Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

• Yes.

Votes: 71 88.8%
  • No.

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Nope.If you don't want them disenfranchised you would be more interested in how to bring these folks back into society.

There is plenty of work happening to do just that, including addressing the ridiculous drug laws that filled our prisons in the first place, but such work gets framed as “loving criminals” and politicians push back with their “law and order”/“tough on crime” junk that the general populace eats up

Nope. Honestly, we should have an option of electronic voting. We can file our state and federal taxes securely this way, so there's no way we can't do the same thing for voting.
I like this idea. Link taxes filed with voting.

Let's move on this notion with rapidity.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
I love how these op-ed pieces are assuming Trump is going get the military to fight the election if he loses. Talking about fake news. It seems they're trying to condition Americans to think a certain way. Imagine that.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I love how these op-ed pieces are assuming Trump is going get the military to fight the election if he loses. Talking about fake news. It seems they're trying to condition Americans to think a certain way. Imagine that.
What if it's all to plant chaos so they can use the military to fight the election if they lose?

What if it's all to plant chaos so they can use the military to fight the election if they lose?

They're voting to have term limits on supreme justices just because trump will nominate a third judge.

They're also voting to get rid of the electorial college, so yes it doesn't suprise me the New Communist party will do all it can to keep power.

They've been coordinating riots since April, they allow many more police to die as long as they get power.

I do find this kind of talk insane. Its mostly from people with zero clue how the military works. The few military people that bring this up are just batsh!t crazy loons living in a fantasy world. The military swears an oath to defend the constitution and obey the orders of the President. No one has to obey unlawful orders, thats something these moronic crazies seem to forget or not know..

But this really goes to show how unhinged Democrats have become in recent years. WW3 was going to start, twice. Gay kids were going to be killed en masse. The economy was going to be destroyed. Russia was going to take over the country. Civil War 2 - The Cleansing was about to start , and now Trump is some how going to not have a peaceful transition of power? LOLOLOL. F##king lunatics.

VN Store

Back