War in Ukraine

Jane you ignorant sl*t.

Do you even know what the average interest rate that our government pays on our debt?

2.07%.

Repeat 2.07%.

Do you know what % of our nation's budget currently covers debt payment?

11%.

Do you know what the typical max debt:income ratio is for a consumer seeking a mortgage?

38%

If you or anyone else whining about our government going into debt ever bought a house with a mortgage, your personal debt:income ratio FAR EXCEEDED that of our government.

The average American debt:income ratio is currently around 80%.

Thus you, sir, are a hypocrite.

Truth is everyone here knows you simply hate our government.

Jane you ignorant sl*t.

Do you even know what the average interest rate that our government pays on our debt?

2.07%.

Repeat 2.07%.

Do you know what % of our nation's budget currently covers debt payment?

11%.

Do you know what the typical max debt:income ratio is for a consumer seeking a mortgage?

38%

If you or anyone else whining about our government going into debt ever bought a house with a mortgage, your personal debt:income ratio FAR EXCEEDED that of our government.

The average American debt:income ratio is currently around 80%.

Thus you, sir, are a hypocrite.

Truth is everyone here knows you simply hate our government.

Hmm, our government sets the interest rate it pays.

Our national budget covers just the interest on the debt and nothing on the principle. So comparing our national debt to individual debt is asinine. There is no freaking way any mortgage company is going to approve a loan to someone who has ran a deficit for 21 years, someone who has only been able to support themselves by borrowing more money and hasn’t paid down the first dollar of principal that they owe.

You sir are the worse than a hypocrite, you are ignorant.

Again the success of the Kharkiv and Kherson offensives I think changed Western opinion on sending heavier equipment. I'm really not sure what your getting at asking about where all the equipment Ukraine had before the war? The vast majority of their armed forces are still using Soviet era tech and its still in the fight...

Captured Russian tanks and equipment are coveted trophies

Ukraine now has more tanks on the ground than Russia does, US defense official says

The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began—Because It Keeps Capturing Them From Russia

Hmm, our government sets the interest rate it pays.

Our national budget covers just the interest on the debt and nothing on the principle. So comparing our national debt to individual debt is asinine. There is no freaking way any mortgage company is going to approve a loan to someone who has ran a deficit for 21 years, someone who has only been able to support themselves by borrowing more money and hasn’t paid down the first dollar of principal that they owe.

You sir are the worse than a hypocrite, you are ignorant.

I don't claim to know much about National economics but I do know this: My entire adult life (which began in 1967) I've heard nothing but how the national debt will destroy our's our children's and grandchildren's future. It has been harped on incessantly year after year. The best I can tell is that after 55 years it hasn't caused any problems at all for my wife and I, our children or our grandchildren. I just don't consider it a problem.

Going after the head of state would be over the top. I'm wondering if this is Kadyrov just throwing out stuff or he may be tipping off a change in strategy by Russia.

Ramzan Kadyrov

"I see that some are worried about foreign aid to Ukraine. Do not worry! This is a money laundering scheme. Officials from the West and Ukraine will plunder these funds and no more than 15% of the total amount of support will reach the trenches.
It's better to worry about something else. The fighting is now going on in Russia. These are our regions that wished to become part of our state in order to protect the population from the satanic actions of Ukrainian and NATO nationalists. Therefore, there should be no negotiations. We must hit the lair of Satanists in the center of Kyiv! It is necessary to hit the main defender and agitator of this vile ideology - Zelensky.

A year ago, world powers underestimated our country, they believed that Russia was practically ruined from the inside by pseudo-liberal provocateurs - agents of the West. And today, the entire NATO bloc supplies weapons and its fighters under the guise of "foreign mercenaries", but cannot tip the scales in their favor. Just imagine: THE ENTIRE NATO BLOCK has thrown forces, but cannot do anything!

As they just did not try to influence Russia. They miscalculated in one thing - we honor our traditions, religion, culture. It is impossible to deceive believers with foreign "values" when the Koran is burned on the streets of the West, and newspapers with caricatures of the Prophet ﷺ are sold on the shelves.

We are at war against Satanism and all its worst manifestations. You know what I'm talking about, I don't want to list it all. This is our spiritual strength. And this spirit cannot be broken!

Yes, the Ukrainian population is dying. But they should be offended that they are dying in vain for the right of the West to hold rainbow parades in front of children, and not for their national values. Sodom and Gomorrah were punished by the Almighty. And today this sword of sacred punishment is in the hands of Russia!"

