What must be done to Unite the Country

The OP must be the only one on the left wanting to unite the country. I've been listening to progressive XM channels the past few days and they have no interest in uniting with us. Zero. Even the show hosts have stated the only way they'll even entertain the idea is if we're purged first.
Bring it.

c1jdtns0u7b61.jpg

By the way did ya'll know that Redstone was picked for the Space Command headquarters? Wonder if that will last through the Biden tenure. It's been temporarily located in CO and Bama isn't blue friendly.

Reactions: StarRaider
By the way did ya'll know that Redstone was picked for the Space Command headquarters? Wonder if that will last through the Biden tenure. It's been temporarily located in CO and Bama isn't blue friendly.

Great Army post, I was ar Redstone for 5 years. Plenty of room and conveniently located near the Marshall space flight center.

That’s the funniest video ever.
“Can shoot at a rate of 100 bullets a second “

that’s some seriously fast magazine changing

Kevin De Leon is famous for being a politican that's a dumbass when it comes to firearms.

Great Army post, I was ar Redstone for 5 years. Plenty of room and conveniently located near the Marshall space flight center.

Yep. My radar repair training was there - 1967-68. When I went back the first time in several years for the military retiree program they do every fall, the change was amazing. With the FBI/DEA center, other agencies, and so many contractors there on base, it seems like one of the few places impervious to closure.

Reactions: Septic
The dims are starting another thing that will bite them in the end.

The role members of Congress may have played in facilitating the deadly attack drew intense attention this week after Democratic lawmakers alleged that some of their Republican colleagues facilitated tours of the Capitol on January 5 — one day before demonstrators engaged in the assault that terrorized lawmakers, ransacked congressional offices and left as many as five people dead.

Lawmakers who conspired with Capitol attackers in legal peril

Again, if you charge one flat tax rate across all taxpayers, the bottom 90%+ of income earners would see their tax bill go up to maintain the current tax revenue. I'm sure the argument will be "then lower the tax revenue," but that's a completely different argument that doesn't depend on the allocation of tax liabilities.
I'm not sure this even makes sense. If 90% of this country pays less than 10%, we need new tax laws. 90% of you ****ers need to pay up or GTFO.

VN Store

Back