Vaccine or not?

So other than the fact that all you have is name calling of those that disagree with you, you didn't answer the question.
You didn't answer my question, and in the above post I answered what you asked of me.

So I'll ask you again, boy genius, what's the excuse for not getting the Pfizer vaccine once it gets full FDA approval next week? I'm starting to think psycho moron is the reason.

You didn't answer my question, and in the above post I answered what you asked of me.

So I'll ask you again, boy genius, what's the excuse for not getting the Pfizer vaccine once it gets full FDA approval next week? I'm starting to think psycho moron is the reason.
I gave you a reason

In my opinion, there aren't enough studies and long term data for an underlying condition that I happen to have. Your faith in the government is astounding. FDA approval, after two years of data collection on an heretofore unproven 'vaccine' seems to mean so much to you. Congrats. I happen to see this a little differently. And no matter how much you whine and cry, it is still over 99% survivable. I've already done that once.

'psycho moron'.... I'm not the triggered one Chief, and the last I checked, this is still the US of A, and I don't need an 'excuse' to not be medicated against my will.

In my opinion, there aren't enough studies and long term data for an underlying condition that I happen to have. Your faith in the government is astounding. FDA approval, after two years of data collection on an heretofore unproven 'vaccine' seems to mean so much to you. Congrats. I happen to see this a little differently. And no matter how much you whine and cry, it is still over 99% survivable. I've already done that once.

'psycho moron'.... I'm not the triggered one Chief, and the last I checked, this is still the US of A, and I don't need an 'excuse' to not be medicated against my will.
By all means don't get vaxxxed, even though you apparently have a condition. The world will eventually be a better place for it.

Reactions: Septic
Why? What's the excuse now?

Because a lot of us still want to see scientific data from long term possible side effects .. you know “ actual Science “ . I don’t give one F what any government sponsored agency , political leader or expert says anymore unless you show me the results and some agenda driven / profit driven bullsh!t . If I had any trust in government or politicians .. the last 7 -8 or so years killed it off .

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I thought this was an appropriate meme to these discussions as well. Not that FDA approval constitutes 'law', but should the government try to make 'vaccination' a 'law', then I think history is on our side.

View attachment 388291
Yes because the COVID vaccine, or vaccinations in general, is like the Holocaust. Exactly the same.

Because a lot of us still want to see scientific data from long term possible side effects .. you know “ actual Science “ . I don’t give one F what any government sponsored agency , political leader or expert says anymore unless you show me the results and some agenda driven / profit driven bullsh!t . If I had any trust in government or politicians .. the last 7 -8 or so years killed it off .

Good luck to you homeboy.

Make vax companies libel and work place libel for side effects.. Simple
Assuming you meant to type liable.

The data shows the vaccines are safe and effective. Any side effects that happen because of it is short term and gone after a couple days.

Or you can get COVID, spend time in an ICU if you can get in and potentially die even though a readily available vaccine could've prevented it.

Good luck to you homeboy.

I don’t need luck “ homeboy” , already had it once . I’m less afraid of Covid then I am idiots like you and our government. The combination of agenda driven governments and sheeple have been the downfall of every “highly educated” civilization in history .

The data shows the vaccines are safe and effective. Any side effects that happen because of it is short term and gone after a couple days.

Or you can get COVID, spend time in an ICU if you can get in and potentially die even though a readily available vaccine could've prevented it.
The data, is incomplete

It's actually sort of funny that you are so afraid of a highly survivable flu virus.

Seatbelts are said to be safe as well but if they fail the motor companies are responsible

VN Store

Back