War in Ukraine

Russia should cede Kursk to Ukraine for the sake of peace. Kursk was in Ukraine sphere of influence. And my cousin's nephew's uncle has an old map showing Kursk as part of Ukraine.

Hey Ras, am I doing this right?
Wouldn't a cousin's nephew's uncle be one in the same person? 🤔

And if, hypothetically, this were Ras's family tree, would there be any branches?

Reactions: FortSanders
Russia should cede Kursk to Ukraine for the sake of peace. Kursk was in Ukraine sphere of influence. And my cousin's nephew's uncle has an old map showing Kursk as part of Ukraine.

Hey Ras, am I doing this right?

If they can keep it, they can keep it i.e. history of the world.

Hey Ras, remind us, we haven't done this before. After the Russians evacuate, we send in Ukrainians, quickly call the referendum, have the newly settled Ukrainians vote in favor of Kursk joining Ukraine, and then incorporate Kursk into Ukraine? Is that right? Just wanna make sure I have the whole thing laid out correctly. Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.

Hey Ras, remind us, we haven't done this before. After the Russians evacuate, we send in Ukrainians, quickly call the referendum, have the newly settled Ukrainians vote in favor of Kursk joining Ukraine, and then incorporate Kursk into Ukraine? Is that right? Just wanna make sure I have the whole thing laid out correctly. Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.

If they can keep it, they can have it. Yes, you are doing it right.

The problem is the first part of course.

@Rasputin_Vol is busy moving his cart and chickens outta Kursk. Give him a couple days...

"Several Ukrainian sources closely linked to the military have reported the loss of one of Russia’s advanced Su-35 fighter jets in the Kursk region."

UKR bringing AA in tow it seems.

VN Store

Back