When is Hitlery going to be arrested?

ā€œLong violent historyā€. I agree. I havenā€™t watched it nor heard the song but thatā€™s exactly what the left need to understand. We have a long violent history. The statues of those who laid the frame work of what we are today should not have been removed by a mob without understanding only to be replaced by a criminal such as George Floyd.
A long violent history of losingā€¦this right wing charade of ā€œthereā€™s gonna be civil warā€ or like the one idiot a few weeks ago asked ā€œwhen do we get to start using gunsā€ fail to realize youā€™re not gonna be fighting anyone other than the military and police. What a bunch of babbling idiotsā€¦

A black man became president of the United States for 8 years. A black man became the most powerful man on the planet for 8 years. Lebron James. Tiger Woods. Michael Jordan. Kevin Durant. Many other black men are the most recognizable faces on this planet.

The system is by no means set up against the person of color. What you are doing is making excuses and belittling black people. Good job Luther.

Are you suggesting that racism isn't real because you can point out a handful of outliers that are exceptional athletes or Obama?

A long violent history of losingā€¦this right wing charade of ā€œthereā€™s gonna be civil warā€ or like the one idiot a few weeks ago asked ā€œwhen do we get to start using gunsā€ fail to realize youā€™re not gonna be fighting anyone other than the military and police. What a bunch of babbling idiotsā€¦
Weā€™re the idiots? Do you realize there are like 6 million retired vets with the same training still within fighting age living as civilians? If only half of them stood up that outnumbers the military 3/1. That also doesnā€™t include the 3% of regular civilians that are willing to die for their freedom. Most police and alot of the military itself would rather side with those fighting for freedom rather than stick to orders of tyranny and turn their guns on their own people. Gotta remember in total war, the dollar holds no value. So ā€œjobsā€ mean nothing at the point it gets out of control. At that point itā€™ll be all about personal belief and you may find that your opinion today is based on what you know of today. Joe shouldā€™ve shown you by now that things can flip very fast.

Anatomy of a media hit job ā€” how press pushed Clintonā€™s lies against Trump

Russiagate has fallen apart, with special counsel John Durham exposing the notorious Steele Dossier as a collection of lies and made-up stories. But you wouldnā€™t know it by reading most of the media, which have mostly ignored the story.

More importantly, they havenā€™t faced up to their own part in pushing this witch hunt. Relying on one anonymous source ā€” ex-British spy Christopher Steele ā€” they spun a supposed conspiracy between Donald Trump and Russia. But they never revealed the fact that Steele was being paid by Hillary Clintonā€™s campaign for opposition research, and they never examined Steeleā€™s sources, who were unreliable or nonexistent.

HILLARY-CLINTON-.jpg

How the media pushed Hillary Clinton's lies against Trump

Reactions: AM64 and 1vol8
Are you suggesting that racism isn't real because you can point out a handful of outliers that are exceptional athletes or Obama?
Racism is real. Only itā€™s directed in the wrong direction overall. The vast majority of white people are not racist the way they were even 50 years ago. Most donā€™t even see color as any kind of factor in a man anymore. I personally donā€™t see color. I see character. Character is what drives a man to pull the race card when he gets pulled over or just accept that he was wrong. Character determines if the first thing you see in another man is the color of his skin and use it as a baseline before ever talking to the man. Character IS the way you act and the way you act determines how youā€™re treated. Stop with the black/white BS. Because thatā€™s all it is. The ones claiming race are the ones guilty of the separation.

Weā€™re the idiots? Do you realize there are like 6 million retired vets with the same training still within fighting age living as civilians? If only half of them stood up that outnumbers the military 3/1. That also doesnā€™t include the 3% of regular civilians that are willing to die for their freedom. Most police and alot of the military itself would rather side with those fighting for freedom rather than stick to orders of tyranny and turn their guns on their own people. Gotta remember in total war, the dollar holds no value. So ā€œjobsā€ mean nothing at the point it gets out of control. At that point itā€™ll be all about personal belief and you may find that your opinion today is based on what you know of today. Joe shouldā€™ve shown you by now that things can flip very fast.
Yea Iā€™m sure all those military vets (including me) have the same technology and resources that active duty members have. Please go join your militia and attack US citizens because your feelings are hurt. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll meet your maker way before the real majority does.

? He/she clearly is stating that systemic racism isn't real, regardless of the low incidence of individual racist persons.

