What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

Trump is always several steps ahead of his attackers and detractors. There's nothing to see with his taxes, but if he had released them the NYT would not have put 3 reporters on his case for a year. He's laughing at them. He's probably letting the outrage ramp up, then he'll put his financial details out there, and then challenge the Pelosis, the Warners, the Feinsteins, maybe even the Clintons to do the same. And not just release a tax return. Outline how they're all building $100 million net worths on politician's salaries.

That would be epic and pure Trump.

There is an easy way to put all the reconstruction and speculation to bed.

But Trump will not do it to keep the minions in line.
The NYT went back to the 60’s for this little project, what candidate has ever released 50+ years of tax returns, or even has them? Nevermind the fact that a lot of this is dealing with trusts that would never reach his personal tax return anyways. And would also disclose personal financial information about his siblings and potentially other family members. So are we setting a new bar that you and your immediate relatives are in on this too?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Trump is always several steps ahead of his attackers and detractors. There's nothing to see with his taxes, but if he had released them the NYT would not have put 3 reporters on his case for a year. He's laughing at them. He's probably letting the outrage ramp up, then he'll put his financial details out there, and then challenge the Pelosis, the Warners, the Feinsteins, maybe even the Clintons to do the same. And not just release a tax return. Outline how they're all building $100 million net worths on politician's salaries.

He isnt releasing anything because he's a con man.

He isnt releasing anything because he's a con man.

Or because he doesn’t have to and he knows that it makes a certain political set cry and complain about it . Just look at what the lefts media outlets are running with now , I can’t and don’t want to hear 24/7 about how Trumps taxes from the last ever how long is being gone over by “ experts “ , talking heads and book authors . If it was me , I’d make you make me release them just out of spite .. just being honest.

Alex Trebek: Trump is to tax returns as Obama is to ______________?

Answer: What is "birth certificate", Alex!

If you don't understand the scrutiny that a person of this wealth, who also is in the public eye for decades, would be under by the IRS both professionally and personally then you are someone who hasn't a clue .

The NYT went back to the 60’s for this little project, what candidate has ever released 50+ years of tax returns, or even has them? Nevermind the fact that a lot of this is dealing with trusts that would never reach his personal tax return anyways. And would also disclose personal financial information about his siblings and potentially other family members. So are we setting a new bar that you and your immediate relatives are in on this too?
I cannot wait for the equal investigation coming from the NYTs for the next D president.

Bwahahahahahaha

If you don't understand the scrutiny that a person of this wealth, who also is in the public eye for decades, would be under by the IRS both professionally and personally then you are someone who hasn't a clue .
That's the thing. Most people reading the story file using a 1040EZ, have no idea about estate planning and wealth transfer and like shiny objects.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back