Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

• Yes.

Votes: 71 88.8%
  • No.

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Pfft. Now you're just being obstinate.

When you mail your tax returns to the IRS, it's the same protocol.
That's SOP for Tax Returns. Absentee ballots used to have to be turned in a set time before election day. And there didn't use to be any other type of "mail in ballot."

Now, why is that?

Reactions: AM64
That's SOP for Tax Returns. Absentee ballots used to have to be turned in a set time before election day. And there didn't use to be any other type of "mail in ballot."

Now, why is that?

If you say so. As for the why, I presume you'll offer some conspiracy theory.

From the article you linked- “a lot of the machines haven’t been used in a while”. Do better counselor
The election and coronavirus have been from page news for months. Anyone wanting a absentee ballot should have already requested it and returned it or they can take advantage of early voting. If you don’t care about the election or the issues the candidates take until Election Day, you shouldn’t be voting imo.

Some. And some machines would be used more than usual due to influx of ballots.

As to covid and the election, you are imprinting your interest in politics onto everyone else and creating an arbitrary new and ill-defined deadline. Your argument is that people SHOULD take care of their mail in ballots sooner because they SHOULD realize there could be problems with counting because they SHOULD be reading stories and so you have created a whole new fuzzy line to "start the process."

It doesn't work that way, and you know it. And the problem is particularly acute in the demographics that trend Dem. But you know that, too. In fact, you and President Oompa Loompa are counting on that.

maxresdefault.jpg

As to covid and the election, you are imprinting your interest in politics onto everyone else and creating an arbitrary new and ill-defined deadline. Your argument is that people SHOULD take care of their mail in ballots sooner because they SHOULD realize there could be problems with counting because they SHOULD be reading stories and so you have created a whole new fuzzy line to "start the process."

It doesn't work that way, and you know it. And the problem is particularly acute in the demographics that trend Dem. But you know that, too. In fact, you and President Oompa Loompa are counting on that.

maxresdefault.jpg

The removal/shutting down of USPS began under...come on LG...say it with me... BHO!

maxresdefault.jpg
I haven’t called you or Biden any names. Why do you insist on acting childish? If you are worried about going to vote in person, you have been reminded daily what you need to do. If people can’t follow those simple rules we don’t need them voting regardless of their age, color, sex, or political party.

I will recognize that one side out-snookered the other and now has their candidate as President. I won't support either of these hopefuls because I can't stand either one.

Mail in ballots should be in by or before Election Day. Election Day should be the cut off. extending the election beyond is not right

As long as they are postmarked by Election Day there shouldn’t be a problem.

VN Store

Back