Yea Iā€™m sure all those military vets (including me) have the same technology and resources that active duty members have. Please go join your militia and attack US citizens because your feelings are hurt. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll meet your maker way before the real majority does.
What you fail to realize is that if it comes to that I fully intend to meet my maker. I understand and accept it. If you are retired military, why did you join? To fight for freedom or tyranny? I already know the answer and every single one of those vets, active and discharged military members have the same answer. You see, I am willing to die so my kids can grow up and experience freedom the same way we did. So if you think I would hesitate to aim a 9mm at a tank for freedom, you got me all wrong. If/when the first shot is fired I consider myself already dead. But at least I died on my feet instead of living on my knees like you obviously suggest we do.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
But both could be true. They experience systemic racism here and have a better situation here.

Do you argue that the civil rights era did not end state-sponsored discrimination, or that that wasn't systemic racism?

Reactions: AM64
What you fail to realize is that if it comes to that I fully intend to meet my maker. I understand and accept it. If you are retired military, why did you join? To fight for freedom or tyranny? I already know the answer and every single one of those vets, active and discharged military members have the same answer. You see, I am willing to die so my kids can grow up and experience freedom the same way we did. So if you think I would hesitate to aim a 9mm at a tank for freedom, you got me all wrong. If/when the first shot is fired I consider myself already dead. But at least I died on my feet instead of living on my knees like you obviously suggest we do.
You fight for a person/party not a country. Youā€™re a sheep and I pray you donā€™t make a stupid decision and fight against our country because of your political beliefs

That may be the saddest post I have ever read.
Strange times indeed.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
You fight for a person/party not a country. Youā€™re a sheep and I pray you donā€™t make a stupid decision and fight against our country because of your political beliefs
Letā€™s hope it never gets that far. And let it be known that being from a military family, I would NEVER take aim at one of them willingly. But originally this conversation was about a ā€œcivilā€ war. And the only ones fighting in todays civil war would be left vs right. Not military vs civilians. I was just pointing out that the civilian army outnumbers the active military 6/1 and ALL of them (active and retired) chose to fight for FREEDOM. Which means you may be surprised at the % of even active military that will choose to hold steady on those beliefs.

Reactions: NCFisher
That may be the saddest post I have ever read.
Strange times indeed.
No, whatā€™s sad is the amount of people that are willing to give up their freedom to stay ā€œsafeā€. Americans need to grow a set

Letā€™s hope it never gets that far. And let it be known that being from a military family, I would NEVER take aim at one of them willingly. But originally this conversation was about a ā€œcivilā€ war. And the only ones fighting in todays civil war would be left vs right. Not military vs civilians. I was just pointing out that the civilian army outnumbers the active military 6/1 and ALL of them (active and retired) chose to fight for FREEDOM. Which means you may be surprised at the % of even active military that will choose to hold steady on those beliefs.

This is exactly the rationale the founders used when considering the 2A; it is a numbers game that assumes - wishes - that should it become necessary to replace government, they do not have a monopoly on force. That the federal force is much smaller than the armed citizenry. And that the type of wanton slaughter our military would need to engage in would shift allegiance even from the Tories.

@Sin City Vol For a military guy, it's inexplicable you don't understand this.

Reactions: AM64 and 1vol8
Wow. Real hardcore cosplay GI Joe right here. Are you willing to die so your kids don't have to see Biden shirts at the Bass Pro?

Reactions: luthervol
No, whatā€™s sad is the amount of people that are willing to give up their freedom to stay ā€œsafeā€. Americans need to grow a set
Your position that the right = freedom and that the left = loss of freedom is patently absurd.
It only proves how effectively the right has been propagandized by those wishing to control them........ironic if you think about it.

This is exactly the rationale the founders used when considering the 2A; it is a numbers game that assumes - wishes - that should it become necessary to replace government, they do not have a monopoly on force. That the federal force is much smaller than the armed citizenry. And that the type of wanton slaughter our military would need to engage in would shift allegiance even from the Tories.

@Sin City Vol For a military guy, it's inexplicable you don't understand this.
Thank you. Never did I say I ā€œwantedā€ to die. Just willing if it becomes necessary.

Wow. Real hardcore cosplay GI Joe right here. Are you willing to die so your kids don't have to see Biden shirts at the Bass Pro?
I would die right now if I knew it would get his ass out of office effective immediately.

VN Store

Back