War in Ukraine

UKR cutting off all bridges crossing the Reka Seym river in Kursk. Effectively, the entire area beneath it (orange line) is being isolated. UKR will capture all this area... basically doubling the Russian land taken.

This would put the total land mass captured around 2,000 sq. kms.

By comparison, RUS has averaged around 2 sq. kms capture per day for the past 6 months or so.

In other words, in a couple weeks, UKR will capture what RUS would take 1,000 days.

"

Last edited:
Reactions: BeardedVol
UKR cutting off all bridges crossing the Reka Seym river in Kursk. Effectively, the entire area beneath it (orange line) is being isolated. UKR will capture all this area... basically doubling the Russian land taken.

This would put the total land mass captured around 2,000 sq. kms.

By comparison, RUS has averaged around 2 sq. kms capture per day for the past 6 months or so.

In other words, in a couple weeks, UKR will capture what RUS would take 1,000 days.

"

Hope they do. Although I don't know if Putin will trade Ukrainian land for Russian land, because that'll be a defeat for him. Honestly, need a way to cut off the head of the snake, if they can find a way.

"The fact that this has been burning continuously for three days after a Ukrainian drone strike just shows that Ukraine can't win this war." -- Ras

Reactions: MontyPython
GVUsEQnXMAAkvXH

glitter-confetti.gif
glitter-confetti.gif
glitter-confetti.gif
glitter-confetti.gif
glitter-confetti.gif
glitter-confetti.gif

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Curious, but why would someone put a pontoon bridge near a bottleneck that leads to a dead end? Seems to be begging for a slaughter.

Watching all these Russian refineries and oil depots burn up is somehow... refreshing.

I can only envision the Ukrainian mind trust a couple years back - once it became clear that Russia would not be rolling over them - I suspect these sorts of soft targets were high on their 'want' list.

And here, today, they've revolutionized simplistic long-range drones that are stomping Russian industry into the ground.

Gotta love the Ukrainians, man.

Watching all these Russian refineries and oil depots burn up is somehow... refreshing.

I can only envision the Ukrainian mind trust a couple years back - once it became clear that Russia would not be rolling over them - I suspect these sorts of soft targets were high on their 'want' list.

And here, today, they've revolutionized simplistic long-range drones that are stomping Russian industry into the ground.

Gotta love the Ukrainians, man.
Make no mistake, The U.S., England, France, Germany, and Poland are sitting back, watching, and taking notes. Not only do we now know that Russia is not nearly as strong as once thought, but the future of warfare is changing before our very eyes.

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back