That seems a bit old. Here’s a newer one.

World-Data-Locator-Map-Ukraine.jpg

Going after the head of state would be over the top. I'm wondering if this is Kadyrov just throwing out stuff or he may be tipping off a change in strategy by Russia.

Ramzan Kadyrov

"I see that some are worried about foreign aid to Ukraine. Do not worry! This is a money laundering scheme. Officials from the West and Ukraine will plunder these funds and no more than 15% of the total amount of support will reach the trenches.
It's better to worry about something else. The fighting is now going on in Russia. These are our regions that wished to become part of our state in order to protect the population from the satanic actions of Ukrainian and NATO nationalists. Therefore, there should be no negotiations. We must hit the lair of Satanists in the center of Kyiv! It is necessary to hit the main defender and agitator of this vile ideology - Zelensky.

A year ago, world powers underestimated our country, they believed that Russia was practically ruined from the inside by pseudo-liberal provocateurs - agents of the West. And today, the entire NATO bloc supplies weapons and its fighters under the guise of "foreign mercenaries", but cannot tip the scales in their favor. Just imagine: THE ENTIRE NATO BLOCK has thrown forces, but cannot do anything!

As they just did not try to influence Russia. They miscalculated in one thing - we honor our traditions, religion, culture. It is impossible to deceive believers with foreign "values" when the Koran is burned on the streets of the West, and newspapers with caricatures of the Prophet ﷺ are sold on the shelves.

We are at war against Satanism and all its worst manifestations. You know what I'm talking about, I don't want to list it all. This is our spiritual strength. And this spirit cannot be broken!

Yes, the Ukrainian population is dying. But they should be offended that they are dying in vain for the right of the West to hold rainbow parades in front of children, and not for their national values. Sodom and Gomorrah were punished by the Almighty. And today this sword of sacred punishment is in the hands of Russia!"

He's a real clear thinker. First he says very little of the support from NATO countries is reaching the front lines and it's just a money laundering scheme ("Officials from the West and Ukraine will plunder these funds and no more than 15% of the total amount of support will reach the trenches"), then immediately follows that with NATO has thrown everything at Russia and Russia is still winning ("And today, the entire NATO bloc supplies weapons and its fighters under the guise of "foreign mercenaries", but cannot tip the scales in their favor"). To quote Raising Arizona - "which is it young fella?"

And yet @Rasputin_Vol thinks this clown says something we should trust.

Hearing more and more reports about these salt and other mines in Bakhmut and Soledar. Apparently, these are mines that go 100m deep and are large enough to hold tanks, equipment and soldiers.

This may shape out to be another Azovstal encirclement and stalemate.

Last edited:
Hearing more and more reports about these salt and other mines in Bakhmut and Soledar. Apparently, these are mines that go 100m deep and are large enough to hold tanks, equipment and soldiers.

This may shape out to by another Azovstal encirclement and stalemate.
Plenty of Twitter traffic calling this more fake news by Pootin shills like yourself Moe. Heavy fighting? Yes. Russian advances? Just like everywhere else around Bakhmut no.

Institute for the Study of War

Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, January 7, 2023

Karolina Hird, Riley Bailey, Layne Philipson, Madison Williams, and Frederick W. Kagan

January 7, 5:45pm ET

Click here to see ISW’s interactive map of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. This map is updated daily alongside the static maps present in this report.

Recent Russian gains in Soledar do not portend an imminent encirclement of Bakhmut, contrary to claims made by Russian sources. Even at the most generous interpretation of Russian milblogger narratives, which claim that Russian forces are fighting on the outskirts of Razdolivka (about 6km northwest of Soledar), Russian forces are still far from being within striking distance of an operational encirclement of Bakhmut.[1] In order to effectively cut Ukrainian ground lines of communication (GLOCs) into Bakhmut, Russian forces would have to establish control of the T0513 Siversk-Bakhmut highway (currently 7km west of the furthest point of confirmed Russian advances in the Soledar area) and reach the E40 Slovyansk-Bakhmut highway (13km from the furthest point of confirmed Russian advance in the Soledar area) at least. Considering that the recent rate of gains in this area has been on the order of a few hundred meters a day, at most, it is highly unlikely that Russian forces will be successful in cohering a mechanized push towards these GLOCs and move towards encircling Bakhmut.[2] Ukrainian forces in Bakhmut would still have GLOCs available even if the Russians cut the E40, moreover, making the entire discussion of an encirclement at this point bizarre.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back