Vaccine Passport

Dr. Anthony Fauci said in an interview released Monday that the federal government won't be mandating vaccine passports for travel and businesses. The White House has indicated that any potential passports would come from the private sector, with little direct involvement from the government.

Meanwhile, Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis issued an executive order last week banning vaccine passports statewide, and Republican lawmakers in states including Arkansas and Montana are pushing similar measures.

"You could foresee how an independent entity might say, 'Well, we can't be dealing with you unless we know you're vaccinated,'" he said. "But it's not going to be mandated from the federal government."

Fauci says federal government won't mandate COVID vaccine passports

I'm supposed to start believing Fauci?

Nope. Especially when it comes to him saying the government will stay out of it.

Him talking about it means it was seriously discussed as an option.

Which means the moron in chief will blab about it eventually in front of a camera when he's having a senior moment.

Reactions: LouderVol
Him talking about it means it was seriously discussed as an option.

Which means the moron in chief will blab about it eventually in front of a camera when he's having a senior moment.

It means he proposed it and someone shot him down.

It means he proposed it and someone shot him down.
They are just warming up the idea to people. After this round of lock downs, triple masks, and shut down businesses dont work they will pull the passport out. Ignoring that states that are open do better.

They are just warming up the idea to people. After this round of lock downs, triple masks, and shut down businesses dont work they will pull the passport out. Ignoring that states that are open do better.

Vaccine passports are coming, way too much smoke.

Some people who were antisocial and defiant throughout their school years grew up too poorly educated and maladapted to understand their public obligations during a pandemic.

Reactions: Tastylicks
Some people who were antisocial and defiant throughout their school years grew up too poorly educated and maladapted to understand their public obligations during a pandemic.
Or read enough history to not trust the government to take advantage of its citizens.

After acts like the Tuskegee experiment we should all be leery.

Reactions: midnight orange
There are definitely a lot of antisocial and defiant uneducated groups that were poorly educated and don't understand their public obligations at ALL (see gang culture, drug addicts, homeless people, etc)

Or read enough history to not trust the government to take advantage of its citizens.

After acts like the Tuskegee experiment we should all be leery.

It's too bad I did not read history since third grade and then read stacks of history books to take a degree in History at an accredited university. Oh wait. I did. An important skill learned in that discipline is proper methods of testing evidence. Believe me when I say that my trust in government has its limitations.

get-off-of-my-lawn.jpg

VN Store

Back