Vaccine or not?

I live in NC as many here know ..state just mandated masks again in stores etc.

I dont wear them. Dont shop much so not worried aboit it.

However:

They said on local radio today that concerts etc here will require a vax card OR a clear covid test frlm 72 hours or less prior to walking in the gate. Anyone can BUY tickets...you just will not get INSIDE the venue without this bullsheit. Pjzzed me off ....THEN the lady said. "This may be the NEW NORMAL but it beats another lockdown....

Conditioning. The SHEEP already
Bonnaroo begins next week and proof of vaccination or negative test is required for entry

I'd like to add that the fbi congratulated themselves for uncovering a plan to kidnap a governor that they pushed, planned and set up with a group that was actually against it to begin with and we just moved on from that case.
The FBI is completely unconstitutional and should be abolished post haste. Also the ATF, DEA and most other government agencies.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Because passenger fear of getting COVID on a flight is hurting their business.
Punishing the baggage handlers and gate workers won’t make me magically want to get on their airplanes. If anything it makes me want to take my business elsewhere. So working as intended I guess.

Article pushes the truth a decent bit.

Comirnaty and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

And I get the why of it.

OP Article says the pfizer Comirnaty licensed is different than the pfizer EAU shot. FDA seems to say it's the same product, just rebrands.

What backs up the OP article, according to the FDA is that the pfizer EAU shot is still available/under the liability protections, and approved for continued use, but not as a licensed product (no liability protection).

So be careful when getting the shot and make sure you know what you are getting.

Having trouble finding out if/where/when the Comirnaty vials will actually be available.

Here's another pre-print out of Israel that may interest those that have natural immunity.
Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
Thanks for this.

"Conclusions: This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

Although I did find it interesting that native plus vaccine was best. Seems strange that it's not pushed. I mean if it's actually about protecting people, both shows the best results. Time for all the vaccinated go get sick to protect those who are already sick. They should also be denied medical coverage and charged fees for their increased risk factors.

Let's see who can be consistent.

Thanks for this.

"Conclusions: This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

Although I did find it interesting that native plus vaccine was best. Seems strange that it's not pushed. I mean if it's actually about protecting people, both shows the best results. Time for all the vaccinated go get sick to protect those who are already sick. They should also be denied medical coverage and charged fees for their increased risk factors.

The uninfected are an irresponsible bunch negatively affecting society.

Thanks for this.

The native with vaccine was a one dose vaccine versus two dose naive group. Another study released in the last few days showed a surge in antibody production
for about a month after one dose of vaccine in recovered patients and a slow decline over the next seven months of about 5% per month. Maybe the boost in antibodies
helps with dampening virus production and gives other parts of the immune system time to activate.

VN Store

Back