What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

Please show me where I said that.
Hey race baiter. See my comments on the Obama birther claim below. Please get back to me on the number of times I referenced race or religion in that post please. TIA

Actually no. From what I think it more revolves Around the legitimacy of the marriage. Barry Sr was actually legally married to somebody else when he married Mrs Barry. Thus the marriage was illegitimate. If Barry Jr was born in the US it doesn’t matter Mrs Barry was a citizen. If he was born outside the US then the way the law is written, keying on the term “wedlock”, the citizenship of the child is not automatically assigned.

Dang... now I’m a racist. 😥

So the whole “birther claim is racist” is a dry hole and you’re gonna circle back to “but he promised” huh? Lol.

And for somebody who doesn’t care about his taxes you sure talk a lot about his taxes.

Lol, all I said was that it's likely he has been involved in shady **** but it's unlikely they'll be able to prove anything criminal. Then you (or maybe someone else) went off on a tangent about Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts.

Lol, all I said was that it's likely he has been involved in shady **** but it's unlikely they'll be able to prove anything criminal. Then you (or maybe someone else) went off on a tangent about Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts.
Not me. I just mocked your race baiting reply.

Please show me where I said that.
LOL.

The man literally said he would release them. Then he reneged once he won. There is no conspiracy about that.

Again, I've said multiple times I don't care anymore about his taxes. He's out of office and has disgraced himself enough.

Multiple times you have mentioned his promise as justification for the DA going after them. You have even claimed that he's hiding shady **** because he hasn't released them.

Multiple times you have mentioned his promise as justification for the DA going after them. You have even claimed that he's hiding shady **** because he hasn't released them.

I did not. All I said he was likely involved in shady but they'll unlikely to find anything criminal. And him refusing to release them he is trying to hide it. I've mentioned multiple times I don't what happens since he is out of office.

If I remember correctly there was a legitimate question on whether his mother was in the states at the time of his birth.

However IMO it was a stupid endeavor to question Obama's citizenship just as it was to question McCains.
Meh, Obama's mother is American and I'm convinced that his father was American. The whole thing about Obama's birth certificate was about whether the race of the baby was "black" or "white" and if the father on the certificate was Barack Obama Sr. or Frank Marshal Davis...

I still don't understand the fascination with the left wanting to have his taxes. I've heard some say that it would prove he's not a billionaire. OK? I guess that might be slightly newsworthy... I guess? Is that bit of info worth the 4-5 year work leading up to this? Or is it just them being as petty, if not more so, than they claim Trump can be?

I mean, did Biden instruct the BLM to "march down and fight" with lawmakers in the Portland Federal building? Because the crux of the argument here revolves squarely around Trumps actions.

It's a strawman to suggest that the two were similar in any fashion beyond the use of the word "protest".
Kamala bailed them out after they got cuffed

Reactions: AM64
Kamala bailed them out after they got cuffed

No she didn't.

At most, she tweeted to support for Donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund

Harris did not personally bail out rioters or have any other interaction with the fund, according to its Greg Lewin, its interim executive director.
At the American Bail Coalition, Executive Director Jeff Clayton noted that most of those involved in the rioting after Floyd’s death were bailed out before donations began piling up at the fund.
He noted that it has been criticized in recent months because “they were and have been since (the riots) bailing out violent defendants. But that has nothing to do with insurrection.”

The fund appears to have struggled to manage what overnight became a multi-million dollar operation.
“They really don’t have a policy as far as I know. There’s no criteria they use to distinguish between defendants. They try to either bail people out at random or find people who are innocent,” Clayton said.
Lewin explained that it’s been difficult to go from being an organization with a staff of one and volunteers to become a much bigger entity.
But he noted that “trying to make a bail fund a villain is ignoring the fundamental injustice of a system that frees one person and jails another due to ability to pay.”

MFF is among the many organizations that seek to mitigate what some see as inequities in the nation’s cash-bail system. People who cannot afford to pay the full amount in cash for bail generally must either wait in jail until their trial or borrow money, forfeiting 10 percent of the loan up front.

I still don't understand the fascination with the left wanting to have his taxes. I've heard some say that it would prove he's not a billionaire. OK? I guess that might be slightly newsworthy... I guess? Is that bit of info worth the 4-5 year work leading up to this? Or is it just them being as petty, if not more so, than they claim Trump can be?

I’m content to let the IRS figure it out. If there is/was something there, they probably would’ve figured it out by now.

No she didn't.

At most, she tweeted to support for Donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund

MFF is among the many organizations that seek to mitigate what some see as inequities in the nation’s cash-bail system. People who cannot afford to pay the full amount in cash for bail generally must either wait in jail until their trial or borrow money, forfeiting 10 percent of the loan up front.
So she was a fundraiser for the organization that bailed them out.... thanks for clearing that up

So she was a fundraiser for the organization that bailed them out.... thanks for clearing that up

I mean if you want to avoid context and simply look to invoke outrage in low information folks, sure. Go with that.

And that justifies an investigation? Will you call for the DAs head when his returns are "leaked"?

I think every American should have seen those tax returns 5 years ago. That notwithstanding, I support holding people who break the law accountable.

I mean if you want to avoid context and simply look to invoke outrage in low information folks, sure. Go with that.
She’s the VP of the US..... and asked people to contribute to the fund.... the fund used to bail the rioters out. What do you not grasp here?

If it was a democrat refusing to release you guys would be going nuts, but since it is your tribal leader you are willing to give him a pass.
Lol again.

I’m just enjoying watching a lawyer trying to sell some customary non binding practice as binding precedent and even feigning some kind of legal weight. It’s frigging hilarious.

And you’re wrong. I’ve stated that I can easily understand why Trump and Bloomberg would decline to do so after Romney was stupidly crucified.

So direct your outrage at the mouth breathers who stupidly attacked Romney that ruined it for you.

Lol again.

I’m just enjoying watching a lawyer trying to sell some customary non binding practice as binding precedent and even feigning some kind of legal weight. It’s frigging hilarious.

And you’re wrong. I’ve stated that I can easily understand why Trump and Bloomberg would decline to do so after Romney was stupidly crucified.

So direct your outrage at the mouth breathers who stupidly attacked Romney that ruined it for you.

sure.

VN Store

Back