What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

McCain was born outside the US while his father was a US soldier. I suppose you could go around and around about that, but I sure the SCOTUS would rule in favor of the kid born outside the US as being a natural born US citizen. If the kid decided to take a dual citizenship things might be different.

At that time the Canal Zone was considered US soil just like an Embassy so the people questioning McCains citizenship were idiots.

If I remember correctly there was a legitimate question on whether his mother was in the states at the time of his birth.

However IMO it was a stupid endeavor to question Obama's citizenship just as it was to question McCains.
Actually no. From what I think it more revolves Around the legitimacy of the marriage. Barry Sr was actually legally married to somebody else when he married Mrs Barry. Thus the marriage was illegitimate. If Barry Jr was born in the US it doesn’t matter Mrs Barry was a citizen. If he was born outside the US then the way the law is written, keying on the term “wedlock”, the citizenship of the child is not automatically assigned.

Dang... now I’m a racist. 😥

Actually no. From what I think it more revolves Around the legitimacy of the marriage. Barry Sr was actually legally married to somebody else when he married Mrs Barry. Thus the marriage was illegitimate. If Barry Jr was born in the US it doesn’t matter Mrs Barry was a citizen. If he was born outside the US then the way the law is written, keying on the term “wedlock”, the citizenship of the child is not automatically assigned.

Like I said, there was a question of whether she was in the states or not. It wouldn't matter about his dad or their marital status if he was born on US soil.

At that time the Canal Zone was considered US soil just like an Embassy so the people questioning McCains citizenship were idiots.
People can argue that and they will, I personally think any child born to a military serviceman anywhere in the world are US natural born citizens.

Reactions: AM64 and Carp
Like I said, there was a question of whether she was in the states or not. It wouldn't matter about his dad or their marital status if he was born on US soil.
No points awarded not specific enough 😎

But hopefully that does illustrate what was the basis of the question. Note how many times I referenced his religion or race. Dang I need help I guess 😥

Yes I'm aware of all of these. Only one of those put into question where that person was actually born. The others simply questioned the technicality of their citizenship. The one for Chester A Author was in the 1880, well before birth certificates and when historical records weren't so easily available.

Obama's history was pretty well documented at the time.

So that implies the IRS has totally vacated their responsibilities doesnt it? It’s just a pissing contest at this point. Nothing will happen, some obscure deductions will be pointed at and blown out of proportion, and we will go back to Russia/Collusion ... or Jan 6... or Ukraine ... instead of just moving on 🤷‍♂️

We will go wherever Vance and the other DA’s/prosecutors take us.

GA AG’s decision is going to be interesting

People can argue that and they will, I personally think any child born to a military serviceman anywhere in the world are US natural born citizens.
I believe the US Military agrees with you don’t they? Although the “wedlock” clause I brought up would be in conflict with that.

But yeah I understand your point. Our troops raping and pillaging the locals comes with responsibility

Biggest reason IMO is he repeatedly refused to release it. To me that conspiracy could have been put to rest within 5 minutes after Hillary's team created it.

He did release a short version in 2008 though. But that wasn't good enough for Trump and other conspiracy theorist.

Agree with you about Hillary. She would literally do anything to be POTUS.

He did release a short version in 2008 though. But that wasn't good enough for Trump and other conspiracy theorist.

Agree with you about Hillary. She would literally do anything to be POTUS.

Amazing how Trump's financial disclosures aren't good enough for the conspiracy theorists.

Reactions: AM64

The "natural born" clause still needs to be clarified and objectively put into some real vetting qualifications for political candidates. It's a bit far fetched, but think of birth tourism, and the crop of Chinese kids who were born to Chinese parents. Mothers were imported short term to the US, had kids, got the "made in the USA" birth certificates, and took the kids back to China. The kids can claim US citizenship without ever really being a US citizen - talk about a real Manchurian candidate. Could the kid be elected president? Possibly - not likely. What if the Chinese paid enough to sweep the dim convention, a Trump was running as the republican, and the libs got into "the first Chinese president" mood?

We really do need to clean up vetting of candidates before allowing them to run for office. The other part of the equation is the line of succession; what happens if the President and VP are killed and the next selection meets requirements for congress but not for president?

Amazing how Trump's financial disclosures aren't good enough for the conspiracy theorists.

LOL.

The man literally said he would release them. Then he reneged once he won. There is no conspiracy about that.

Again, I've said multiple times I don't care anymore about his taxes. He's out of office and has disgraced himself enough.

LOL.

The man literally said he would release them. Then he reneged once he won. There is no conspiracy about that.

Again, I've said multiple times I don't care anymore. He's out of office and has disgraced himself enough.

Maybe he’ll release them in 2024.

The "natural born" clause still needs to be clarified and objectively put into some real vetting qualifications for political candidates. It's a bit far fetched, but think of birth tourism, and the crop of Chinese kids who were born to Chinese parents. Mothers were imported short term to the US, had kids, got the "made in the USA" birth certificates, and took the kids back to China. The kids can claim US citizenship without ever really being a US citizen - talk about a real Manchurian candidate. Could the kid be elected president? Possibly - not likely. What if the Chinese paid enough to sweep the dim convention, a Trump was running as the republican, and the libs got into "the first Chinese president" mood?

We really do need to clean up vetting of candidates before allowing them to run for office. The other part of the equation is the line of succession; what happens if the President and VP are killed and the next selection meets requirements for congress but not for president?
Don’t disagree.

I believe the US Military agrees with you don’t they? Although the “wedlock” clause I brought up would be in conflict with that.

But yeah I understand your point. Our troops raping and pillaging the locals comes with responsibility
Good point on the raping and pillaging. The US left behind a lot of Amerasian kids in Vietnam. Frankly we probably leave behind a lot of half American kids no matter where we set our flag.

Good point on the raping and pillaging. The US left behind a lot of Amerasian kids in Vietnam. Frankly we probably leave behind a lot of half American kids no matter where we set our flag.
Yep. And if our troops weren’t there those kids wouldn’t be there. Not those specific genetic kids anyway. I used rape and pillage as tongue in cheek. But I think we bear responsibility to those children.

I think we need to change a few citizenship laws and make them crystal clear. The first should be that at least 1 parent must be a US citizen when the child is born for the kid to automatically have citizenship. I also think we need to do away with allowing dual citizenship.

LOL.

Again, I've said multiple times I don't care anymore about his taxes. He's out of office and has disgraced himself enough.

So now a candidate reneging on a campaign promise is grounds for a criminal investigation?

LOL.

So the whole “birther claim is racist” is a dry hole and you’re gonna circle back to “but he promised” huh? Lol.

And for somebody who doesn’t care about his taxes you sure talk a lot about his taxes.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

VN Store

Back