Who Sabotaged The Nordstream Pipelines?

Who Sabotaged the Nordstream 2 Pipeline? And Why?

• Germany

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Great Britain

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

Votes: 47 46.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • China

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Other (list your theory)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bama

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
She had just been in office less than three weeks at the time it happened. Not exactly rote.
Oh sure. And she hadn’t been involved whatsoever in government prior to assuming the post. This is an incredibly stupid assertion that these people use unencrypted SMS text. Hell you can go download Signal for free

Reactions: AM64
Oh sure. And she hadn’t been involved whatsoever in government prior to assuming the post. This is an incredibly stupid assertion that these people use unencrypted SMS text. Hell you can go download Signal for free
Also, you are assuming that the Russians don't have the ability to hack even encrypted communications. Hell, wasn't it about 5-6 years ago when it was reported that the US had been listening in on calls from Angela Merkel and other European allies?

Also, you are assuming that the Russians don't have the ability to hack even encrypted communications. Hell, wasn't it about 5-6 years ago when it was reported that the US had been listening in on calls from Angela Merkel and other European allies?
Yep I’m absolutely assuming that and feel completely comfortable doing so based on their keystone cops progress thus far Moe.

Hell they aren’t even using secure comms in Ukraine and wind up getting their asses blow up because everyone is listening in! 🤡

Reactions: AM64
Last edited:
More linked more conjecture on this earlier. The Brit’s discovered this back in the summer while she was still foreign minister and before the pipeline attack. I’m going to give them enough credit to assume they corrected the situation immediately?

Weird that she is out now as well..Dont trust anything and their fault. Always a mountain of lies.

Weird that she is out now as well..Dont trust anything and their fault. Always a mountain of lies.
As I jumped on Moe about these people don’t use unencrypted SMS text to communicate with each other as pertaining to speculation on exchanges between Truss and Blinkin. Not on anything sensitive anyway. I’m sure they do have casual non sensitive exchanges. They have any number of secure and encrypted comms available. And as I also said even you and I can go download and install Signal for free.

And no I don’t blame you for not trusting them nor am I offering this up as support that they wouldnt lie. There is simply no reason for them to be so incredibly stupid about sensitive info on unsecure comms.

Hell when I was working even we were paranoid about it. While you cannot discuss classified info on cell phones you have the latitude to get into technical discussions which are company property. And we’d always point out if someone was on a cell line. It’s just what people do 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
😂🤡 because the leaders of the most powerful countries in the world would automatically default to unencrypted SMS texts instead of any number of STU/STE secure telephones to discuss their just executed terrorist acts, Moe! 🤣🤣🤣
I had forgotten about this, but Ben Wallace's rushed visit to Washington a few weeks ago was caused by concerns that the communications had been compromised.

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace jets to US amid fears that Putin will launch 'nuclear show of force' | Daily Mail Online

A defence source told The Telegraph the meeting Mr Wallace had could have been held in person because of concerns about the security of communications between the Pentagon and Ministry of Defence.

I had forgotten about this, but Ben Wallace's rushed visit to Washington a few weeks ago was caused by concerns that the communications had been compromised.

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace jets to US amid fears that Putin will launch 'nuclear show of force' | Daily Mail Online
Oh ok sure that totally sounds legit. I’m sure the Russians have cracked our encrypted STU/STE phones Moe

And of course I shouldn’t have wasted time reading it. “Security concerns” as used in the article make no hint on comms security but rather reference regional security as your asshat man crush keeps threatening nukes 🙄

Oh ok sure that totally sounds legit. I’m sure the Russians have cracked our encrypted STU/STE phones Moe

And of course I shouldn’t have wasted time reading it. “Security concerns” as used in the article make no hint on comms security but rather reference regional security as your asshat man crush keeps threatening nukes 🙄
So Ben Wallace just suddenly felt the urge to fly to DC from London when it could have been done on these secure lines?

OK

So Ben Wallace just suddenly felt the urge to fly to DC from London when it could have been done on these secure lines?

OK
Apparently he chose to go have face to face meetings about security concerns due to your asshat bromance target being flippant about nukes. Again. As he has done multiple times now. Yes Moe that is exactly what the article was about.

Can you point out in the article where communications security is explicitly pointed to? 🤡

Directly from the article: Womp Womp

Following the attack, Mr Wallace cancelled a meeting with MPs and travelled Washington DC to discuss 'security concerns'.

Fears are mounting that the Russian president is considering detonating a low-yield nuclear warhead over the Black Sea - after he said last month that he is prepared to do so in order to defend Russia's 'territorial integrity'.

A security source told The Sun that 'the threat has increased recently'.

It was Russia. Sweden has the proof. But that labels Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism. Which means the US won’t trade with countries that trade with Russia. But Europe must get energy from Russia for their own commerce to function.

Rock

We are here

Hard place

Reactions: tvolsfan
Not buying it. Why would they sabotage the line to deliver their gas when they can turn the spigot off?
Because if they close the spigot they break the contract and piss off the Europeans. If it's sabotage they can deny it's them who did it. And maybe too because as noted Putin is a loon.

Because if they close the spigot they break the contract and piss off the Europeans. If it's sabotage they can deny it's them who did it. And maybe too because as noted Putin is a loon.

Oh right..the same Europeans that are arming Ukraine? I think contracts and feelings are not on Putins radar.

Russia and Gazprom had every reason to declare force majeure the moment the EU and US placed sanctions on them back in the spring, so it had nothing to do with breaching contract.

But nice try at gaslighting.

Russia and Gazprom had every reason to declare force majeure the moment the EU and US placed sanctions on them back in the spring, so it had nothing to do with breaching contract.

But nice try at gaslighting.
But you get the point of plausible deniability, no?

But you get the point of plausible deniability, no?
Yes, you mean such as the US using a proxy like the UK or Poland to carry out the demolition of the pipelines? The US can (technically) keep their hands clean about that situation.

Now what does plausible deniability have to do with Russia simply turning off the taps instead of blowing up it's own infrastructure?

VN Store

Back