

How many vaccine jabs will the powers that be tell us we must have, before they finally leave us alone?
I thought they had said they needed 50% vaxxed for herd immunity. Then 60%.. then they said herd immunity was an outdated strategy. I think they are going to tighten the screws more and more until he get to 100%...

Its coming. Federal employees and military right now. Pretty soon I can see other essential workers being next.

I don't have a problem with the federal government saying "get the shot if you work for the fed." I dont think they’ll try it with randomly classified privately employed "essential workers." I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time.

I don't have a problem with the federal government saying "get the shot if you work for the fed." I dont think they’ll try it with randomly classified privately employed "essential workers." I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time.
Oh, Federal employees and contractors, also. So again, it is the thin end of the wedge.

Tetanus is caused by a bacteria, not a virus. A bit different.

Now answer my question. If you get the polio vaccine, do you expect to get polio?

I dont know enough about polio. I don't even know if I got the polio vaccine. I know I got MMR, I know I've gotten flu. I dont expect to get M,M, or R, but I fully expect I could get the flu virus even if I've had the flu vaccine.

I can't answer your polio question, but how many years of human trials did we have on the the polio vaccine before it became common and people didn't day "we don't know enough about long term effects?"

Exactly

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back