What must be done to Unite the Country

This thread is a perfect example of why we will never be united as long as our federal government has as much impact on our lives as it does. Imagine not really GAS what's going on in DC because what really matters is your local and state governments?

We both made mistakes in our assumptions about each other. I don't engage in those outlets either. It's difficult to accurately assess someone else's comments when you can't see body or facial language

See Pal, if we’re looking for points to agree on I’m with you.
I don’t do any social media other than this. No Facebook, instagram, Twatter, parlor, snachchatt......nothing

images

Reactions: AM64
Did you not imply that the maga protests were worse than blm protests?
My answer to the question asked was that the Jan. 6th protest was far more destructive, deadly, and costly than the average BLM protest.
It's actually not even close.

My answer to the question asked was that the Jan. 6th protest was far more destructive, deadly, and costly than the average BLM protest.
It's actually not even close.

Yes andI'm calling you a hack for making that ignorant claim.

I mean, they didnt even get any monitors or tvs. Could have at least gotten a painting.

Yes andI'm calling you a hack for making that ignorant claim.

I mean, they didnt even get any monitors or tvs. Could have at least gotten a painting.
And I said, do the math.
My answer is 100% true.
It's on you if you can't figure it out.

This may be the most bigoted thing I have ever seen posted on this board, which says a lot. Is it 1950?

Lol this may be the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen posted here . Let’s look at some examples .. you for instance are a lawyer , do you or have you seen better lawyers than yourself ? We watch football , basketball baseball games all the time , can you spot the difference in talent levels , coaching abilities, good refs , bad refs ? Is Bill Gates, a better software designer than Billy bobs web designs on the corner of 6th and elm? We are not equal , we will never be all equal . Those are just facts of life ...Not utopian ideologies.

Not all Trump supporters are bigots, but all bigots are Trump supporters.

Unity will come over time, as the population become better educated and less prone to blame their own problems on racial minorities.

Not true at all. I know plenty of libs that despise ambulance chasers.

(So, Maxine Waters is not a bigot ??)

The establishment politicians, bureaucrats and power brokers have won. They don't want us united because as long as we keep bickering among ourselves we're not noticing what they are doing. It's pretty obvious we do not want to be united, we just want our team to win.

I knew 5 would be unpopular here, but it’s true. His movement is largely fueled by spite. There’s no getting around that. There’s no such thing as unity if he’s a major political force.

And the left's movement is fueled by ??? A little history...The "trump" movement was borne out of the left's assualt movement.

I'll go with the middle estimate. $1.5 billion.
$1.5 billion divided by 7,750 BLM protests = $193,548 per protest.
The estimates of cost of damages from the DC riot are far greater. Plus there is this.....
Taxpayers, Not Insurance, to Cover Costs of Capitol Damage by Trump Mob
U.S. taxpayers will be on the hook for damage from a mob attack on the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Wednesday because the building and grounds are not insured, industry sources said.

The estimates of cost of damages from the DC riot are far greater. Plus there is this.....
U.S. taxpayers will be on the hook for damage from a mob attack on the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Wednesday because the building and grounds are not insured, industry sources said.
hey genius that was JUST the cost of the riots right after Floyd, there were several Antifa/BLM riots after that article was written, including the ones that included multiple deaths and shootings

The tab for fixing broken glass, doors and furniture, plus cleaning debris left behind, was still unknown.
oh no, are you estimating billions to repair the damage?

So cute

VN Store

Back