When is Hitlery going to be arrested?

We’re the idiots? Do you realize there are like 6 million retired vets with the same training still within fighting age living as civilians? If only half of them stood up that outnumbers the military 3/1. That also doesn’t include the 3% of regular civilians that are willing to die for their freedom. Most police and alot of the military itself would rather side with those fighting for freedom rather than stick to orders of tyranny and turn their guns on their own people. Gotta remember in total war, the dollar holds no value. So “jobs” mean nothing at the point it gets out of control. At that point it’ll be all about personal belief and you may find that your opinion today is based on what you know of today. Joe should’ve shown you by now that things can flip very fast.
When each enlistee swore to honor the constitution …it was the constitution, the bastardization of the constitution that’s going on might prompt many to fight against those currently elected who also swore to abide by and keep the constitution but seem hell bent on destroying it

Reactions: 1vol8
When each enlistee swore to honor the constitution …it was the constitution, the bastardization of the constitution that’s going on might prompt many to fight against those currently elected who also swore to abide by and keep the constitution but seem hell bent on destroying it
Which is perjury at the least and treason at its worst. Perjury the moment he swore in, treason the moment he aided an enemy.

Would you stand in front of a bullet for your kids freedom?

Depends on how you define freedom. Not having to see Biden shirts at Bass Pro isn't freedom to me. In fact, I think you and your patriot buddies that are willing to rise to violence over bumper stickers are snowflakes.

Reactions: luthervol
Which is perjury at the least and treason at its worst. Perjury the moment he swore in, treason the moment he aided an enemy.
You’re missing the point, the current “protecters” would resign commissions and jobs and fight for the other side, much like many of the military leaders for the confederacy did

Reactions: 1vol8
You’re missing the point, the current “protecters” would resign commissions and jobs and fight for the other side, much like many of the military leaders for the confederacy did
I totally understand that. I may have missed it in your post though but I fully agree and brought that up in an earlier post. Active military would shrink considerably the moment they took aim at civilians.

Reactions: Wireless1
Depends on how you define freedom. Not having to see Biden shirts at Bass Pro isn't freedom to me. In fact, I think you and your patriot buddies that are willing to rise to violence over bumper stickers are snowflakes.
You do realize the only ones that have rose to violence are members of your party don’t you? But you call us snowflakes because some of us are willing to return the favor if the fight is brought to us? Lol. You need to get a grip on what’s going on around you

You do realize the only ones that have rose to violence are members of your party don’t you? But you call us snowflakes because some of us are willing to return the favor if the fight is brought to us? Lol. You need to get a grip on what’s going on around you

You're still having problems understanding that I don't advocate, defend, or minimalize violence just because of political disagreements.

Edit: oh by the way...

106828932-1611356814485-sabol.jpg

Last edited:
You're still having problems understanding that I don't advocate, defend, or minimalize violence just because of political disagreements.
Key word being “YOU”. Democrats are the only ones that HAVE done what you’re accusing us of and you’re offended because some of us are finally fed up with the BS and ready to return fire. It’s really that simple

Key word being “YOU”. Democrats are the only ones that HAVE done what you’re accusing us of and you’re offended because some of us are finally fed up with the BS and ready to return fire. It’s really that simple
See my edit snowflake.

By the way, have you ever disagreed with a republican?

You have been thoroughly and completely brainwashed.

5ee0e90af34d05483939f3b6

Let me guess. Institutional racism right?

VN Store

Back