War in Ukraine

You people aka the radical American left

giphy.gif

Eh don’t disagree. But damn this is just too good of a fit 🤷‍♂️
Because Putin is such an egocentric, out of touch strongman, he looks like a mobster and acts like one.

Professional politicians are slick, like that Senator in The Godfather who tried to shake down Michael, until their greed/ego gets them. Nixon, great politician for decades until...... and then he started to look like Putin does now, floundering, way out of touch, alternating between strong and angry, and making stupid decisions.

I forget who had the line: Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed frequently and for the same reasons.

Look at Biden, McConnell, etc..... these professional mobsters who live for nothing but to enrich their fortunes and their power.

It isn't just Russia and Putin. That's my point. Government is NEVER EVER your friend. It's a necessary evil and should be treated as such.

Reactions: volbound1700
Because Putin is such an egocentric, out of touch strongman, he looks like a mobster and acts like one.

Professional politicians are slick, like that Senator in The Godfather who tried to shake down Michael, until their greed/ego gets them. Nixon, great politician for decades until...... and then he started to look like Putin does now, floundering, way out of touch, alternating between strong and angry, and making stupid decisions.

I forget who had the line: Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed frequently and for the same reasons.

Look at Biden, McConnell, etc..... these professional mobsters who live for nothing but to enrich their fortunes and their power.

It isn't just Russia and Putin. That's my point. Government is NEVER EVER your friend. It's a necessary evil and should be treated as such.
That was Mark Twain / Samuel Clemons

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
Belarus has been apart of the war effort just not actively.
If they allow Wagner to operate out of Belarus that is the same as active participation. They will have become the defacto sponsor of Wagner.

That's where my concern with Poland entering comes from.

Reactions: AM64
Boy the bald dwarf really didn’t sound like he wanted to hug it out in that speech I just heard. Still describing the Wagner action as a mutiny. Prig got played and has lost the initiative I’d guess.

Reactions: AM64
No concerns with Poland getting involved as it wouldn’t trigger a U.S. response
not in the charter

Pure appeasement. So you think roads get patched and paved out of "public good?" Try driving down to the less affluent (read: not going to donate and powerless) areas of town.

Pro tip: buy the lifetime assignment first.

So taxpayer money should be split evenly between everyone, huh?

(Stalin nodding profusely)

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back