Who Sabotaged The Nordstream Pipelines?

Who Sabotaged the Nordstream 2 Pipeline? And Why?

• Germany

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Great Britain

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

Votes: 47 46.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • China

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Other (list your theory)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bama

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
Behind a paywall, what's his evidence?

Disclose TV just updated their post to say their post to say the Whitehouse has denied this claim. I guess that settles that. I read an article earlier that wasn't Behind a paywall but now it won't come back up in my feed.

This claim is completely & utterly false a CIA spokesman said. All depends on who you believe.
No paywall here.

BOMBSHELL: Yep, It Looks Like Team Biden Blew up Europe's Nord Stream Pipeline
🤷‍♂️

Hersh cites an anonymous source “with direct knowledge of the operational planning” who claimed that Navy divers, operating under the cover of NATO’s annual BALTOPS exercise last June, planted remotely-operated explosives that were detonated months later, last September.

I can't believe that over 1/2 of the people who voted in the poll, here on this board of beloved fellow Vol fans are so utterly mush in their minds to have believed that anyone other than the USA did it (either directly or by proxy). That is from the start. To have believed anything else after we have repeatedly all but bragged about it, does not speak well for the intellect of UT grads :(

I can't believe that over 1/2 of the people who voted in the poll, here on this board of beloved fellow Vol fans are so utterly mush in their minds to have believed that anyone other than the USA did it (either directly or by proxy). That is from the start. To have believed anything else after we have repeatedly all but bragged about it, does not speak well for the intellect of UT grads :(
So we just destroyed billions of dollars of infrastructure partly owner by one of strongest Allies of the past 70 years? Also polluted waters in the Baltic that wash up on the shores of our Scandinavian Allies that care deeply about the environment? 😬. Diplomatically that is an absolute garbage fire if not an outright act of aggression

So we just destroyed billions of dollars of infrastructure partly owner by one of strongest Allies of the past 70 years? Also polluted waters in the Baltic that wash up on the shores of our Scandinavian Allies that care deeply about the environment? 😬. Diplomatically that is an absolute garbage fire if not an outright act of aggression
If we did it it’s absolutely an act of war.

Occam's razor and what not.

1675887214291.png

Reactions: Orangeburst

I have my doubts that we did it.

Reactions: AM64
That's why I still have doubts we did it. Might have known it was going to happen and who actually did it but I doubt we blew it up.
I’d guess we were involved in the forensics. And yeah I’d guess we know exactly who did it and like you say might have known before hand.

I’d guess we were involved in the forensics. And yeah I’d guess we know exactly who did it and like you say might have known before hand.

I still think the Russians did it in an attempt to widen the war and drive a wedge into NATO. But like most things they screwed it up and the explosion went off in an area they can't access and control the narrative.

I still think the Russians did it in an attempt to widen the war and drive a wedge into NATO. But like most things they screwed it up and the explosion went off in an area they can't access and control the narrative.
I think the likely scenario is someone sent a pig down the line with explosives. That’s a very short list of entities who have that access. It does have more than Russia on that list. But they seem most probable to me.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

VN Store

Back