When is Hitlery going to be arrested?

Ok snowflake.
It’s entertaining seeing a democrat accuse someone of being a snowflake. Hypocritical, but entertaining after watching so many democrats get their feelings hurt by mean tweets and a criminals getting themselves killed. “Let’s riot” they say. “But let’s damn sure avoid these areas and just destroy our own chit”. Lmao.

You know BLM is threatening to shoot up NYC if Rittenhouse gets off? Why NYC? Why not some redneck town somewhere in Florida? I’ll tell you why. They don’t want to be shot. Kinda “snowflakish” if you ask me.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It’s entertaining seeing a democrat accuse someone of being a snowflake. Hypocritical, but entertaining after watching so many democrats get their feelings hurt by mean tweets and a criminals getting themselves killed. “Let’s riot” they say. “But let’s damn sure avoid these areas and just destroy our own chit”. Lmao.

You know BLM is threatening to shoot up NYC if Rittenhouse gets off? Why NYC? Why not somewhere in Florida? I’ll tell you why. They don’t want to be shot. Kinda “snowflakish” if you ask me.

Its entertaining to watch some snowflake who knows nothing more about me than the fact that I think he's an internet Billy Badass rant about the things he says I think about democrats or BLM. Keep ranting snowflake.

Its entertaining to watch some snowflake who knows nothing more about me than the fact that I think he's an internet Billy Badass rant about the things he says I think about democrats or BLM. Keep ranting snowflake.
Do you really think you’re getting under my skin by calling me a snowflake? Lol. It’s funny actually.

There are 2 guys in a parking lot arguing and it’s clear there’s about to be a fight. One of them is screaming at the top of his lungs while the other is quiet and reserved. Who you got your money on?

This past 18 months the guy screaming is Metaphorically the democrat while the quiet one is the right wing. We’re just listening to you make fools of yourselves while wondering why you haven’t made an advance towards the real issue. Us. It’s quite comical, really.

Do you really think you’re getting under my skin by calling me a snowflake? Lol. It’s funny actually.

There are 2 guys in a parking lot arguing and it’s clear there’s about to be a fight. One of them is screaming at the top of his lungs while the other is quiet and reserved. Who you got your money on?

This past 18 months the guy screaming is Metaphorically the democrat while the quiet one is the right wing. We’re just listening to you make fools of yourselves while wondering why you haven’t made an advance towards the real issue. Us. It’s quite comical, really.

If you think I'm screaming about anything, you're definitely a snowflake. Keep in mind, youre the only one who keeps excusing violence.

If you think I'm screaming about anything, you're definitely a snowflake. Keep in mind, youre the only one who keeps excusing violence.
Not talking about this particular conversation. I know I’m vocal about things I’m passionate about. And I’m not hiding how I feel. But No matter how hard you try to put words in my mouth, you can’t speak it into truth. I never said “I” would be resulting to violence at a bass pro. YOU took it that way because I said people are pissed and could easily find themselves in confrontation over supporting him. But you do you. I think you should represent your president. I mean it’s no different than those that are representing the man that won the election is it? Just don’t expect me to call him mine. In case you haven’t noticed, I call it the way I see it and the man is a fraud, a tyrant, a dictator and a traitor.

I find it odd that libs believe the military and police are on their side. Seriously? If something broke out in America, you best believe they aren't going to organize for the libs. Do you think red states are going to give democrats authority over the national guard? All these organizations will be split like the country. Why do you think Biden's leftist administration is trying to indoctrinate these institutions?

The majority libs keep talking about. You can take all the weirdos in Seattle, Portland, women fighters, illegals, etc you want. I'm sure these are the same ones you want on the front lines fighting Russia and China. Lol. Libs perverse viewpoints are allowed to fester and grow in democracies. Don't think it gives you a mandate to go full retard.

When libs talk systemic racism they act as though it is everywhere like a boogieman, can be rooted out, is only found in the US, is only confined to white people, and virtue signaling and white guilt means they have righteous indignation.

I find it odd that libs believe the military and police are on their side. Seriously? If something broke out in America, you best believe they aren't going to organize for the libs. Do you think red states are going to give democrats authority over the national guard? All these organizations will be split like the country. Why do you think Biden's leftist administration is trying to indoctrinate these institutions?

The majority libs keep talking about. You can take all the weirdos in Seattle, Portland, women fighters, illegals, etc you want. I'm sure these are the same ones you want on the front lines fighting Russia and China. Lol. Libs perverse viewpoints are allowed to fester and grow in democracies. Don't think it gives you a mandate to go full retard.

When libs talk systemic racism they act as though it is everywhere like a boogieman, can be rooted out, is only found in the US, is only confined to white people, and virtue signaling and white guilt means they have righteous indignation.
Head meet nail

5ee0e90af34d05483939f3b6
Now post what else the person was actually arrested for besides the weed and how much weed they had and their criminal histories. All of which play a role in the decisions to arrest or not.

VN Store

Back