What must be done to Unite the Country

You have any idea what Slice believes? Most people here like to assume they do and they’re nearly always wrong.
Apparently not. The "it's going to be a very dangerous week" comment of his sounded like something Mark Levin would say. I suppose I shouldn't have assumed his beliefs from that one overreaction. My bad

I doubt you're 6'9" and 250lbs to boost
Doesn't matter. We're equal, right? Where's my NBA contract? For that matter, why isn't he sitting in a hotel room in Cancun right now waiting to go to work this afternoon taking a 200,000 pound airplane with a hundred people to New York and then putting that airplane gently on the ground at 200 knots?

Equal.

Guys like Monty and bn that spout this 'we're all equal' gar-bage are usually ones that have never made it past minimum wage. In some ways we are equal. In MANY ways we are not.

Wow.

Well this explains alot.

Per our Declaration of Independence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Wipe your ass with this piece of trash, huh? That nearly 20 people liked your anti-American post is truly disheartening.

Republicans under Trump have become the Radical Right - embracing ideals that are the very antithesis of our national values as established by our Founding Fathers.

The Republican party is truly dead.

You post some stupid shat, but this one is an instant classic.

Really? Provide a post of mine that backs your silly claim
Naw
Everyone knows.

(I thought you were smart. You wrongly called me a trump supporter so I was doing to you what you did to me to prove a point. I’m sad that it had to be explained to you)

Wow.

Well this explains alot.

Per our Declaration of Independence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Wipe your ass with this piece of trash, huh? That nearly 20 people liked your anti-American post is truly disheartening.

Republicans under Trump have become the Radical Right - embracing ideals that are the very antithesis of our national values as established by our Founding Fathers.

The Republican party is truly dead.
How about you acknowledge the key of your bolded part: The word "created". And not in the biblical sense of the word... If you have any functioning brain cells, which is doubtful, think about what that really says.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Doesn't matter. We're equal, right? Where's my NBA contract? For that matter, why isn't he sitting in a hotel room in Cancun right now waiting to go to work this afternoon taking a 200,000 pound airplane with a hundred people to New York and then putting that airplane gently on the ground at 200 knots?

Equal.

Guys like Monty and bn that spout this 'we're all equal' gar-bage are usually ones that have never made it past minimum wage. In some ways we are equal. In MANY ways we are not.
There are FAR more ways we're not equal than those we are equal.

As long as we are fighting each other we arent holding them accountable. They know this.
There's also the mentality of "as long as they're taking it to the other guy" when in reality they take it to us all. Trump, Pelosi, Biden, etc. They've made millions off playing us as fools yet we cheer them on while they do it.

Naw
Everyone knows.

(I thought you were smart. You wrongly called me a trump supporter so I was doing to you what you did to me to prove a point. I’m sad that it had to be explained to you)
I apologize for calling you a Trump supporter. I was clearly wrong in that hastened assumption

Who gives a damn what Lefty believes? I know I don't and I'm sure you don't either
I know... and this is one of those times where you and I - who rarely agree with each other - do in fact, agree. We are united. What is the common thread here?

Unified? Get real. We're Americans. we hate everybody, especially other Americans. Just find us a reason. Race, religion, politics, economic status, ethnicity, sexual persuasion, college sports, pro sports, anything that makes THEM different.
When have Americans ever been unified? 5 minutes after Pearl Harbor. another 5 after 9/11. that's 10 minutes out of 244 years of history. We don't need to be unified, we just need to be a little smarter about who's truth we believe.

I know... and this is one of those times where you and I - who rarely agree with each other - do in fact, agree. We are united. What is the common thread here?
We probably agree far more than we disagree. Political ideology is just a small element of our mental makeup. I've never disliked anyone because of their voting preference. Social media has been a divider far more than a uniter

We probably agree far more than we disagree. Political ideology is just a small element of our mental makeup. I've never disliked anyone because of their voting preference. Social media has been a divider far more than a uniter
See Pal, if we’re looking for points to agree on I’m with you.
I don’t do any social media other than this. No Facebook, instagram, Twatter, parlor, snachchatt......nothing

Edit: to add “Pal”

Reactions: Sandman 423
See Pal, if we’re looking for points to agree on I’m with you.
I don’t do any social media other than this. No Facebook, instagram, Twatter, parlor, snachchatt......nothing

Edit: to add “Pal”
We both made mistakes in our assumptions about each other. I don't engage in those outlets either. It's difficult to accurately assess someone else's comments when you can't see body or facial language

Reactions: Sandman 423

VN Store

Back