War in Ukraine

GSv_NGyWwAA8eP_

Trump and Zelenskyy hold phone call — and Ukraine says it Liked what it heard​

1721445231386.png

Former President Donald Trump spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Friday for the first time since Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, and unlike their last controversial phone call, both sides claimed to be satisfied with how the conversation went.

Trump said that it was a “very good call” and that he will work to negotiate a peace deal between Moscow and Kyiv. A person close to Zelenskyy who requested anonymity to discuss the private conversation said it went “exceedingly well” and that Trump pledged to “achieve a just peace in Ukraine” if he wins back the White House.

Reactions: volbound1700
So ive noticed the ukraine flags are disappearing from everyone's bios. Is the pro-ukraine faction bored? Or have realized ukraine cant wun without America's soldiers

Reactions: bpalmer28

Trump and Zelenskyy hold phone call — and Ukraine says it Liked what it heard​

View attachment 660279

Former President Donald Trump spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Friday for the first time since Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, and unlike their last controversial phone call, both sides claimed to be satisfied with how the conversation went.

Trump said that it was a “very good call” and that he will work to negotiate a peace deal between Moscow and Kyiv. A person close to Zelenskyy who requested anonymity to discuss the private conversation said it went “exceedingly well” and that Trump pledged to “achieve a just peace in Ukraine” if he wins back the White House.

I am very curious to see how Trump is going to handle.

Here's an interesting discussion with Tucker Carlson about the Ukraine war, I'm sure you neocons will think he's Putin stooge as is the guy he's interviewing but it is interesting

Here's an interesting discussion with Tucker Carlson about the Ukraine war, I'm sure you neocons will think he's Putin stooge as is the guy he's interviewing but it is interesting

Lol, it's comical that any of you still try to trot out MacGregor after nearly three years of him openly fawning over Putin on a regular basis

as soon as he can somehow rebrand it 'Trump' somehow, he will get behind it. and then suddenly everyone's opinion will flip.
You really believe that don’t you? I wonder what Zelensky the dictator thinks now? Is he nervous that he won’t be able to steal billions from us anymore?

You really believe that don’t you? I wonder what Zelensky the dictator thinks now? Is he nervous that he won’t be able to steal billions from us anymore?
do I really believe that if a politician can personally or professionally benefit from a hypocritical choice that they will make it? Yes, I really believe that.

I believe Zelensky just has to figure out a new angle with Trump, and then the billions will keep flowing.

they may rebrand it a little, but the money will flow. Trump made it clear that DC will keep spending when he is in charge.

VN Store

Back