Vaccine or not?

I would like to know the board's thoughts on this. It has probably already been discussed and I overlooked it. Apologies if so. If a vaccinated parent can still catch and spread the virus, how does being vaccinated protect a child that is unable to be vaccinated? Am I wrong in thinking that I could unknowingly spread it to them or others?

I work in healthcare…. Enough that they are holding protests at all the area hospitals due to mandates that they have to be vaccinated. It is also fairly close to even between Democrats and Republicans that don’t want to take the vaccine in my area…
You know everyone in your area who doesn't want the vaccine AND their political views? Impressive.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I would like to know the board's thoughts on this. It has probably already been discussed and I overlooked it. Apologies if so. If a vaccinated parent can still catch and spread the virus, how does being vaccinated protect a child that is unable to be vaccinated? Am I wrong in thinking that I could unknowingly spread it to them or others?
@evillawyer and @Tyler Durden will be able to answer your question.

I know right? They need to stop treating smokers, drinkers, tobacco chewers and motorcycle riders, especially motorcycle riders that don't wear helmets.
Nailed it.

Don't forget obesity (maybe #1, actually).

Without people making bad decisions in life, hospitals would go bankrupt.

I work in healthcare…. Enough that they are holding protests at all the area hospitals due to mandates that they have to be vaccinated. It is also fairly close to even between Democrats and Republicans that don’t want to take the vaccine in my area…
How do you know their political affiliations?

You know everyone in your area who doesn't want the vaccine AND their political views? Impressive.
No…. My sample size is smaller but the overwhelming majority in my building is Democrats and the majority against the vaccine is also Democrats….. I feel overall it would be more Republicans that are against the vaccine but it is not based on political leanings like most people think it is…. A lot of good nurses are claiming they are going to leave their profession at the end of October… I don’t agree and am pro-vaccine but feel like it is individual choice…

Any doctors on here? Does this sound plausible?
COVID-19 Vaccines May be the biggest "Uh-Oh" in History
We do know that spike protein is responsible for much of the damage/inflammation induced by CV.

It would be very reasonable to question whether causing the body to produce a spike protein analogue is a good idea, and it does give me pause when I see recommendations for continued/additional "boosters," without knowing the possible long term effects of repeated spike protein exposure.

UT just announced a free gift for vaccinated faculty and staff. "Gift items include hammocks, portable Bluetooth speakers, mugs, tumblers, water bottles, and fanny packs." Did they really need to include the fanny packs in the official announcement?

There are a small number of breakthrough cases. In all states, the rate of breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated is below 1 percent.
Connecticut, for example, has one of the lowest breakthrough rates at 0.01 percent. Over 64% of people have been fully vaccinated in the state. In Arizona, 94.1 percent of new COVID-19 cases involve unvaccinated people. Even in Tennessee, where vaccination coverage is at 41 percent, fully vaccinated people who acquired the coronavirus is only 0.4 percent.

We do know that spike protein is responsible for much of the damage/inflammation induced by CV.

It would be very reasonable to question whether causing the body to produce a spike protein analogue is a good idea, and it does give me pause when I see recommendations for continued/additional "boosters," without knowing the possible long term effects of repeated spike protein exposure.
The vaccine doesn’t actually make much of the spike protein.
It might be an issue if you took 100 or 1000 doses all the same week, but you don’t
You know what else has spike proteins? Covid.
If you get infected you will get a lot more of them than the vaccine creates.

UT just announced a free gift for vaccinated faculty and staff. "Gift items include hammocks, portable Bluetooth speakers, mugs, tumblers, water bottles, and fanny packs." Did they really need to include the fanny packs in the official announcement?

I wasnt going to get the vaccine, but I cant pass up that free water bottle.

Said no one ever, I hope.

Mention fanny pack to someone from England and watch their reaction, means something completely different.🤣😂🤣

The vaccine doesn’t actually make much of the spike protein.
It might be an issue if you took 100 or 1000 doses all the same week, but you don’t
Uh, that's actually exactly what the vaccine does. The mRNA codes for spike protein, which is produced by "hijacked" cell ribosomes, then recognized by white cells, which learn to produce antibodies to neutralize it.

Would you care to link your source for the effects of 100 to 1000 doses per week? Or, were you just talking out of your ass again?

In reality, we don't even know for sure that 3 doses are safe, yet.

VN Store

Back