Where to find the Vols on TV

Just stuck a thread at the top of this forum with a link to SEC Network affiliates.

Thanks to whoever did the mega merge. Edited the first post in the thread with SEC Network information.

It will be on channel 30 Myvlt in Knoxville area in standard def

Someone posted it would be on channel 634, MSG, in high def. I checked my guide and did not see it listed...

It's on there, but you'll have to add the sports pack if you don't have it.

Its Madison Square Garden Network and its on channel 634 on Direct TV. I believe its in the sports package that costs 12.95 a month. You can cancel anytime. Also WatchEspn has it.

MSG :question: is this the same as SportsNet New York ? Stupid Comcast switched MSG for this BTW there is a Tennis Channel listed, -- good place to put the tennis garbage huh ?

Last edited:
Its Madison Square Garden Network and its on channel 634 on Direct TV. I believe its in the sports package that costs 12.95 a month. You can cancel anytime. Also WatchEspn has it.

I just checked . It is now $8 per month.

Yes, just saw it was on the sports pack.
The Sports pack looks like a good deal for $8.00 per month.
What is your opinion of it ?

Aside from watching this weekend's game, it's almost completely worthless now. Unless you enjoy watching local sports shows from Boston, NY, and other FSN markets, there will be nothing for you as all the actual live sports that are televised on those channels are blacked out unless you have MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass or NHL Center Ice. At one point it provided you access to Fox Soccer Channel, but Fox has since lost their EPL rights, the channel has now folded altogether and Fox has moved what live soccer programming they still have (Champions League, Europa League and FA Cup) to FS1 and FS2, both of which are available without upgrading to the sports pack.

Anyone know what station it will be on near the University of Alabama Huntsville and maybe a place near there I could watch it at?

It's on the SEC Network which means it's going to be on different channels in different areas. Here in Knoxville it's going to be on myVLT because the US Open has knocked it off of WVLT.

Jim

VN Store

Back