What must be done to Unite the Country

I’m going to get hammered for saying this, but the GOP/conservatives needs to drop their pro-life purity test if they’re also going to insist on removing social welfare programs designed to help young, mostly unwed mothers. If you’re going to force someone who’s unprepared to have a baby they can’t afford, then you shouldn’t yank the safety net out from under their feet.
I say this all the time and couldn't agree more. Force these unprepared mothers to have children and then call them "freeloaders" the moment the baby is born and they need assistance. Hard to reconcile those 2 things.

You think we’re likely to see some more unrest over the next 10 days?

I hope it misses Knoxville if we do.
You can’t silence people that are this passionate and expect them not too react. Yes I think it’s likely to get ugly.

Reactions: AM64
Helpful hint: "internet tough girl" claims doesn't reinforce your opinion. It's indicative of immaturity. I haven't been mad since I weathered an unprofessional command decision by the COO of DynCorp many years ago. Your Buffet reference instills hope for you. Would love to see more of that instead of the hate you ooze for those with whom you disagree ideologically

the irony of this post is awesome.
Thanks for taking the time to explain how not mad you are when the only reason you and I are conversing is your anger out of control.

This may be the most bigoted thing I have ever seen posted on this board, which says a lot. Is it 1950?
It's not if you take a second to actually think about it instead of just spouting off. Everyone being equal would assume equal outcomes. We should realize that's a ridiculous goal and stop trying to obtain it. Trying to take from some to give to others is considered wrong in every other setting except for govt. Why do you want to give them such power over your life?

Wow.

Well this explains alot.

Per our Declaration of Independence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Wipe your ass with this piece of trash, huh? That nearly 20 people liked your anti-American post is truly disheartening.

Republicans under Trump have become the Radical Right - embracing ideals that are the very antithesis of our national values as established by our Founding Fathers.

The Republican party is truly dead.
I can't tell if you and bnhunt are really not very bright or if this is just an act. Equal as humans with the same basic rights. No two people are equal in all their abilities or goals and we should stop pretending they are.

"The next week very dangerous"? Please lighten up with your uninformed and ignorant fear mongering. Your opinions are reflective of someone who absolutely hates this country. Take a break from misguided bellyaching. It makes you look look like an uneducated moron
A quick reminder.
This is the first time I’m that I ever recall being quoted by the lady. I may have interacted with her at some point but don’t recall.
To lecture anyone on “oozing hate” when you start like this is typical of the way political hacks act these days.
Drop you Party BS and have some political beliefs that don’t change depending on who is in charge.

Regardless of your ignorant claims, I love the Buffet reference. My wife and I live like we're 20 years younger than our actual age. Without trying

Hold on?
Are you a man?
If you’re a dude then I apologize for all the lady comments. I actually thought you were a female or at least identify as one.

You certainly act like one (sorry again, I could not help myself on that obvious shot).

Reactions: StarRaider
I can't tell if you and bnhunt are really not very bright or if this is just an act. Equal as humans with the same basic rights. No two people are equal in all their abilities or goals and we should stop pretending they are.
The cognitive dissonance is real, very stupid, and not an act.

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness..."

Some people don't understand equality verse equity. Equality means equal opportunity. Equity means equal outcome. Neither is perfect but only one of them takes away an individual's liberty & freedom.

Pursuit means equal opportunity not equal outcome.

Reason #243,678 why critical theory is a steaming pile of bovine feces.

Fact - everyone is on the racist continuum.
LOL. I should’ve known that would be your answer. Shame on me for that one. Well you and I both know that isn’t how Dems and the MSM talk about racism. They claim Trump and most other Reps are racist and none of them are of course, even if they say and do the exact same things, or worse, as the Reps they claim are racist.

A quick reminder.
This is the first time I’m that I ever recall being quoted by the lady. I may have interacted with her at some point but don’t recall.
To lecture anyone on “oozing hate” when you start like this is typical of the way political hacks act these days.
Drop you Party BS and have some political beliefs that don’t change depending on who is in charge.
My political beliefs have never wavered.

Maybe just sterilize those that can’t have sex responsibly.
To quote a leftist hero:

"I admire the courage of a government that takes a stand on sterilization of the unfit and second, my admiration is subject to the interpretation of the word ‘unfit.’ If by ‘unfit’ is meant the physical or mental defects of a human being, that is an admirable gesture, but if “unfit” refers to races or religions, then that is another matter, which I frankly deplore."

A quick reminder.
I'm not a member of either party.

LOL. I should’ve known that would be your answer. Shame on me for that one. Well you and I both know that isn’t how Dems and the MSM talk about racism. They claim Trump and most other Reps are racist and none of them are of course, even if they say and do the exact same things, or worse, as the Reps they claim are racist.
Well they are wrong in that oversimplification.
What they should say is that the average republican score on the racist continuum is worse.
That 96% of the worst scoring 20% on the continuum are republican.
Things like that.

You’re the only one who liked both my replies to the OP.

Kinda makes me wonder if the other guys really believe Impeachment part 2 + 25th amendment prior to 1/20 would bring the country together. 🤣🤣🤣

Here's the left's idea of fostering unity:
fa8b269b-3f44-4a25-985b-056d6f05abae_screenshot.jpg

Here's how it usually turns out:

iu

VN Store

Back